You sliming cunts!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 16, 2002.

1. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    What the fuck... are you a sadistic crusty lesbian?

What the fuck
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lesbian??? try again loser. I just happened to think that Nursey was pretty. I think my sister is pretty but that dont mean i wanna jump her bones. i mean, for fuck sake!!! just because i think someone of the same sex is pretty doesnt make me a lesbo. get fuckin real.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    You know why pimp so as they say in awful american chat shows "don't even go there" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah yeah yeah ... the double mastectomy and hysterectomy... so what?? you have a hideous unwomanly body... self loathings natural... anyway.. a facial shot would suffice... this isn't rotten.com after all

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    So thats a bad picture of you Nursey, thought you looked quite bright eyed there but i supposed thats a drug induced twinkle you have in your eye.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's me fucking shattered after 3 hours sleep and a hard day...and no hard drugs.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Fuck you pimp, you anal cum bucket i told you to keep that to yourself
    Thats the last time i let you see the real me

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    That's me fucking shattered after 3 hours sleep and a hard day...and no hard drugs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really should stagger your punters throughout the week instead of doing them all in one night.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You really should stagger your punters throughout the week instead of doing them all in one night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*SIGH*...thanks for your concern[/c] mutt-woman,but i stopped dealing hash when i turned 20...now i sit up smoking joints talking to Pimp all night on the phone...

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *SIGH*...thanks for your concern[/c] mutt-woman,but i stopped dealing hash when i turned 20...now i sit up smoking joints talking to Pimp all night on the phone... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats alright nobcheese tester i wasn't referring to your druggy punters.

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    lesbian??? try again loser. I just happened to think that Nursey was pretty. I think my sister is pretty but that dont mean i wanna jump her bones. i mean, for fuck sake!!! just because i think someone of the same sex is pretty doesnt make me a lesbo. get fuckin real.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watching T.V at ungodly hours recently... I flicked to a programme called Talk Soup Which had the most annoying presenter. Anyway she was going through this weeks Weird t.v and showed a pre-view of Jerry Springer. It was about how a sister bought her husband on the show to tell him about how she had been sleeping with her sister. I nearly puked whilst watching and wondering if this shit was real or not. Is it? The sisters were both fat and ugly obviously incestous dykes...

get fuckin real?... me...?

You obviously haven't been here enough to notice the little forum - but soon to be real- love affair I am having with U-T. U-T is a bird and... if you hadn't noticed from the picture of me... so am I.

(im biOsexual)

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Thats the last time i let you see the real me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank fuck for that...prudey-wudey

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

'Nob cheese tester'?Is that what you think being Nursey involves?I do nothing but take drugs...get adored...post here...fuck Pimp and shimmy around...if i was a Nurse,however,I'd be testing shit,multifarious nob cheese,decaying organs...infact all the things that can be readily found up your spongey,fat sloth-like cunt!!!

11. unlimited-time

'Nob cheese tester'?Is that what you think being Nursey involves?I do nothing but take drugs...get adored...post here...fuck Pimp and shimmy around...if i was a Nurse,however,I'd be testing shit,multifarious nob cheese,decaying organs...infact all the things that can be readily found up your spongey,fat sloth-like cunt!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah yeah nursey of cause, you keep fantasying.We all know the only thing you'd be testing if you were a nurse would be all the freely available drugs.

12. D

D New Member

Apart from Limp... who adores you?

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Apart from Limp... who adores you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite a fucking large number of people as it happens...want me to name them all???

14. D

D New Member

Quite a fucking large number of people as it happens...want me to name them all??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr... yeah

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

she has fucking loads of admirers other than me.... none of 'em adore her as much as i do tho

16. unlimited-time

I bet they dont, the others just sniff round her arse, drool , pant heavily then go into a corner to lick themselves.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Errr... yeah <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...too fucking bad

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I bet they dont, the others just sniff round her arse, drool , pant heavily then go into a corner to lick themselves. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only adoring dogs i seem to remember sniffing round me and wanting eagerly to lick my bum was you and Wank!

19. D

D New Member

...too fucking bad <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that be due to you not being able to "remember" any of them as there is such a vast number...?

Or would it be because no man apart from
    Limp dick over there would even consider fucking-adoring-eventually wanting to marry- such a bug-eyed I look like the Freaky bird from Playstation- cynical, self loving whore that you are?

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Would that be due to you not being able to "remember" any of them as there is such a vast number...?

Or would it be because no man apart from
    Limp dick over there would even consider fucking-adoring-eventually wanting to marry- such a bug-eyed I look like the Freaky bird from Playstation- cynical, self loving whore that you are?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*points and laughs like Nelson from The Simpsons*

aah ha