YOU'RE ALL BASTARDS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 9, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

Originally posted by Stranger:
    So I guess that answers this question...

Hey... You know shit... don't talk about stuff you don't understand

2. D

D New Member

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:

Hey... You know shit... don't talk about stuff you don't understand
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be so quick to knock her-because she's...

Stranger-Stranger Retard Ranger
    Had some 'keeds' named Chas and Dave,yeah!?!
    On their 13th birthday bash
    She gave them pills,'JD' and hash
    And when they puked and shit their pants
    Stranger did some 'New Age' dance
    She learnt in 1978
    (When she thought 'Kate Bush' was 'great')
    When the keeds saw mumma dance
    They knew their fate was dealt-alas!
    And through their feeble cries for mercy
    Stranger moaned "mom just wants 'percy'"
    And grabbing hold of Chas's dick
    Sucked him off while he was sick
    Dave by now was stuck right in!!!
    With his drink-drugged head aspin
    He forgot whose ass he saw
    As he pumped mum's greased 'back door'
    And so the moral of the story is
    "Don't talk to Stranger if she calls you 'keeds'"

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

[/img]http://www.larner.freeserve.co.uk/retardranger.gif[/img]

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

6. kitana

kitana New Member

Nursey has a lot of time and not enough shit on her face

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...correction,Offal grrrl,i have lots of shit to sort out (you know-bills,domestic chores etc) and not enough time on my plate...its you that's the shit-eater round here (to help you in your desired quest to 'bond' with your canine 'friends' )

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    (to help you in your desired quest to 'bond' with your canine 'friends' )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold on just a sec, correct me if I'm wrong but your signature shows a graphic of you flashing your tits at a dog, then whisking your cock out skywards to face the dog.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STUD:
    Hold on just a sec, correct me if I'm wrong but your signature shows a graphic of you flashing your tits at a dog, then whisking your cock out skywards to face the dog. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...I am flashing my tits at YOU,or anyone else that happens to be watching it...i do have prominent veins in my arms-so i understand how the confusion arose over what exactly was being thrust skyward towards my glorious name-Offal Grrrl is the only chick-with-a-dick round here!

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Not when your name is there, when you do that kick. You kick, and when your foot hits the floor you have a penis peering skyward out from your zipper.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

NO...THAT'S ME DOING A 'SHORINJI KEMPO' BLOCK

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Not when your name is there, when you do that kick. You kick, and when your foot hits the floor you have a penis peering skyward out from your zipper.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's quite obvious that it is her hand when the kick is happening... but the dog does seem to get a boner when the tits appear

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'Good'Wank!:
    ... but the dog does seem to get a boner when the tits appear<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...this is true...but to take the dog in my animation to be nothing more than a literal representation overlooks the way i use the dog to convey the animalistic aspect of our nature...the dog is the observer of the action-a representative of the observer-you,dear forummers on the other side of the screen!The primitive brute at my side expresses what cannot be gleaned from my unwaveringly cool aloofness any of you beasts would experience were you to be in close enough proximity to inhale the fragrant,pheromonically charged vapours that reveal the unique code of my vibrant,rich sexual charisma,a code whose writer is my high pedigree genes-as the breeze passes over my bared breasts,carrying information signals from my DNA through the air,through your olfactory sense mechanisms,altering your brain chemistry/experience,therefore altering your DNA,and therefore you

14. Stranger

Stranger New Member

It certainly looks like a dick to me. The right hand is held up like the left, you can see it under her chin. This is why ppl keep thinking you're a bloke Nursey, that and the balls. If you are embarrassed about your anatomy maybe you should have it removed.

And how did you know about mummys little secret? You been stalking me again? Which one told ya, Dave or Chase?

I think it must've been Chase cos he has recently developed this filthy habbit of playing with his poo, smearing it all over his litle chest and writing on the walls with it.I thaught it was just Satanic symbols but now I realise it is Aribic. I should've guessed when he asked "Mummy, whats an enima?"

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Chase? Chase <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, It is actually Chas as in "Chas n' Dave" those Cockney Grandads that us commoners adore.... *sigh*

Check 'em out http://www.chasndave.freeserve.co.uk/

They fuckin' rule

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:

Err, It is actually Chas as in "Chas n' Dave" those Cockney Grandads that us commoners adore.... *sigh*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're my keeds! I'll spell their names any way I bloody well please
    His name is Chase. Nursey fucked up.

17. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by...retard ranger...was that it?:
    They're my keeds! I'll spell their names any way I bloody well please <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe... Mertel and Colin?

18. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Rapped Nursey on the downslope of her E-fueled weekend:

19. kitana

kitana New Member

haha! nursey is the one with a dick. i am the one with the balls!

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    haha! nursey is the one with a dick. i am the one with the balls! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And hairy man tits from what I've heard.