Ze Vampire Lady

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by FagARoni, Sep 8, 2002.

1. pook

pook New Member

Nursey-I thought that make your day
    IMC-she's threatening you? why? and as for legal action, I never thought that you could actually do anything about 'online harassment' or any shit like that...hmph, the joys of life, you gotta love it!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

jey she is your follower, not mine... fuck that cross eyed cunt

3. pook

pook New Member

Follower? I think I missed something.

4. pook

pook New Member

Oh and Nursey did you ever think that maybe if everyone stopped posting in this thread that I just might go the fuck away? Hmmm, well I'm assuming that you haven't smoked or snorted all your brain cells away that that wouldn't occur to you, so I guess that means that deep down in her little nazi heart you actually like me, awww, now I feel all warm and tingling

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dijhana:
    Oh and Nursey did you ever think that maybe if everyone stopped posting in this thread that I just might go the fuck away? Hmmm, well I'm assuming that you haven't smoked or snorted all your brain cells away that that wouldn't occur to you, so I guess that means that deep down in her little nazi heart you actually like me, awww, now I feel all warm and tingling <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Vahjina,did it ever occur to you that if all the jumped-up, insipid, wishy-washy, cunt excrement like yourself stopped posting there would be no logs of turd to burn and we'd freeze?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    hahahahaha...jeeeezuz-slap yourself repeatedly in the head Vahjina...the blood doesn't appear to be circulating all round your brain.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!!!!

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

YES...WE MUST ALL STOP POSTING REPLIES HERE.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I couldn't agree more. Shut the fuck up, everyone.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*sneering*
    Look at the shit-for-brains who just added another post!

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I couldn't agree more. Shut the fuck up, everyone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO SAY NOTHING

OK BYE

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I LOVE YOU ROSSY PLEASE COME HOME

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

ROSSY CAN'T FIND HOME, KNOW NOT WHERE TO GO... ITS SO COLD AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO SLEEP...SO VERY VERY COOLLLDD..............

OK BYE

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    ROSSY CAN'T FIND HOME, KNOW NOT WHERE TO GO... ITS SO COLD AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO SLEEP...SO VERY VERY COOLLLDD..............

OK BYE
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROSSY!!!!!GO TO THE LIGHT!!!!YOU MUST GO TO THE [image]http://www.fugly.com/ornot/fugly/images/upload/nurseysstar.gif[/image]LIGHT[image]http://www.fugly.com/ornot/fugly/images/upload/nurseysstar.gif[/image]

15. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Even this thread beats the hell outta the whole "Drink Deeply and Drool" forum. I just love real vampire chicks, though. Vahjina? Do I have your name right?

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *sneering*
    Look at the shit-for-brains who just added another post!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pot calling kettle, etc.....

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

On an unrelated topic, I just saw one of the newer "First Alert" ads. I forgot how fucking funny those were.

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

First alert ad?

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I don't think it ever made it to the UK, but we had this run of advertisments where some old geezer would trip, hit the ground, and had this handheld alarm system which patched her through the hospital, where she uttered the famous words, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

They just had a new one where some old guy pretends to have a heart attack. It was pretty funny watching this miser do a really bad acting job of dying.

20. Ev

Ev New Member

I won't know who long this topic has been here but I'm taking some of my time to tell you all you are all fucking morons. I see no need to brand someone else whom you know nothing about as.......I won't even say it. You’re not worth the fucking words, go to hell and let your sorry ass's rot in you own foul pits of mess that you call your lives. Especially you D' Generate you and .........I couldn't understand a thing you typed. Speak fucking English! I've wasted enough of my time. Piss off....you and the rest of this crap hole you call a message board. Flame me all you fucking want....I'm only here to tell you what I think of you all.