your face sucks your mum

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Russian Derrick, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Fuck you american fagots
    I'm orrf to get a dro and a one fiuck
    Graff up you quedrant , fuck.

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

while you're off, try to learn English numbnuts

:biggrin:

3. Russian Derrick

Slightly d-funked considering I'm the mother you learnt it off.
    Have a nice day bitch.

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

moron

5. Russian Derrick

Tosser
    No your right
    America is a lovely place
    I particularly like Colarardo
    I didn't mean to insult you.
    Beats this island .
    I humbly apologise.

6. ghostman

ghostman New Member

americans complain about england,we fuckin founded u cunts,gave u a language so stop complainin u fat redneck hillbilly fuck faces,ur all tards!! heeyyyy maaayyyneeee im ameerricaaaan dude yeeeaaaa .shuttup u yank bastards.last yank that came down london got a mac 11 ti his head robbed of evertyhin an ad to go police station naked an cryin ahahaha!!standard procedure every yank that cums over gets robbed n stripped..

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Go blow a goat you limey fucktard. "you" had nothing to do with us, and "our" forefathers beat the fuck out of you your forefathers in a war where England had the superior forces and finances, Gooboy or whatever your name is. you must have been born in France you pussy loser douchebag fucknuts cunt.

Thanks for listening.

:cool:

8. ghostman

ghostman New Member

aaaaahahahahahahahaaa cowcat999 ur pathetic,u a snitch,u a little fuckin bitch for the cia who experiment on u all.america was founded by us to use u as subjects to test on!! u needa learn ya history ya dumb fuckin fuck faced retard terd regurgitator!!! an wt about afghan 911 bla bla bla,u needed us or u wudda bin speakin arabic or wtever they speak by now.get ya facts right cowcat jheeze....

9. ghostman

ghostman New Member

N WT THE FUCK AS FRANCE GOT TO DO WITH IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........COWCAT999,ALLOW UR BULLSHIT MATE,JUS BE HUSH!..

10. Russian Derrick

Slow your road there Yo-sammity sam you tom cruise looka-like twat
    Haven't you got some shit films to make ?
    You land steeling bag of cunts
    I shit more culture than you've smelt
    Now fuck off and shoot some one
    You arse monkey moonshine drinking , banjo playin , war mongering , barn yard cousin fucker.

11. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yeman u tell him russian d.uncle sam recruits unholy corrupt mo fucks.that secretly spy on ur citizens,test chemicals on u without ur knowledge or consent...............we know........u dont.........u have no culture.....or heritage.....if it wernt for us......u would be nothin more than an 18th century old fashioned native country speakin middle eastern...

12. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

the french are pussies like you cuntbag

13. ghostman

ghostman New Member

lol cowcat.u needa learn the facts of life mate,really...never talk again untill u know the facts u fuckin idiot................... yanky doodle doo to you..... an by the way,france would fuck you up.........

14. Russian Derrick

Yeah bonecock 666 you peedo twat
    Your fucking french
    Your face is french
    And......nope ... I've ran out ...
    I'll get back to you on that...
    Did I do face ?
    Shit I did face already
    No I'm empy......

15. ghostman

ghostman New Member

kiddy fiddler god 666 tell us more about the whole u an ya dad incest rape thing?? cos thats mandatory in the states enit.

16. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

please daddy, don't make me tell everyone about you and me.

:)

17. ghostman

ghostman New Member

OH WE KNEW IT BULLCAT 999.GOOD GOSH,DID UR DADDY DO U A BIT TOOOO HARD DID E? OH DEAR DID YA MUM FINGER U WITH HER 6 FOOT FINGER ASWELL,JESUS CHRIST MATE.I FEEL BAD FR YA I DO.I BET HER 6 FOOT LONG MIDDLE FINGER FUCKED U HARD DIDNT IT.IT POKED UP THROUGH UR MOUTH WITH A TERD WRAPPED ROUND THE FINGER NAIL DIDNT IT.U NEED A PSYCHIATRIST MATE IMMEDIATLEY.U MIGHT GO A BIT LOOPY FROM THE PAIN ANGER DEPRESSION AN EMBARASSMENT OF IT ALL AN KILL YA SELF.WE WUDNT WANT THT NOW WOULD WE? OR WOULD WE.

18. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

you must have missed the part where I called you daddy

19. Russian Derrick

Oooh I didn't miss it .
    It made me feel a bit naughty
    The thought of you all sub missive while Gosty gave you a few slaps and violated you
    Ooh er ! Fancy a tea cake mrs wiggins ! Not harf !

20. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yea cowcat! you got told mother fucker!! you ent gettin on no plain.now please i have to be excused from this conversation because i need to watch the grass grow..maybe even shit in my hands an clap..thats how boring u be..shame on you.shame be with you till the day of your death.you blasphemic traitorous trechorous baby jesus fingerer.