You boring bunch of fuckers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sodium, Jun 28, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    my dump was the consistancy of hot foam... thought I would share...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you told yer doctor about that?

2. sodium

sodium New Member

i never said you should respect me because i have breasts. i just find it strange that you like guys and so far kit and i seem to only anger you. like i said it is rather weird.

but any-who if calling me a 12 year old is the only fight you have left in you, i think this thread is finished. i mean ... 120 replies? man i sure know how to touch some nerves

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    my dump was the consistancy of hot foam... thought I would share...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll pass (no pun intended), but thanks for asking. You can just give FBS my share.

4. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    i never said you should respect me because i have breasts. i just find it strange that you like guys and so far kit and i seem to only anger you. like i said it is rather weird.

but any-who if calling me a 12 year old is the only fight you have left in you, i think this thread is finished. i mean ... 120 replies? man i sure know how to touch some nerves
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool go back to blowing skeet. You're boring now anyways.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    ...i just find it strange that you like guys and so far kit and i seem to only anger you. like i said it is rather weird...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i anger everybody

6. sodium

sodium New Member

you dun anger me kit.

nico skeeter is ten times the man you are. and you are ten times the woman i am.

7. 1337

1337 New Member

you dont anger me.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

you dun anger me kit.

nico skeeter is ten times the man you are. and you are ten times the woman i am.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut yet.
    ten times the woman???
    women suck, gurls kick ass.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    you dont anger me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats b/c u want some more of my "pleasant" pics dont u?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

skeeter is ten times the man
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! now thats fucking funny... skeeter is a man? well i guess he is a cowardly man...

10. sodium

sodium New Member

now now diemutha no sour grapes baby

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

none from me.. im not the frightened one... well Im like crying on the inside, when Im choke hookers unconsious

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

hahhaha yeah, skeeter might be nice and suck your fucking bunghole more than I do but I bet you a million bucks the dudes some fat ass ugly piece of shit slob lookin motherfucker who would do anything to get the attention of one single female too. And as for being more woman than you, anybody is, dumb gothic whore.

13. sodium

sodium New Member

i like how you make such judgements on people you don't even know or have never met. such a sad angry person nico.

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Oh go away dumb gothic whore. If ya can't take the heat get your ass outta this hellhole.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

i like how you make such judgements on people you don't even know or have never met. such a sad angry person nico.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what i have been trying to tell em!

16. sodium

sodium New Member

but i love annoying you nico! you bite back so nicely.

dont worry kit i am sure they will figure it out soon enough

is there a record for the longest running thread?

17. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    thats what i have been trying to tell em!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit its kinda like you giving sex advice. I don't need to be told how I should look at people from some stupid lil girl who refuses to leave her house and sits on the "komputer" all day with this stupid ass fuckin drummed up identity that you've created. You go outside, deal with day to day people, OUTSIDE of lil gayhole texas, and then maybe i'll begin to listen to what it is you have to say about dealing with them. Till then, keep hitting f5 kiddo.

18. NiCo

NiCo New Member

but i love annoying you nico! you bite back so nicely.

dont worry kit i am sure they will figure it out soon enough

is there a record for the longest running thread?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go back to pg dumb gothic whore. Done with you.

19. sodium

sodium New Member

niccy chickened out. and i am on vacation from university stupid. otherwise you wouldn't have the wonderful honor of my presence!

20. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Fucking drop it already. Jesus fucking christ. I knew you were stupid but you're dropping beyond the below-dirt-level-at-best credit I was giving you. And believe me that was a streach. I said I was done with this stupid topic. You've managed to bore me. You want me to make fun of you some more go make up a new topic showing equal or greater stupidity.