Ze Vampire Lady

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by FagARoni, Sep 8, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ev:
    I won't know who long this topic has been here but I'm taking some of my time to tell you all you are all fucking morons. I see no need to brand someone else whom you know nothing about as.......I won't even say it. You’re not worth the fucking words, go to hell and let your sorry ass's rot in you own foul pits of mess that you call your lives. Especially you D' Generate you and .........I couldn't understand a thing you typed. Speak fucking English! I've wasted enough of my time. Piss off....you and the rest of this crap hole you call a message board. Flame me all you fucking want....I'm only here to tell you what I think of you all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you just love it when people waste their time to post messages when they must know by whats in the rest of the forum no one here gives a fuck

Except me, she called our forum a crap hole boohoo so sad

2. acacia

acacia New Member

Wow...how sad. A whole forum full of moronic fucking losers with no better way to pass their time than this rubbish. So this is all you could aspire to be? What happened? Flunk out of grade school?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ev:
    you are all fucking morons. I see no need to brand someone else whom you know nothing about as........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eek!.. irony,hypocrisy or glib double standards??? but does anyone care?.. tune in tomorrow, same time same channel when we will compare estimated interest in the half-legible ramblings of humourless harridans with the actual interest levels that were reached

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acacia:
    Wow...how sad. A whole forum full of moronic fucking losers with no better way to pass their time than this rubbish. So this is all you could aspire to be? What happened? Flunk out of grade school?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We should all be ashamed of ourselves
    *spanks own arse

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It's well foggy outside my house at the moment.

6. unlimited-time

It's pissing it down with rain here.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

contents of my inbox this evening:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Dear Sir / Madam

We have received a number of complaints about the allegedly obscene
    content of your website http://mysite.freeserve.com/neonursey

We must remind you that the Freeserve user conditions subject to which
    Freeserve is made available to you require you not to use Freeserve "to
    transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an
    obscene or menacing character, or which may, in our judgment, cause
    annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person."

Your website contains unsuitable banner ads and accordingly have
    suspended your site as of 25th November 2002.

However, if we receive your written undertaking that you will remove the
    allegedly obscene content from your website, then we will be happy to
    reinstate your website.

Kind Regards

--
    Freeserve Customer Action Team
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wonder who might've done that *looks up*

8. acacia

acacia New Member

First of all, I highly doubt any of us give a fuck about what's on your site. Secondly just two or three complaints won't do it anyways. And if spanking your own ass gets you off then by all means do it and enjoy yourself, maybe these ugly fucks here will enjoy jerking to the image of it.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acacia:
    First of all, I highly doubt any of us give a fuck about what's on your site.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was a very swift response there 'acacia'... i take it by 'us' you mean to be a representative of the inhabitants of the forum who's admin looks lovingly into your eyes and longingly at your jugular both at the same time!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    hmm.. how odd that you know this... why's that?.. did it take a couple more complaints before they'd take notice of you?

though i immediately thought of you because of your recent threat of legal action towards fugly re: taking pictures off the server..... coincidence??

what the fuck are you talking about?.. are you retarded as well as lazy eyed and severely unhinged

10. unlimited-time

If they hate us all so much and find us all so repulsing why the fuck do the morons keep coming back to post.
    Think it's the same reason people slow down to look at traffic accidents?

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    If they hate us all so much and find us all so repulsing why the fuck do the morons keep coming back to post?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because they're stupid fuckin retards?

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

DO AS I SAY ROSS! THE LIGHT! FOLLOW THE LIGHT!!!

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

'A picture can tell a thousand words'...well now my pictures and the facility for hosting them has gone i'll use lots of words...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ev/M/Acacia/Vahjina/whichever personality she is today:
    I won't know who long this topic has been here but I'm taking some of my time to tell you all you are all fucking morons.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Sorry?What the fuck are you saying,moron?You "won't know who long this topic has been here"? Won't or don't? You 'won't' if you're pretending to be someone that doesn't.

Ok,i will.Miserable,moping,self obsessed,self pitying,whinging,neurotic fucking whore.You're supposed to have grown well out of your teen angst by the time you're in your mid twenties!
    Thank tha Lord!!!!!This droning waste of skin has a whole forum dedicated soley to her miserable deep gothic torments!On and on and relentlessly fucking on about her job (hating it,worrying about losing it,losing it,finding a new job,hating it...etc)her anaemia (in great detail,like which tests she gets at the doctors,her iron treatment blah blah blah)her tiredness (practically every thread i looked at in her journals),her migraines,her bills and lots of other equally interesting and inspiring material.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'acacia',but with a couple of small alterations:
    Wow...how sad. A whole forum full of the drones of a moronic fucking loser with no better way to pass her time than this rubbish. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No thanks.As far from perfect as i'd guess the majority of our lives might be,we don't tend to dwell in the less enjoyable aspects and transmitting the misery of them across the net like you (obsessively) do,preferring to just get on with it and use the internet and its vast potential to make something enjoyable.Not write page after page after page of life force depleting miserable fucking drones.Yes,that's right...you are a vampire in the sense that you are a fucking leech and reading the tear-jerking pages of 'woe is M' would be enough to suck the joy of living out of anyone...no wonder 'your love' gets frustrated and stressed out with you...what a fucking nightmare having to live day in day out with the self obsessed, self pitying neurotic bitch that wrote those fucking journals!!

'M' quotes:

"So, instead, I sit and stare at the computer screen before me, filled with things that don't matter-things that I don't find a passion or interest in-and wait. Wait for something that will never just come to me, but something that I fear I do not know how to seek.
    Back to the grind. Back to the monotony. ."

"What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? It rings through my mind in an endless cycle, like a tormenting mantra born in desperation and pity; self-loathing"

(hahahahaha...jeeeezuz!!!)

"One week down, about 40 years more to go..."

"Beyond the shit, there’s nothing in my life. I don’t even have the drive to make anything happen – it all seems so pointless. I feel like no matter what I do, it’s all going to just be taken away from me again, so why should I bother? What the hell was I working towards that I have left? Big fat nothing and so I just want to say FUCK IT ALL! I don’t want any of it and damn it all to fucking hell. It’s where I am residing these days anyway, so why not let the remaining tatters follow me there too? I’m sick of everyone telling me things like It will get better and You’re doing so well. It will NEVER get “better.” And I’m not doing well – how could any one say I’m doing well?? My life is a fucking cesspool and I just want to die. I want every minute of every day just to die and make this pain and misery end. Does that sound like “well” to you? FUCK! I am so sick of people giving me this BULLSHIT about how it’s ok and things work out for the best. There’s been NOTHING in my life that’s worked out “for the best” and I’m sick and tired of people thinking their patronizing little words help. They don’t. They fucking make me so angry I want to scream. Don’t they understand I just want to die? Don’t they get it that I want it OVER? Don’t they realize that I just have no hope left and nothing that to me is worth working for?? Don’t they see??"

YES!We see!!Go fucking kill yourself and be done with it...you're depleting the world of resources and giving back nothing but mopey fucking bullshit.WOW,'M'!!!You are so special and deep that your miserable fucking drones are so much more meaningful than other people's miserable drones...our lives are so idealistic and easy going that we are awed by how much deep pain you feel about your cable company fucking up,your bills,your lack of sleep,looking for a parking space etc etc etc etc etc.If only we were so deep we could endlessly whine just like you.

Actually,on second thoughts,"go to hell and let your sorry ass rot in you own foul pit of mess that you call your life",'M'.

"*sigh*
    This whole situation has left me feeling like there's just no point to it all. I never ask for people to believe me; I never ask people to take my words as gospel; I never tell anyone to come and join us dark creatures of the night…I simply maintain a site which tries to help those who are confused; those that seek answers they otherwise would not fine; to try an prevent a tragedy-like some teen thinking they're immortal…"

Comedy!!!

And.........who?Can't even bring yourself to mention the name? Whoever it is must be perfectly dispicable and beastly!!! (snigger)

I won't know who long it'll be before he's back and sees that...he's not a regular here.

Hahahahaha!I love when silly neurotic bitches they start having angry,upset tantrums.Hopefully total nervous breakdown will soon ensue after reading this,and maybe if we're really lucky an 'M'-livecam suicide ,you silly gothic cunt...and to think your poor sick mother went to the bother of giving birth to such an ungrateful,misery making fucking leech!

Oh,and that post wasn't a 'flame',i was just telling you what i think of you.

14. acacia

acacia New Member

No, I'm not a represenitive. I'm sick and tired of seeing you ramble on and on about a person that you don't know. I didn't try to close down your damn site, I've had that happen to myself before alright? Was informing you of how it works, should've known that you'd turn it around being the trash that you all seem to be. Under different circumstances I'm sure you'd all be just fucking hilarious, but in this case you're not. I suppose you're all shining beautiful examples of humanity here and that's why you have the right to pick out a flaw in a person and waste your day repetitivly saying so. Ok...there are times when I can't stand M, she can be bitchy and self-absorbed, and the way she's handled her board lately is a bit to the extreme. But bullshit like this can't be fucking helping. I probably shouldn't bother trying to reason with you...yeah...make fun of me for believe that some of you have the potential to be reasonable, I don't really care. *sighs* Fine...go on making decent people out to be crap, but give this one a goddamn rest.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No, I'm not a represenitive. I'm sick and tired of seeing you ramble on and on about a person that you don't know. I didn't try to close down your damn site, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well are you 'M' or aren't you? If,as you'd have us believe you aren't,then what the fuck are you doing answering the accusation...(obviously about 'M') as if you are her? You sem to have the same identity problem as Vahjina,who didn't seem to be sure of quite who she was either.Any other dizzy females going to come across to defend your cock eyed 'goddess' slut?

16. acacia

acacia New Member

No I'm not M, though undoubtedly you won't listen to that. She's far from being a goddess and far from being a slut, though being a slut seems to be a compliment on this board. You love your unmoderated forum here, and we love our moderated one there that keeps out trash like the one who started this whole mess. And apparantly he/she wanted this to happen by posting a link, several times I might add, to this thread. Do you all crave attention that much? It's rather sad.

17. unlimited-time

*runs out of thread screaming , finds a comfy chair to sit and rock in.Mumbling to herself about fuckin wanna be past it teenagers gothics and their non stop whinging .Jesus didn't their parents tell them it was meant to be a phase..cunts.

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

No I'm not M, though undoubtedly you won't listen to that. She's far from being a goddess and far from being a slut, though being a slut seems to be a compliment on this board. You love your unmoderated forum here, and we love our moderated one there that keeps out trash like the one who started this whole mess. And apparantly he/she wanted this to happen by posting a link, several times I might add, to this thread. Do you all crave attention that much? It's rather sad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you go fishing, you obviously don't use bait, do you?

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

When you go fishing, you obviously don't use bait, do you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she uses bloodworm of course!!!!!!

20. Guest

Guest Guest

MY CAMARO IS WICKED FAST