You sliming cunts!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 16, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

2. D

D New Member

Dunno how long I can wait for you two to reply so i will do it for ya...

Fattie dyke #1...blah blah blah...suck cock....blah...german weasle....yak yak... snot vomit sick.... blurgh... big fat scat person... yady yaddy yah... cottage cheese... lesbian whore needles and all

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Would that be due to you not being able to "remember" any of them as there is such a vast number...?

Or would it be because no man apart from
    Limp dick over there would even consider fucking-adoring-eventually wanting to marry- such a bug-eyed I look like the Freaky bird from Playstation- cynical, self loving whore that you are?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would giving a list of names that mean nothing to you convince you?Is that really how stupid you are?
    There is not 'such a vast number that i couldn't remember them all'...it's just that there is no point in naming them because you dont know them anyway,you retarded cunt.
    I don't know who the 'freaky fucking bird from Playstation' is,as do half or more of the people here,you babbling moron.Many men other than Pimp want to fuck me...that's something you don't want to believe it seems...why? You lacking attention or something there blubber-gut-whore?

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    The only adoring dogs i seem to remember sniffing round me and wanting eagerly to lick my bum was you and Wank! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey i wouldn't sniff or lick your arse if your slot offered £50 with every tongue swipe.

5. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

You obviously haven't been here enough to notice the little forum - but soon to be real- love affair I am having with U-T. U-T is a bird and... if you hadn't noticed from the picture of me... so am I.

(im biOsexual) [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you throw that pic around like you are hot or something. thanks for posting it
    yet again so one again i can have horrific nightmares about a fat slobbish cunt in a size 4x rubber suit, carrying a stopwatch so she can time the contractions of the little demon spawn (that she thankfully aborted)that she was carrying. for god sake do us ALLand dont post your ugly mug anymore.

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Would giving a list of names that mean nothing to you convince you?Is that really how stupid you are?
    There is not 'such a vast number that i couldn't remember them all'...it's just that there is no point in naming them because you dont know them anyway,you retarded cunt.
    I don't know who the 'freaky fucking bird from Playstation' is,as do half or more of the people here,you babbling moron.Many men other than Pimp want to fuck me...that's something you don't want to believe it seems...why? You lacking attention or something there blubber-gut-whore?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... The English people will know who I am "babbling on about"... I will try and find a picture of that playstation freak.

Or maybe just and abnormally large eyed alian...

you hold on right there...

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    yet again so one again i can have horrific nightmares about a fat slobbish cunt in a size 4x rubber suit, carrying a stopwatch so she can time the contractions of the little demon spawn (that she thankfully aborted)that she was carrying. for god sake do us ALLand dont post your ugly mug anymore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There hasn't been a pic of wank on this thread

8. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    yet again so one again i can have horrific nightmares about a fat slobbish cunt in a size 4x rubber suit, carrying a stopwatch so she can time the contractions of the little demon spawn (that she thankfully aborted)that she was carrying. for god sake do us ALLa favor and dont post your ugly mug anymore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i left out "a favor" after all...pleeeeaseeee dont do us all, tho i fear that is what you has in mind all along.
    a favor

9. D

D New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm... deja vu...

Nursey has a little skally tugging on her dressing gown I see. Peeping out from behind her - just fucked pimp who smells like a fruit - arse.

I will take YOU seriously when you get your own arguement and stop giving yourself a dirty sanchez from brown noseing Nursey.

10. D

D New Member

i left out "a favor" after all...pleeeeaseeee dont do us all, tho i fear that is what you has in mind all along.
    a favor
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you Sparky's sister?

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

naah, she hasnt got any..

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Nursey i wouldn't sniff or lick your arse if your slot offered £50 with every tongue swipe. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and yet i do seem to remember some female new to the forum with the uncannily appropriately named e-mail address 'yappydog' eagerly sending me a little...erm...... present ......of a gif....of me...and then of my bum...which slowly sort of stretched accross the frame...i told you i was sure you must have had a very good night staring so closely at me,carefully doing your little tribute ...you...touchingly...replied...to say 'you did'.....errrm.....?

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

This is pretty damn funny....keep it up chickadees...

14. D

D New Member

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

!!YAPPY DOG!!...unlimited time

16. unlimited-time

Nursey i like to be polite to people when i first meet them , the animated gif was a little pressie coz i knew u liked doing them as well.My reply was out of politeness as i didn't know you very well.
    As i said on many occasions now you are not my type.Sorry.
    Oh and the email addy was www.yappydog@talk21.com just in case you thought i was hiding it for some strange reason.
    Got it now fool.

17. unlimited-time

KING LIMP AND QUEEN BITCH WITH ALL HER ADORING WANNABE LOVERS.

18. D

D New Member

You can jsut make out I -fuck her suck her wanna eat her cock - pawing at Queeny there... Like she is asking her what to say next...

19. D

D New Member

Nursey Dirty sanchezed Pimp by the looks of it...

20. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Find out what happens to POOR Nursey