yourname.fugly.com

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    I got like 15 bucks Canadian on me now, it that enough to get a site?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit, is that even enough to buy a soda? (Or, as you might call it, a "pop?")

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Wow, 1336, you changed your signiture in honor of me!!! and I am sure IMC appreciates you "quoting" him every time you post

3. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Shit, is that even enough to buy a soda? (Or, as you might call it, a "pop?")<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a 2-4 of beer costs 42 bucks (w/ 15% tax).
    15 bucks would be like 8 dollars and change amercian.

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Should my time constraints as of late ease up, that might prove to be a nifty thing. Would it be set up so that one could have a public webpagepage, and also room for hosting pictures to remotely link to?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean sort of like a webpage? What is it that you don't understand about having your own domain name?

5. Fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    a 2-4 of beer costs 42 bucks (w/ 15% tax).
    15 bucks would be like 8 dollars and change amercian.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's not enough. What else do you have?

6. 1337

1337 New Member

oh so its just a domain name to link to your existing website?

7. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    No, that's not enough. What else do you have?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll throw in my Bon Jovi CD.

or would 15 amercian dollars cash be ok?
    like for 1 or two months of the domain.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

leet, it's a benefit of fugly membership.. that's $35.. so if you send him $35 then you get access to the members sections, and forums, and also the domain... for a whole year...

and i believe he's proposing actual webspace to go with the domain... not redirection

9. Fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    leet, it's a benefit of fugly membership.. that's $35.. so if you send him $35 then you get access to the members sections, and forums, and also the domain... for a whole year...

and i believe he's proposing actual webspace to go with the domain... not redirection
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly. It might be more. I am still figuring that out. yes, there would be webspace and email and all of that happy shit to go along with it.

10. 1337

1337 New Member

If i DID send you 35 bucks cash, would you Jew me over, or would you acually give me a membership?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that's how ulfur engil and ratilla paid

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

first i paid real cash money for a short-term membership. i think i sent Phil the Rat some dough, but he died anyway cause fucking Martin fed it booze and broken glass. (lets not discuss the many hours i watched the Rat-Cam hoping to get a glimpse of the damn thing but never did... ) then, once i felt comfortable amongst the other fuglyites, i posted a picture of my rear. Martin promptly splattered the front page news section with it and gave me a free membership for life.]http://www.fugly.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif"> which reminds me, i think i should make another contribution soon. Thanks Marty!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

:edit:.. and nursey sent money thru the mail too

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    You mean sort of like a webpage? What is it that you don't understand about having your own domain name?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, forgive my ignorance. Never having one would likely be the culprit. Just checking on what all could be done with it.

15. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Rat - I wasn't joking. I really want to see more of your ass! I think it's huge and beautiful. Pretty pleeeease?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here here! The needle on my spank-o-meter is almost pegged.

I would suggest 30Mb space with membership, that's what "Hotmail" does. I would also offer additional space if people really want to pay for it. I'm quite happy with my membership, but I just bought one to chip in on the forums. I wouldn't mind some space, though. I've been toying with the idea of my own web page and I'd be happy to do it here. Could I use regular HTML or would I have to use PHP or some sort of page-maker java app? (I'm a mediocre programmer, mostly VB, so if my question sounds funny just ignore it).

16. ashhhlee

ashhhlee New Member

i am very interested in joining in...i have been finding 'victims' since before i found your site. sometimes my friends play along...it is amazing how desperate people are out there...but makes for good fun. i have saved a number of them in files. once, my ex-boyfriend came on as my sister, and this guy kept trying to fug us even after we were going after eachother with butcher knives etc. in a jealous rage...he thought fugging me would help me feel better after my sister chopped off my ear.

anyway, lots of moronic opportunity there, and i find it perfect for me to exploit.

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uhm fugging? this forum may just be a little much for you. perhaps you should try going HERE.

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    that's how ulfur engil and ratilla paid<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also sent him a fifth of whiskey...which lasted about as long as it took me to type this.

19. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ashhhlee:
    i am very interested in joining in...i have been finding 'victims' since before i found your site. sometimes my friends play along...it is amazing how desperate people are out there...but makes for good fun. i have saved a number of them in files. once, my ex-boyfriend came on as my sister, and this guy kept trying to fug us even after we were going after eachother with butcher knives etc. in a jealous rage...he thought fugging me would help me feel better after my sister chopped off my ear.

anyway, lots of moronic opportunity there, and i find it perfect for me to exploit.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LIKE,OMIGAWD,REEALLY???? LIKE HOLY SHIT THATS SO KEWLIES......fucking prepubescent...go back to the playground

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    first i paid real cash money for a short-term membership. i think i sent Phil the Rat some dough, but he died anyway cause fucking Martin fed it booze and broken glass. (lets not discuss the many hours i watched the Rat-Cam hoping to get a glimpse of the damn thing but never did... ) then, once i felt comfortable amongst the other fuglyites, i posted a picture of my rear. Martin promptly splattered the front page news section with it and gave me a free membership for life.]http://www.fugly.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif"> which reminds me, i think i should make another contribution soon. Thanks Marty! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you think if I posted a pic of my ass I could get a free lifetime membership?I think Evil Sarah might like it and she'll hook me up.