xanax and crawlers

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by improtected, Jun 7, 2007.

1. improtected

improtected New Member

the scrip isnt that high, and rarely taken.. but im definately seeing the spiders again.

i was sworn to that this wouldnt happen.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You like to take herbs? I tend to usually wonder what other medications may have affected the Xanex food even. Can you think of any consistencies with the time it happened before?

Trust me I used to be a Diesel Mechanic.

3. improtected

improtected New Member

that has got to be the funniest thing i've ever heard. that or 'trust me, i'm a house painter'.

the consistencies are stress. before it was when my preemie daughter was separated for me. then the hysterectomy on her first birthday. there is nothing going on now that has me under such stress as either of those situations, which is why i blame the med.

and truly - i tend to take the natural route 95% of the time.. the other 5% i thank god that doctors were created. sometimes - rarely - we actually need them.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:p Might even make a decient pickup line. A little comic relief from all the other bogus or otherwise lame employment girls likely hear.

Makes sense though stress kills.

5. improtected

improtected New Member

and i make a living at helping other people with their stress. it's crazy, ive felt like such a sponge lately everybody else leaves feeling great and im a walking zombie. maybe i just need sleep.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Seeing spiders or just feeling them?

Usually the creepy crawlies feelings are a stimulant side effect. Lay off the green tea for a while, and see if it helps.

Trust me, I used to be a Mental Health Professional before I decided to become a Diesel Mechanic.

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

That's ridiculous. I'd expound but I have to perform surgery in the morning. Gotta get sleep.

Imp, good news/bad news. Good: the meds are ok. Bad: the spiders are real.

GET OUT NOW!!

8. improtected

improtected New Member

no, seeing them. unfortunately. 1 out of 6 of them were real. but i only saw 1 yesterday, so that's good. this morning it was something else. you should have seen my husband attacking the carport to keep me from freaking out. the worst is when i see them crawling on him or the kids and i start hitting them to kill the stupid non-existant things. at this point, it's just funny.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Maybe the mushroom tea was a bad idea. Sorry.

10. improtected

improtected New Member

god, it's amazing what wonders a fishing trip with your grandfather can do.

this afternoon we took my kids out to my great grandfather's lake of fifty years and caught small mouth bass - too small to do anything with so it was catch and release for us, but there is nothing like the calm and peace of a lake an hour before sunset. a nice breeze, a great sunset and two hours of very comfortable silence while we just rocked back and forth.

of course, the lake was only about four inches deep because of the drought. but i got to hear so many stories from my granddad. what a great end to the day.

and he wasn't a diesel mechanic. he was the former sheriff.