Yes,dahhlling!(me and Pimp's relationship)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Sep 13, 2002.

1. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Nursey, please check yor PM's.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    theonlylivingboy
    i have to agree with IMC hates you,
    your sad little attemt at sarcasm was not only pathetic but also imature,or is that because your mom and dad didnt let you go to school with the other kids,but insted kept you in to do everything round the house,they knew you wouldnt emount to anything but a limp wristed fuck.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

attemt
    insted
    round
    emount

HA HA HA HA!

You must have been a winner in the short bus spelling bee.

3. diva

diva New Member

the one and only wanker,i do get it up the arse quite a lot and i fucking love it,whats up with you? you not getting it enough? do you wanna lend my big nigger boyfriend to give it you good baby

4. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Sigh, their's nothing more depressing then stupid people arguing...

On a happy note, at least DANZA isn't involved.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Shortman:
    Sigh, their's nothing more depressing then stupid people arguing...

On a happy note, at least DANZA isn't involved.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey you make a valid point there

OK BYE!

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    do you wanna lend my big nigger boyfriend to give it you good baby <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go back to your squallid little Dalton council flat you fat festering slut, and send your fucking nigger round my place, I could do with the car washing and the lawns mowing. Give me a couple of days notice though, so I can invest in one of these..........

7. taramae

taramae New Member

You're more than welcome to borrow my PNL. I haven't had much use for since the last rally hit town.

8. diva

diva New Member

well im lost for words after your ast post theonlylivingwanker,pretending you dont like niggers wont work with me hun i know you love them,the way they slip there big hard black cock up your tight lilly white ass,and fuck you stupid(oh sorry you were to start with)!!!

9. i hate you

i hate you New Member

suck my cock, you stupid fucking cunt

10. diva

diva New Member

i hate you,
    oh i feel so much anger lol

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    IMC is this a relative of yours or is he merely trying to emulate you? I think we should be told...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i hate you:
    suck my cock, you stupid fucking cunt <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yesssss....it's suspiciously reminiscent of....' ~mini IMC~'....

13. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

i hate you,
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm gonna let this one drop DD, I can't have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    i managed to pretty much stay out of this thread, but.. speaking of unarmed- i know a ballet dancer who was driving on the freeway and hit the guard rail. she only had the shoulder harness part of the seatbelt on and due to the force of the impact her arm was severed off. she crawled through three lanes of traffic before anyone would help her. finally a truck driver pulled his rig across the lanes halting traffic, got on his radio and called for help. the truck driver was ticketed for obstructing the flow of traffic or some such nonsense. they were unable to reattach her arm, so now she's a one armed waitress. tragic really, but if you have one those shitty little cars with separate lap and shoulder harnesses, you best wear both or none at all. oh yeah, later on they reversed the truck drivers ticket and gave him an award. so, as for being unarmed, i guess one could still waitress, but i bet its tricky as hell.

15. diva

diva New Member

theonlylivingboy,you took my last post wrong you stupid fuck lol,
    ratilla the hun,loved the story hun

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member