You sliming cunts!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitwanka*:
    You should try it as well<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...my name's not 'Kitwanka*' and i'm not a dumb,retarded,useless,fat bore...got it??? "1-2-3...1-2-3"

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Predictable?

fatty1 and 2

and again

sure theres one here

Well there was 26 thingys where you said fat lesbian dykes blobs... Its not too original is it?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

LOL!!!How fucking long did that take you,you busy little girl guide fatty-lesbo-blob-dyke cunt bore!!!

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

about 1 and a half minutes, much shorter than nearly...no no.. ALL of your posts

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus!I'm enjoying myself so much-time expanded and 12 mins felt like half an hour!!!I must be strict and go to bed now...night all!!!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

*jumping out of IMC char for a minite* I like you all acually...

*back into IMC mode*

No I don't... fuck you all...

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Queen Bitch Nursey:
    Jesus!I'm enjoying myself so much-time expanded and 12 mins felt like half an hour!!!I must be strict and go to bed now...night all!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snigger* get a new hobby you fucked up hag.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Why,frumpy-and-too-ashamed-of-EXTREMESCRAWNINESS-to-post-recent-pic-of-self-hag?

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Why,frumpy-and-too-ashamed-of-EXTREMESCRAWNINESS-to-post-recent-pic-of-self-hag?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But how can i be ashamed of mt EXTREMESCRAWNINESS is im a great overweight hulk.?

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    *jumping out of IMC char for a minite* I like you all acually...

*back into IMC mode*

No I don't... fuck you all...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *queasy*...what a time/thread to start jumping around being multifaceted...is the world going mad?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    But how can i be ashamed of mt EXTREMESCRAWNINESS is im a great overweight hulk.? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...'were' but not now,according to you

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...well,i dunno...you're either a hulking overweight brute or hiiiiideously skinny...either way-you're still a self-loathing hag!

13. unlimited-time

...well,i dunno...you're either a hulking overweight brute or hiiiiideously skinny...either way-you're still a self-loathing hag!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But where did you get the idea i was skinny?
    We can all see you're a weasel but there are no pics of me being skinny.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    But where did you get the idea i was skinny?
    We can all see you're a weasel but there are no pics of me being skinny.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhhhhhhhh i don't know...i must be confusing you with someone else...

15. unlimited-time

Glad you noticed

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nice pic.. i'm touched that you would spend your time labouring on a portrait of your king and queen to present as a gift to your peers...

and doggies too... what a touching tribute

*right click - save*

thanks msn mogadon

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Can't we all juss get along?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god-fucking-damn i hope not ... that would be the DEATH of Fugly Forum

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Downs Disorder :
    awww, look at the little doggeee... hes so cute and adorable, just like the person he portrays.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disorder and friends

...I see you've got a picture of Claudia at the top right there! ">
    She does look pretty content licking your dick...and you say you're quite sure she isn't an AIDS riddled prostitute???

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I forgot this one...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitwanka*:

Ummm... deja vu...

Nursey has a little skally tugging on her dressing gown I see. Peeping out from behind her - just fucked pimp who smells like a fruit - arse.

I will take YOU seriously when you get your own arguement and stop giving yourself a dirty sanchez from brown noseing Nursey.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to nominate;-

Nursey... For just being her. When I grow up I wanna be like her

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet another great quality you have there Mentor Nursey - Style.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...retarded Essex slapper.

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Queen Bitch Nursey:
    Jesus!I'm enjoying myself so much-time expanded and 12 mins felt like half an hour!!!I must be strict and go to bed now...night all!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that sounds like a crap excuse for slipping out the back door to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i'm not even in the pictures you dumb cunt.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i see you've got a picture of my gf from 1 and a half years ago. people change, faces change.. except maybe yours. I guess its always gonna be the same scrunched up-carrier bag looking, red, streaked bunch of baboons arse.