You boring bunch of fuckers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sodium, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Hold you. I want to hold you.

2. sodium

sodium New Member

awww! but ain't i a dumb gothic whore to you?

3. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    haha i am NOT a wannabe vampire.

this is the closest i get to "goth" lookin'

see still no white makeup
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow. i want to do more than "hold" her.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    haha i am NOT a wannabe vampire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, I didn't call you a wannabe vampire.

5. sodium

sodium New Member

awww you just no fun friar! you never bite back like the rest

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've shown nothing but love and compassion to this site over my tenure here... Just ask anyone! I'm just a warm & fuzzy kinda guy, y'kno. Praise Jesus!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    wow whos that pic???
    ill tell you what kitana youd better sort yourself out cos if you dont deliver soon and let me bang in and out your ass at my pleaseure,your gonna get fucked off ad im gonna start abusing and stalking this bitch instead.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go for it.

8. sodium

sodium New Member

thats some dirty gothic whore tommy you wouldn't want her.

9. NiCo

NiCo New Member

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA scare me? You? AHAHAHAH. Look lil girly, I aint even gonna get into some "oh i have a higher IQ than you" argument. Thats fucking pathetic. You're 12 anyways, so I seriously doubt it. And apparently you're forgetting, America, the land of the free. I can pretty much think whatever I want. Gothics are gay. You're sitting here hating Goth haters, and I KNOW for a FACT theres BILLIONS of those, so how is what you're doing any different from what i'm doing? The end. Dumb gothic whore.

Nah pimp her face is prolly normally white as fuck cuz she walks around all day with shit on her face it never gets any sun. In that picture shes a lil dark, so thats prolly her "face" paint. har har.

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Lol. I need to get out and see the world more? I'm not the one getting upset at what some dude named NiCo is saying about me on a Message Board. Nor am I the dumb gothic whore so I wouldn't know how it feels being told such things.

Anyways, as I was saying, learn to fight back instead of being some helpless victim who has to hide behind "HATE CRIME HATE CRIME" like the rest of the weak minded. I still think Goths are the gayest thing since Liberace no matter what you say, so don't waste finger strength trying to persuade me otherwise. Its not like I just woke up one day and say "hey goths are gay". Theres millions of reason that which are my own. Life goes on kiddo.

Dumb goth whore..... that ones for the road.

11. sodium

sodium New Member

i have nothing personal against you at all and it's not a hate crim to hate goths or homosexuals. i don't care if you like me hate me or want to kill me. fact is i am unaffected by what you think of goths. i just wish you would explain your sad reasons. you know ... back up your hatred?

why do i hate you? because you are a simpleton, a fool, bigoted, loud-mouthed (in typing sense), world-hating, woman hating homosexual.

Why homosexual? Because anyone that was "straight" would pay a woman some sort of respect. But you seem to repect no one but the guys on here. It's kinda worrying.

Careful guys.

12. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

awww! but ain't i a dumb gothic whore to you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that like it's a bad thing?

13. sodium

sodium New Member

i am not a whore

14. diesel

diesel New Member

why have people comdemned you for expressing yourself on a forum of free expression?how does that work?at least you have the balls to show a "liberated" face,anyone who is slaggin you of is guilty and should show some fxxxing respect,for doing what they can't.however anyone buying into the image nomatter what it is just a puppet,and should struggle more to stop cocacola being bigger than jesus.all these normal shag and eat brigade with studs in there chins and piercing's are just manipulated consumers.but goths are usaully anal babes and thats ok with me.

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Look after yourself.... and each-other.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

disclaimer: I've only read the first page (so far)

venom, megadeath, slayer, morbid angel and mortuary are my kinda music.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Megadeth? Go to PorkGravy and you can be Sparky's new best friend!

BTW: Mortuary? I remember hearing them 9 years ago... do they still suck ass?

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I gotta take a shit...

18. NiCo

NiCo New Member

i have nothing personal against you at all and it's not a hate crim to hate goths or homosexuals. i don't care if you like me hate me or want to kill me. fact is i am unaffected by what you think of goths. i just wish you would explain your sad reasons. you know ... back up your hatred?

why do i hate you? because you are a simpleton, a fool, bigoted, loud-mouthed (in typing sense), world-hating, woman hating homosexual.

Why homosexual? Because anyone that was "straight" would pay a woman some sort of respect. But you seem to repect no one but the guys on here. It's kinda worrying.

Careful guys.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't need to back up my hatred. I told you already, I have millions of reason that which are my own. Thats good enough explination.

Woman hating? Homosexual? Because I don't kiss your ass for being female, I'm a woman hating fag? Sorry my names not Skeeter and I don't drool over every female being with 4 limbs and a heartbeat. I'm not pathetic. Women lost the right to be treated any better with the Women's Rights Movement. You wanted to be equal. There. You got it. Sorry I wont lick your bum for being a girl. You're not even that attractive to begin with, and you're 12. Fuck off dumb gothic whore.

I respect real people. Not some dumb gothic whore, not stupid bitches who go around talkin about "kut"ing peoples balls off and dumb shit like that. You're entitled to your opinions, no matter how dumb you are, and i'm entitled to my own. If you wanted me to respect you the way you think I should, then be real. If you don't, then continue to be act like a nieve 12 year old. I dont give a shit either way. The fact you think you should get special treatment because you have breasts fucking amuses me.

19. kat

kat New Member

*low hissing whisper*
    shut up niCo you fool. no one likes you everyone thinks you're a joke. the knife, niCo. go get the knife. they don't love you. they all laugh at you. do it! do it! up the wrists! remember what you were told. do it properly! go get the knife now, niCo. slice yourself so its all over and they dont laugh at you anymore! CUT youself. NOW!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think shes trying to be menacing or something....
    *pinches cheeks*
    ooooh,lookit the cute lil' uber-goth....
    its at these times when i wish that catty goth website was still up that mocked these people.......

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

my dump was the consistancy of hot foam... thought I would share...