Trial Separations

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nauseous, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do they work? Anyone know anyone who has done it or have done it themself?

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well if you are will you please go after and steal b.m.'s bf? We need more drama around here.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He's like madly in love with her. They are on a romantic weekend getaway right now... probably doing naughty things to each other.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well anywho now that you are back in the singles scene I thought I would help you out since you have been out of it so long. These days all single chicks send their naked pictured to guys they talk to on forums. Just an FYI to let you know how it is these days. Go figure huh? :)

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Naked pictured what?

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Pukey AKA Nauseous ;)

7. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I think for your desired effect your post should have been in the other thread and pointing to this thread. Whatever though I find ironic to the point of being comical. By your description of redneck I would likely wear that title with honor and yes I would say I probably do not go for the "mud-shark-bait" type. :)

A wad of chum though ...... that's a different story. :biggrin:

I bet you got the mud sharks circling.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't get to feel confident that often. It made me feel good, albeit creepy, and I had no one to share it with. The feeling good didn't last long. I came home and was bored shitless and depressed as hell. I'm going to clean, clean clean today and work out on the bowflex until I die. Then maybe I will sleep well.

10. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

11. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

No doubt you would, you filthy pig fucker!

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ah .... OK then. :rolleyes:

Well at least I have the boat picture with the auburn hair and the Osmond smile Cumwad can't take that away. :cool:

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was treated badly today. The bitch threw the pen at me to sign my slip and she was no the least bit friendly. Neither was her little (well big in size) partner. Assholes.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think younger kids are rude. This bitch was in her teens and teenagers are usually the worst ever customer service people.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Four days of trial and we are back together. He redeemed himself at the ER Monday night and was so helpful Tues. He proved he can be there when I need him and that's all that I ask for.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Awesome now all the hardware store cowboys are heartbroken

18. cajuncue

cajuncue New Member

trial separations are simply one person wanting to screw other people for a while and if theres nothing better out there we'll get back together.