You sliming cunts!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    KING PIMP AND QUEEN BITCH WITH ALL HER ADORING WANNABE LOVERS.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*WOW*...thanks U-T!!!
    ...don't we look GREAT!!!
    And i understand this latest tribute

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> posted by Queen Vic:

And i understand ..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh, i think thats kickmehitme_punchmekillme

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ooooOOOPS!!!^^^*POINTS UP*^^^
    I think someone's sad to have been left out the picture..

...Edson...

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *WOW*...thanks U-T!!!
    ...don't we look GREAT!!!
    And i understand this latest tribute
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hope i didn't miss any of your admirers out nursey...i know how much u need them round you.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well-like i say...Ed:

...but you're wrong about me needing my admirers around me...hence my blocking of you,and therefore your little fatty-dumb-trollop-in-tow...Wank,on msn before i'd even thought of this thread!!!

6. unlimited-time

Oh you blocked me on MSN..oh i'm so sad..thanks for informing me because i hadn't already worked that one out for myself
    The only reason your not blocked is because i can't be arsed,coz blocking you would mean you actually bother me ...so whereas you have no effect on me i do have one on you
    Shame your not my type twiggy.

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Well-like i say...Ed:

...but you're wrong about me needing my admirers around me...hence my blocking of you,and therefore your little fatty-dumb-trollop-in-tow...Wank,on msn before i'd even thought of this thread!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You blocked us? From MSN...?

I wasn't even on your MSN.... We were in the same more-than-one-person.. and that was it.

Did we get to you? Do... errr... do you have... feelings

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

awww, look at the little doggeee... hes so cute and adorable, just like the person he portrays.. now let me see if i can find a half-starved, prune-faced german shepard so i can corectly represent you too..

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Oh you blocked me on MSN..oh i'm so sad..thanks for informing me because i hadn't already worked that one out for myself <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was just telling you when
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> The only reason your not blocked is because i can't be arsed,coz blocking you would mean you actually bother me ...so whereas you have no effect on me i do have one on you
    Shame your not my type twiggy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well im not an irritating cunt like you with a fatty-dumpling-trollop-whore who always follows me around on the net!
    You say "shame your not my type twiggy." soooo often,i'm getting an awkward sense that in actual fact,you are inadvertantly telling me that quite the opposite is true!!!
    GO AWAY!!!!BE GONE!!!SHOOO!SHOOO!

10. unlimited-time

Well im not an irritating cunt like you with a fatty-dumpling-trollop-whore who always follows me around on the net!
    You say "shame your not my type twiggy." soooo often,i'm getting an awkward sense that in actual fact,you are inadvertantly telling me that quite the opposite is true!!!
    GO AWAY!!!!BE GONE!!!SHOOO!SHOOO!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO so irrate nursey..i'm not following you, you keep answering.I keep telling you so it will seep into your drug damaged brain

Sad old flappy flange..it's all getting to much for her

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitwanka:

You blocked us? From MSN...?

I wasn't even on your MSN.... We were in the same more-than-one-person.. and that was it.

Did we get to you? Do... errr... do you have... feelings
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1)...look up the word 'hence' in the dictionary.
    2)Then re-read the post.
    Read it again,Kitwanka...and then again...and then againandagainandagainand...then slowly say "I AM A DUMB,RETARDED,USELESS,FAT BORE"
    3)...and next task, get some prescribed medication from the doctors...and overdose!
    1-2-3!!!!

12. D

D New Member

Yeah... what the fuck ever you little internet whore. I got ya.

I still have pimp on my MSN... Would you like me to delete him?

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Old?I suppose i am about 6 months older than you!
    flippy floppy flappy flangey flappy flippy

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

now thats just lame

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitwanka*:
    Yeah... what the fuck ever you little internet whore. I got ya.

I still have pimp on my MSN... Would you like me to delete him?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do what you like...just remember 1-2-3!!!1-2-3!!![/img]You can't go wrong!!!!!

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    now thats just lame<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn...I know

17. unlimited-time

Old?I suppose i am about 6 months older than you!
    flippy floppy flappy flangey flappy flippy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but still older
    Oh and your the one with the flappy flange and the squelchy arse.

18. D

D New Member

Do what you like...just remember 1-2-3!!!1-2-3!!![/img]You can't go wrong!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should try it as well

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

nnnnnnnngh control[/b]%&*&|@# That's not a very nice pic of me...did VTTTTTTFCKINGnight before...go and see member's forum... cntingfchh y are,and i don't think [] :NNNNNGH: [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes but still older
    Oh and your the one with the flappy flange and the squelchy arse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How many times! Is that your fucking mantra???Jesus,woman...think of something new to throw at me you predictable,mousey bore!