Would You Tell???

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Icenhour, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

A kinda famous person I kinda fucked a few years ago is on tour and is in Atlanta tonight... my husband saw the ad when were in town last weekend. He said..."I know you have one of his CDs and a book, why dont you go to the show?" I said ok. I would like to go, but for some reason I all of a sudden have a guilt feeling... like maybe I should I tell him... oh yeah I banged him a few times. I dont think its guilt... maybe fear or being caught in a kinda little lie - but its not a lie because he never asked me DID YOU FUCK _______?

If I DO go, I do not want even want to see him one on one... since I look like shit...and I dont care to fuck him again
    I have always been very honest about my past with people...

If your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend had slept with a famous person , and did not tell you...then you found out - would you be mad? I mean - we dont NAME every person we fucked... I am just worried that if I go to the show, then somehow a friend slips up and says "Oh yeah I know _____ your wife fucked him" then he will question my going to the show...
    Or if someone calls while I am there and he says "she gone to see______" then it slips up.

This would not be problem if it was someone he never knew existed ... but he has watched a DVD with him and said "Damn he is funny -I love that guy"

I dont know if he would be freaked out that his wife fucked someone of that style-
    or if he would be happy ..since he thinks he is cool.

Im kinda lost... and think I should keep my mouth shut...maybe I will just keep my ass at home....but I am all hyper - and want to go

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I wouldn't tell and I wouldn't go. If it came out later, it would look like you were hiding something more insidious. Plus, I didn't know Brian Posehn was in ATL tonight.

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

yeah thats what Im gonna do.... not by choice. I cant find a babysitter.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

How did you "kinda" fuck? Dry hump?

I would have probably already told depending on how famous that person was.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

no dry humping.... kinda meaning... um... there was intercourse ... but it only lasted like 2 min... so I do not consider it a real fuck.... more like a cliff note . The I tried it again, and the same damn thing happened.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Gosh, I thought he was cool, but a 120 second service call is weak. I can go almost 180.

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

yeah for a first time, being quick is ok...cause its new, and whatever - maybe my monkey is just THAT good. :) but the next day- being that quick again... I did not want a 3rd strike out

plus he was all nerdy and weird and nervous like he was a 17 year old - even though this guy is ALMOST old enough to my dad- not what I had in my mind. Makes me think that Bill Gates might be the opposite in the sack and tear some shit up.... I will let ya if I ever find out.

Oh and I did not go- but did get an email from him... he does email me like 2-4 times a year. I cant see why he remembers me- if he was not famous, I know I would have forgotten his ass.

Sincerely,
    X slut

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I forgot to mention HAHA - that was funny as hell. I had to do an image search, to see who he was...and it turned out I have met him. He was in a movie " Dumb and Dumberer" - a crapy prequel to the Jim Carry movie. and it was shot in Atlanta and my X husband did some work on it...and I was a paid extra --- that always disappeared when filming was going on. - I talked to him for like 2-3 minutes about places to eat in town...he was funny , but I did get a homo vibe off of him.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Sounds like you two are pretty open in your relationship. I say tell him and see what his reaction is. Maybe he really does not care so much but would be pissed to find out through the grapevine. Its those little white lies that start the seed of distrust. If you cannot trust someone then WTH are you doing married to them?

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Funny you said that. We just got back from going out to eat...while we were there he said "you want to go off tomorrow night by yourself - since you missed the ____ show." I said- sure.
    He then said "yeah I would have liked to have gone myself" so I said

"you know those 2 pics I have of me and ____ ... well what would you say if I fucked him?"

he laughed and said - YOU WISH!!!

I say - Well I did and it sucked.

he said - whatever and our food came.

we get home I get online and he digs out my album. He just cam in here a few minutes ago and said .... you are wearing 2 different outfits in these.... what the hell- you whore. and we laughed ----he is all happy since I told him his dingdong is bigger than ____'s , and he said its not fair and he should be able to screw a famous person...so I gave him the OK ...
    in an odd way - I think I gained value in his eyes.

and as I am typing this, he keeps coming up with jokes... and just now came in saying Ewww he is old enough to be your dad. I guess he is I was born in 77 he was born in 61

I have always liked older guys... but I am sure after this marriage I will be close to cougar age... and will start taking them young.

um maybe I am cougar age... I dont know - what is cougar age.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So, you gave him a green light to fucking someone famous when they come to town?

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You are not old enough to be a cougar. You would be called a puma. I watched something on VH1 or E! a while back on it and I also googled it, so it must be a fact. :)

I almost dated a guy that was old enough to be my dad. I was 19 and he was 37. We were supposed to go out and something happened and we didn't. It's probably just as well.

This is driving me crazy on who you effed.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Henry Rollins?

14. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

sure did... good luck to him... I am the only non-arab person that can understand him

no... and it does not matter. I dont name drop except when someone pisses me off.

Like Ray Liotta... he came to me when I was pro dom, I kicked him out... he would not stop doing coke - and he was a little ruff with my female sub.
    You think his face looks bad on TV - they at least fill those pot holes halfway b4 filming... he looks so gross--- NOTHING like what you see on the screen.

oh and no I did not fuck Ray

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well quit dropping damn hints then, starfucker. :)

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

David Byrne?

Enrique Iglesias?

Ludacris?

Fuck I see it, the Indigo Girls were at Chastain Park.....

:)

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Dave Matthews?

Its him or LL Cool J.....

:p

18. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

all of the above - along with Kenny Loggins