WTC and other tragedies

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Tosser, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Tosser

Tosser New Member

Lets hear all your jokes about WTC and other tragic events.

What do Jews and WTC workes have in common?
    They both fit into ashtrays.

Why was the Holocaust such a tragic event?
    Some still survived.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Wow. If they had a contest to see who was the biggest loser, you would come in second. Never post again. Thanks.

3. KattWolff

KattWolff New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Wow. If they had a contest to see who was the biggest loser, you would come in second. Never post again. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i second that! it isn't something to make fun of.

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Yeah, right, unlike the Holocaust, that was just a BUNDLE of laffs. So it's no WTC gags, folks, let's just stick to the pedophilia and rape jokes. Puh-lease.
    As a fellow contributor notes on his sign-off: NOTHING is sacred.
    Get over it.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Yeah, right, unlike the Holocaust, that was just a BUNDLE of laffs. So it's no WTC gags, folks, let's just stick to the pedophilia and rape jokes. Puh-lease.
    As a fellow contributor notes on his sign-off: NOTHING is sacred.
    Get over it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, what is worse is nobody said shit to two people who said made stupid comments in the Today thread...but you are a Newbie and you spelled pleasee "Puh-lease" which would actually be pronounced more like Police so you will get shit.

I get shit because I earn it

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

my comment wasn't stupid... though to someone as jealously obsessive as you it would have seemed that way... it was an example of an extreme of people giving up a huge slice of privacy and liberty for percieved safety... and is quite relevant to the events of the last year and what has followed...

btw.. did your stairmaster scream?

7. HellishBhoe

HellishBhoe New Member

Why are you guyz being such hypocritez. Isn't that what you do here? Make fun of other people and shit? So why the fuck are you getting so mad over this? I think the joke wuz funny. Right on!

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    my comment wasn't stupid... though to someone as jealously obsessive as you it would have seemed that way... it was an example of an extreme of people giving up a huge slice of privacy and liberty for percieved safety... and is quite relevant to the events of the last year and what has followed...

btw.. did your stairmaster scream?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't understand where you get off that I am the obsessive one, 3 times now I have tried to drop the tiff between your internet girlfriend and me and you both seem unwilling to drop it...

where the hell did the stairmaster comment come from???

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so sorry, i seem to have missed those 3 posts

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    so sorry, i seem to have missed those 3 posts<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well...they exist...and all the damning evidence to the contrary...doesn't.

Now go and shout that repeatedly whilst looking in the mirror with 'bitch' written accross your forehead and an electric cattle prod up your ass. Everything you remember was all in the 'dark old days' of pre-Yummy's-most-recent-post...and 'we don't talk about that anymore'.Capiche?

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

so sorry, i seem to have missed those 3 posts<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

twice I believe I actually said FINI and then stopped responding to her until she came after me again in another thread

the third time after I had tried to let the silly fighting stop...I did make a comment about a stupid post that had no place on Fugly, but I refuse to not comment when she acts like a pretentious bitch...that will keep me busy though.

If you notice others who have complete disdain for me manage not to mention it every five fucking minutes

FINI

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    twice I believe I actually said FINI and but I refuse to not comment when she acts like a pretentious bitch...
    'FINI'
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'FINI'...and you call me a 'pretentious bitch'?
    It's very convenient how you decide when it's ~fini...straight after slinging a few insults my way,along with all incessant little ('NON-OBSESSIVE'[/B YOU UNDERSTAND) 'cunningly' veiled digs about me and Pimp.

13. 21stCenturyDigitalBoy

21stCenturyDigitalBoy New Member

And where the fuck was *I* durring all this? I mean jesus the guy that hit me in the hed with a cinder block is nicer than you folks, at least HE didnt bother to drag his bloody stups out of his house after I had set it on fire, he knew i was waiting outside what soulde he do?

14. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

I have to agree with Chester here... How can you people make fun of the millions of people who died in the Holocaust yet get so fucking uptight when WTC tradgedy and the what, 2000 deaths is mentioned? I am not degrading the events which happened that day... just making a comparrison, Both evenst should have never occurred! And if the latter didn't well this whole American Army bullshit wouldn't be happening where they can kill innocent civilians and justify it by giving it a name - WAR ON TERROR

I dont believe that the jokes are really tasteful, although I still find a few amusing but I dont see why you should take all this shit out on Tosser just because you all think you are better than the rest of the world (In fact, your realy not... you are just so up yoursleves its not funny... sorry for the generalisations for anybody who isn't this way)

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vampires_Bite:
    I have to agree with Chester here... How can you people make fun of the millions of people who died in the Holocaust yet get so fucking uptight when WTC tradgedy and the what, 2000 deaths is mentioned? I am not degrading the events which happened that day... just making a comparrison, Both evenst should have never occurred! And if the latter didn't well this whole American Army bullshit wouldn't be happening where they can kill innocent civilians and justify it by giving it a name - WAR ON TERROR

I dont believe that the jokes are really tasteful, although I still find a few amusing but I dont see why you should take all this shit out on Tosser just because you all think you are better than the rest of the world (In fact, your realy not... you are just so up yoursleves its not funny... sorry for the generalisations for anybody who isn't this way)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up stupid

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vampires_Bite:
    ...How can you people make fun of the millions of people who died in the Holocaust yet get so fucking uptight when WTC tradgedy and the what, 2000 deaths is mentioned?... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because it was the undesirables that were cleansed during the holocaust, and the WTC had a a lot of white men inside, and alot of decent white men died trying to help. plus its a fresh wound to the US as terrorist attacks dont happen much here. most people felt pretty damn safe living here before the attack. AND it was done by some dirty fucking arab towel head motherfuckers which makes it even worse. kill 'em all i say. VIVE LE USA!!

17. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

Exactly... no real excuse..

I am sorry for making you take a look at yourself and make you realize that you are wrong and America isn't the center of the world... or the universe for that matter

on a lighter note

Australian foreplay - "Brace yerself Sheila."

See, i'm not an uptight Yank like so many posters here seem to be (not all of you though )

18. Vampires_Bite

Vampires_Bite New Member

oh and IMC These forums are 18+ so I think you should log your 12 year old ass off....

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus! I agree with you politically but i still think you're a nob!

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    Nursey, your the bestest! can you make me a sammich please?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My titties are practically lactating at that...but not quite