yuck

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Icenhour, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I normally dig in my ear with a Q tip every night, but we ran out and kept forgetting them every time went to the store.
    For the past week I have finally been spending time outside since my brain surgery. Well Thursday my ear started hurting, it was worse on Friday, Killing me on Saturday…. Well Sunday I started doing some self doctoring. Ran and bought some Q tips , tried to dig in it with one, and it felt weird… felt like I had huge chunk of wax…so I did the gross thing and found a bobby pin.. dug and scraped my inner ear and blood started running down my face… Screamed and ran to ER. Turned out I had a blood gorged tick IN my ear… how fucking gross.

And I had to take my dumb ass husband to ER for burning his had on a BBQ grill… he was big pussy about it … lol it was his jerkin hand 2

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

ummm that was not a joke, I have no idea why it ended up on this topic...

3. Cyril

Cyril New Member

but it is funny as hell. if it wasn't for bad luck, what did you have brain surgery for?

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

you will find it in this Forum

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Oh yeah and I found out a few days ago I need to have a 2 nd surgery, I think it will be in a few weeks. They missed part of the tumor...Talk about shitie luck

and my 3 year old son is about to have his next open heart surgery.

Man this family is fucked up

6. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    I normally dig in my ear with a Q tip every night, but we ran out and kept forgetting them every time went to the store.
    For the past week I have finally been spending time outside since my brain surgery. Well Thursday my ear started hurting, it was worse on Friday, Killing me on Saturday…. Well Sunday I started doing some self doctoring. Ran and bought some Q tips , tried to dig in it with one, and it felt weird… felt like I had huge chunk of wax…so I did the gross thing and found a bobby pin.. dug and scraped my inner ear and blood started running down my face… Screamed and ran to ER. Turned out I had a blood gorged tick IN my ear… how fucking gross.

And I had to take my dumb ass husband to ER for burning his had on a BBQ grill… he was big pussy about it … lol it was his jerkin hand 2
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all your not suposed dig in an ear with a Q tip, a Q tip is used to clean the outside of the ear, i know if you dig in it feels good but what your actually doing is removing some stuff that protects the ear drum. if you keep doing it, you might go deaf.