WTC and other tragedies

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Tosser, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Jesus! I agree with you politically but i still think you're a nob! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey, your the bestest! can you make me a sammich please?

2. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Jesus! I agree with you politically but i still think you're a nob! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, thats a fair cop. In fact, I agree with it so much i'm putting it in my sig

3. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

I would like to get back on the subject, and tell a few tragedy jokes...

These are from the Challenger explosion of '86:
    What does NASA stand for?
    Need Another Seven Astronauts.

What color were Christy McCollough's eyes right after the explosion?
    Blue.. one blew to the right, the other to the left.

Oh, and my take on the whole WTC debacle: The only thing that it did to my life was make one day of my life freaky. I thought the country was finally going to break out in anarchy, and I could go and blast some old rich fucks that have stepped on the little man all their lives. Every other day since has reassured my confidence that there are WAY too many people with nothing better to do in this country than to bitch and whine about political correctness. I say nuke the entire middle east until you can read a book in Europe by their light. The Middle East is filled with backwards 3rd world dipshits who don't have a clue about what is going on in the world, and could care less because they spend the entire day stitching up my soccer ball, and sewing my Kathy Lee Giffard sweatshirts.

ANARCHY

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hellstormish:
    I say nuke the entire middle east until you can read a book in Europe by their light.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah-ok...start with Israel!
    ...and most of the middle east would rather die than be ruled by fattest, laziest, most gormless fuckers on the planet,and if they wouldn't rather die then they can go to hell anyway -the traitorous gaping assed faggots.
    And it's places like China,India and Pakistan which are first and foremostly associated with sweatshops, and they have nuclear capabilities just like you,which, inkeeping with the new 'anything goes' attitude,could vapourise the Land of Jizz and Money as an act of mercy in order to prevent you all eating each other when the food all disappears due to the dumb decision to decimate the source of your number one essential fuel...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

not trying to start shit, but The U.S. buys the majority of its oil from Cana-duh

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nah man... you're thinking of maple syrup

7. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

God bless greed. And tuna-fish sandwiches..

8. fasttrack69

fasttrack69 New Member

gimmi a break the wtc cant stand forever and yaaaa to the camel jockeys to prove it!!!!!!

9. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Learn how to spell 'cranium', you socially inept, mentally retarded, emotionally stunted little waste of DNA. Go back to hanging out with that fucking train-wreck-on-tv, Anna Nicole Smith. That's right, I traced you, you fucking blue headed, no self-esteem-having little piss-ant. Tattoo yourself with a picture of your mommy's cunt, because it's the closest you'll ever get to pussy, you virulent strain of cranial-rectal-inversion. Take your thumb out of your ass and use it to hitch-hike to a place where people give a shit about deformed medical curiosities like yourself.

Hugh

10. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

That was a bright, up-lifting post!!!

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

How come it's a world wide tragedy when it happens to the states, but when they wipe out millions of people in the middle east it a-ok,
    what did you stupid american bastards think they were not gonna come back at cha for bombing the shit out of them for years? killing their children? you still got pay back comming from japan as well. American's can dish it out, but they can't take it!