YOU'RE ALL BASTARDS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 9, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuck you pinky.. if you really empathised with her you wouldn't have slimed up your cock in clydies cunt behind her back and passed on personal details...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I NEED A SHAG <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

come round to my house cunt... i will put sheets on 'specially for you.. 'cos i love you... cunt

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...and more drugs,too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you want fucking drugs.. all it takes is a phone call.....

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    passed on personal details...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking hell pimp! How many more times?
    You sound like a scratched record...

Nursey and I had this conversation a while back, and the out come was rather pleasant if I remember rightly...

And it does not take a brain surgen to work out who the informant was/is, does it?
    Why it was you yourself who revealed The Mole...

Your NOT the only one who thinks S.B.D, ( Dodger, or whoever_he's_calling_himself_now ) is a 'very good friend' of theirs aswell...

Can anyone smell coffee?

5. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Can anyone smell coffee?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but with an overtone of sexual tension and general domestic discordia.

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Hmm...anyone got the name of that specific blend? I'll look for it next grocery trip...

8. D

D New Member

I NEED A SHAG

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you and me both...

one month and 2 days go for me though... do you know how hard that is, going without sex for four months...

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

so did Discordier relieve your domestic sexual tension or not Wank???

10. kitana

kitana New Member

sex is not necessary. get over it.
    shit, you all are a bunch of wussies.

11. D

D New Member

so did Discordier relieve your domestic sexual tension or not Wank???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not allowed to disclose that information...

I have to ask for permission...

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    sex is not necessary. get over it.
    shit, you all are a bunch of wussies.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats like homeless bum saying the money is not appealing even if its offered on a plate...

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:
    one month and 2 days go for me though... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...i really don't think that it will take as long as that for the infection you told me about back there (when you were being 'Evil Wank') to clear up now,will it,'Good Wank??I think i actually prefer you when you're acting out your 'dark lesbian stalker of 'Good Wank' side,Wank.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i used to wank but i dont now,or 'Evil Wank':

Damn if i ever catch up with the person who gave this to me im gonna poke pins in them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Looks at Disorder

15. D

D New Member

...i really don't think that it will take as long as that for the infection you told me about back there (when you were being 'Evil Wank') to clear up now,will it,'Good Wank??I think i actually prefer you when you're acting out your 'dark lesbian stalker of 'Good Wank' side,Wank. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im multi talented... I get dick when I want it (but only if im in america) when I am "good wank"...and then at night when I change to psycho lesbian wank, I chase after nubile teen girls eat them till they cum over my face and then look in the mirror and think to myself who sexy I am blah blah blah...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

Disorder is mine! and he is clean!

17. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    Disorder is mine! and he is clean!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you fuck him...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...would she be a virgin and he be 'clean' if she had fucked him?

19. D

D New Member

...would she be a virgin and he be 'clean' if she had fucked him? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True...
    Maybe that was the wrong thing to ask...

Not that I'd care if she did...

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

..and he is clean!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I guess that answers this question too

so did Discordier relieve your domestic sexual tension or not Wank???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>