You want a reason to hate George Bush?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Here it is.

He is partially responsible for the Christian genocide that’s being committed by Muslims in Kosovo!

Old habits die hard: A yellow cross fixed by German NATO to the door to show Muslims where Christian Serbs live – but not for long!

Honestly the Serbians should have gassed all of the Muslim population when they had a chance. Instead the U.S. government and NATO assist the Jihadist with the extermination of all Christians. He may very well rot in hell like Clinton his predecessor for this act of barbarianism.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Awful Nazi'ish huh?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It's amazing how all the people who did not give a rats ass about what we were doing to the poor Serbs are all bent out of shape about Iraq. They like to draw illustrations to make us out like Nazi war criminals but when there is a real Nazi war crime going on they turn a blind eye.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Wrong.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thanks for making my point.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Which one?

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

On account of one out of 7300 posts.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I am surprised though. I always wondered about Smiles. He never would own up to his position and I could never logically assume he was a Christian Orthodox except for the fact that he was upset about U.S. involvement in Serbia. A point I always made was that truly we had no reason to be there. My pointing out that Serbia was totally absurd and him arguing with me rather than agreeing just never calculated. I mentioned this to him several times.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

That's all i really know about the Kosovo situation - the basic rights and wrongs. Am i supposed to know everything about everything? I prefer not to go about spouting off a load of crap about subjects i have no real idea about. I have a vested interest in Iraq, and have a wealth of information to share on the subject. I just highlight the number one culprit on a different information front. Better to go a thousand steps along one path than ten steps along a hundred paths.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

A partner makes a path easier and shorter also.

But a thousand steps with a group of Lemmings.

Such a sad thing to see.