YOU'RE ALL BASTARDS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 9, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    haha! nursey is the one with a dick. i am the one with the balls! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sooo... Pimp has a dick...

But the "person" that you have your sexual encounters with, only has balls?

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    haha! nursey is the one with a dick. i am the one with the balls! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sooo... Pimp has a dick...

But the "person" that you have your sexual encounters with, only has balls?
    No wonder you still have a shrink wrapped flange I can't imagine balls could penetrate that...

3. D

D New Member

oh... that was clever...

Errr... take your pick

4. kitana

kitana New Member

no, pimp is a cunt, and only has a dick b/c he is male. nursey has a dick b/c she is a transvestite, she still needs to remove her dick. by birth, she was male. i took her balls.
    i also have more balls in jars from my castrato victims.

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    no, pimp is a cunt, and only has a dick b/c he is male. nursey has a dick b/c she is a transvestite, she still needs to remove her dick. by birth, she was male. i took her balls.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're so ironic...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf are you talking about retard?

nurseys never had a dick.. but she has bigger balls than anyone in here...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    [BTry changing your stinking fanny wad at least once/day.
    Filthy a-rab. [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*SIGH*
    I just KNEW that when i put THIS:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...after being graced by a dynamically executed accurately placed boot from Nursey<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...that I'd have some lecherous old man crawling over to attempt some lame provocation in the vain hope that he might be granted the thrill of feeling the ~leather on the sole of my boot~ connecting in no uncertain terms to his weary,overspent nutsack.

8. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Indulged the ever-narcissistic camel-jockey mutant, Nursey:
    ...that I'd have some lecherous old man crawling over...in the ...hope... he might be granted the thrill...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't make the mistake of assuming Pimp's demeanor and behavior respresents that of the typical male. The reek of stale mucosal odor wafting generously from your unwashed southern frontier...

...is not a virtue - it's a medical condition to be treated, and none too attractive in any case.

And 49 isn't anywhere near old, you smug whipper-snapper.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Ooh, another chop-socky fantasy-leaguer who's watched a few too many John Woo films. What, WWF wrestling no longer engages?

Better idea - and one with a guaranteed chance of success vs. ridiculous chicken-legged thrusting: just brandish and wave one of your dripping feminine plugs & watch all targets scatter.

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes, looks like a bad toupee!

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

And how did you know about mummys little secret? You been stalking me again? Which one told ya, Dave or Chase?

I think it must've been Chase cos he has recently developed this filthy habbit of playing with his poo, smearing it all over his litle chest and writing on the walls with it.I thaught it was just Satanic symbols but now I realise it is Aribic. I should've guessed when he asked "Mummy, whats an enima?"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the one hand,I kind of understand how you got confused,Stranger,what with the 'hilarious' japes those two get up to ...

But then again,how in the hell could you think that Chas,(pictured a few years later here) had scrawled the psychocryptological symbol for 'mum' on his chest in Arabic???