Ramble

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, Aug 8, 2007.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Come on whats wrong don't like being reminded that elfs can ski jump off your nose and if you sand down your nipples you would be perfectly flat front and back?

I've seen 2X4 with more curves then you not your nose but the body at least.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I'm athletically lean - is that what you're trying to say? I don't mind being reminded of that at all. I think you're just jealous, fatso.

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Sure different hair but the faces and bodies don't lie. I bet you have the same things that pass as nipples. I mean do guys who sleep with you use you as a gate way into the gay lifestyle? Cause it's like fucking a man but not quite. Like gay training wheels maybe?

Also I've lost about 25 pounds in the last month and have 25 to go before I hit my idle BMI then I buff back up a bit and bam I'm looking 22 again. You could fucking eat Dwaine and not have a figure..

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Desperate for attention again, i see. But i'm afraid your vain attempts to goad me into a war are crass and totally boring. So night night, stumpy. See you tomorrow.

5. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

It's OK I know I struck a nerve pole. Just trying to give others a chance to breath from your total goal of always being a self loathing cunt.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah, that must be it...a 'nerve pole'. Afterall, you may appear just to be some mentally subnormal, miserable, beer-bellied git with not a lot to offer besides a fat wad of cash which, like some worthless whore, you vulgarly salivate over, but are, in actual fact...the prime mover and shaker!
    And you may appear to be nothing but a self-loathing cunt (or "sorry sack of shhjrt") who goes on the offensive for no other reason than to project your own feelings of self-hatred onto others, but are, in actual fact, a knight in shining armour, with a noble quest to banish all falsehood and injustice!

How could i have been so blind? I realise, of course, that looks can be deceiving, but the level of your deception is nothing short of miraculous!? A complete mirror image of what you present on the surface! I must now cede to your utter brilliance...for you, Sir (in my humble opinion), are gifted beyond measure, or - dare i even say it - pure genius.

7. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

You know you take way to much time to say I'm an asshole? I man I thought Donald Trump was long winded but fuck your take the cake of blow hards.

I mean a lot of words but when it comes down too it. You're an asshole is all you need to say.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You would like me to soar to the giddy heights of inspiration that you Sir, inhabit, is that what you are saying?

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Hey, You're both assholes and now lets move on......

Who is up for the international drinking game in honor of diogenes and spo0o0n?

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ughhhhhh...SURE...that saaands laak real aaaaass kickin fuuuuun. Uh huh, huh!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007