yourname.fugly.com

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Sep 7, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Do you think if I posted a pic of my ass I could get a free lifetime membership?I think Evil Sarah might like it and she'll hook me up.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yeah, but you have to paint "Fugly" on it. i got the membership cause i had the t-shirt on backwards so you could see it. i tried to write fugly on my ass last week but i had a hard time. i think Marty should make some temp tattoo's with the logo.

careful GAS, Evil Sarah might hunt you down and do bad things to you.

2. ashhhlee

ashhhlee New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    uhm fu.gging? this forum may just be a little much for you. perhaps you should try going HERE.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my gawd! I totally love hamsters! Did you just like pick up on that or what? Freaky hunh. We should like hang out and like play with the Ouija board or something...spooky!

3. ashhhlee

ashhhlee New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    LIKE,OMIGAWD,REEALLY???? LIKE HOLY SHIT THATS SO KEWLIES......fucking prepubescent...go back to the playground

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, you really are a credit to the teenage angst syndrome. Like, totally. I wish I could be more like you and transparently attack anyone or anything because you think it makes you look defiant and 'kewl'. Rah.

Anyway, I have some really fucking funny kick ass Victim files. Love this site...have been wanting to contact you with ideas for quite a while. Pardon me if my grammar is too correct and offends anyone. I definitely have some Little House on the Pairie attributes...except I'm a lot more slutty.
    Better?

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ashhhlee:
    Wow, you really are a credit to the teenage angst syndrome. Like, totally. I wish I could be more like you and transparently attack anyone or anything because you think it makes you look defiant and 'kewl'. Rah.

Anyway, I have some really fucking funny kick ass Victim files. Love this site...have been wanting to contact you with ideas for quite a while. Pardon me if my grammar is too correct and offends anyone. I definitely have some Little House on the Pairie attributes...except I'm a lot more slutty.
    Better?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    do you have buck teeth like Laura Ingalls?

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ashhhlee:

Better?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOBDY FCUKING CARES!!!!! GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, hurry up and make your 5 posts and never fucking come back here again you fucking shoe cookie of a whore..

6. ashhhlee

ashhhlee New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    NOBDY FCUKING CARES!!!!! GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, hurry up and make your 5 posts and never fucking come back here again you fucking shoe cookie of a whore..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus this is ridiculous. I will go about submitting my shit in a different way. How impressive the 'members' have been so fucking far. Go ahead...write another pointless angry reply...although i do like shoe cookie of a whore. May have to change my profile...

7. kat

kat New Member

Better?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes....you have described me perfectly....You have pictured me as an 'uber-goth-i-hate-my-life-and-yours-too'
    that IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM!!! OMIGAWD how did you guess???...run along and tell the other Hanson fans!!
    My sarcasm has nothing to do with any sort of teen angst syndrome,actually.I dont attack anything or anyone,i just berate those i deem unworthy with my sarcastic wit.it also has to do with a complete utter disdain for morons like you,thankssomuch

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

Yes....you have described me perfectly....You have pictured me as an 'uber-goth-i-hate-my-life-and-yours-too'
    that IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM!!! OMIGAWD how did you guess???...run along and tell the other Hanson fans!!
    My sarcasm has nothing to do with any sort of teen angst syndrome,actually.I dont attack anything or anyone,i just berate those i deem unworthy with my sarcastic wit.it also has to do with a complete utter disdain for morons like you,thankssomuch
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like yo dont drinnk butter on your day off.hmpf.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    like yo dont drinnk butter on your day off.hmpf.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We talking about the "real shit" here?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    wtf? I've got to get my 'Yankisms' up to speed...

11. kat

kat New Member

like yo dont drinnk butter on your day off.hmpf.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BUTTER???!!
    wtf...I confused...

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

BUTTER???!!
    wtf...I confused...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have no idea what i was talking about. something about mass quantities of Champagne. please ignore.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

i have no idea what i was talking about. something about mass quantities of Champagne. please ignore. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That, and a lot of butter... How'd your vomit session go?

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Hmmm.... Rat and butter

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    That, and a lot of butter... How'd your vomit session go? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh lord. i dont remember much. was i eating butter again? damn, i love that stuff! i know i made a lot of goofy ass phone calls. i called everyone in my cell phone and told them i was pregnant with their baby. my phone has not stopped ringing since.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh lord. i dont remember much. was i eating butter again? damn, i love that stuff! i know i made a lot of goofy ass phone calls. i called everyone in my cell phone and told them i was pregnant with their baby. my phone has not stopped ringing since.

[/QUOTE]

But... but... ewe said ewe luv'd me...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddamn, I suck with UBB code tonight.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    But... but... ewe said ewe luv'd me...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    mais oui Lomo, j'taime beaucoup!

19. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    Martin if i mail you some cash, can i have one?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell Marvin will suck your dick for cash..