YUMMY

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aznad, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    It's actually a French word...

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    It's actually a French word...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, um, but commonly adopted into the English language and still more acceptable that hacker speak!!!

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I do find it's very easy to talk with people who don't understand English, the method is taught throughout UK schools everywhere...

Basically all you do is SHOUT and explain LOUDLY that YOU ARE ENGLISH and you don't speak (insert language of choice here) and you're looking for the PUB.

Never failed me yet that has.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    I do find it's very easy to talk with people who don't understand English, the method is taught throughout UK schools everywhere...

Basically all you do is SHOUT and explain LOUDLY that YOU ARE ENGLISH and you don't speak (insert language of choice here) and you're looking for the PUB.

Never failed me yet that has.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do I explain to Brits that I am an American with a public school education???

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Pretty much as you just typed it would be an excellent starting point, Poindexter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't I just wear a wrestling tshirt and drink pale ale? then they would know I was American and talk slow and clear for me

6. stymie

stymie New Member

Pale ale? Can you still buy that shit? I was weaned on it. That and Holsten Pils.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Pretty much as you just typed it would be an excellent starting point, Poindexter.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Mild Ale anyone? Thestudent and dossers choice of tipple... cheap and non-alcoholic!

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

light ale?
    "i'll have a pint o light n heavy"

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

SNAAAAAAKE BIIIITE!

11. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    Lestat, I am posting thees link for you to read my post about "The Servant of the Bones", a very good book. Sometimes my English ees not so good, but I read a lot.

http://pub129.ezboard.com/fthelandofthefreefrm1.showMessage?topicID=386.topic
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell Trek Queen to check out Encarta on MSN for school crap. i am not registered over there.

13. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I weel do so, Rattilla. But ANYBODY can register there eef he wish. No money required. You just say 'NO!' when they ask. You gif any address, even ze HOTMAIL. But i go do what you say.

14. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

At first the link i made to "The Land of the Free' worked. Then it did not-i try again so Lestat can read what I wrote about Mees Anne Rice's "Servant of the Bones".

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>http://pub129.ezboard.com/bthelandofthefree[/list]

15. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

At first the link i made to "The Land of the Free' worked. Then it did not-i try again so Lestat can read what I wrote about Mees Anne Rice's "Servant of the Bones".

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>http://pub129.ezboard.com/bthelandofthefree[/list]You can lift this and paste on browser window