You boring bunch of fuckers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sodium, Jun 28, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

Goth Mc Goth

2. sodium

sodium New Member

i am talking nothing about the topic. i just meant you are bitching about a topic you yourself started. now you say you are tired of it and want to stop. i say you won't get the last word on this boy.

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Nothing wrong with Goths...

Bitch goths turn me on..

I was watching some documentary one time about Goths and the bitch Goth was horny all the way through it, she would be all rubbing herself n shit and in the end she ha lesbian Goth sex with her sister...

I had the biggest boner..

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Bite your tongue! Doc Martens kick ass! (literally) Besides Converse All Star's, those are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! They even make vinyl ones for non-leather wearing people like me!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Docs are comfortable, no doubt. My main problem with them is that their soles don't last any more than a couple of months. If I am going to spend a hundred bucks or more on a pair of boots, I want them to last in every respect (the Gripfast soles are a hell of a lot more durable than the Doc soles). And, the Gripfast brand are actually a little less expensive then Docs. That, and steel-cap come standard on most of the designs, which I also prefer.

You should give them a try (I'm not sure if they make non-leather or not, though).

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by El Kabong:
    Bitch goths turn me on..

I was watching some documentary one time about Goths and the bitch Goth was horny all the way through it, she would be all rubbing herself n shit and in the end she ha lesbian Goth sex with her sister...

I had the biggest boner..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what I been saying this whole fucking time and no one would listen

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

Well, Docs are comfortable, no doubt. My main problem with them is that their soles don't last any more than a couple of months.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you walk? The depths of hell?

Those soles are *grabs shoe from under bed and examines the sole* Oil, fat, acid, petrol, and alkali resistant. I've had this pair for 7 years and the soles look almost new. (the actual shoe is scuffed up as hell) I can't find my boots or I'd examine those, too. I've had them for 9 years. (Damn, I feel old)

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Who the fuck is this bitch and what is she doing still here? I think tommy would have run her out of town by now. Shame on you tommy! You're getting soft in your old age.

Hey gothy why don't you try a different shade of black on those cracked dry lips. And they say I am fugly on here??

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Where do you walk? The depths of hell?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, not having a car makes all of the difference when it comes down to shoe longevity.