Worst Sexual Experiences

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Emetic, Sep 26, 2001.

1. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

DONT FUCKING GIVE THEM THE PLEASURE OF ASKING HOW THEY WERE ABUSED... EVERYONES ABUSED ITS PART OF LIFE...

EVERYONE GETS A BATTON SHOVED UP THEIR ARSE ONCE IN THEIR LIFE WHEN THEY DONT WANT IT...

AHH IT TAKES ME BACK..............
    I LOVE YOU SERGENT SMITH...SIGH

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

My worst expieriance I guess has to be splitting my foreskin... I remember feeling it and looking down thinking Wey-hey! I must of popped her cherry!

Little did I know...

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ok-got hold of the keyboard at last-Pimp hs been on it for fucking hours-he seems to have confused the subject of this thread with tell your fucking life story(he is currently writing a book about his worst sexual experience for you all)...meanwhile,we have taken lots of speed (which he added too much sugar to ) and i have been strutting around in black fluffy stilletto kitten mules,black stockings,suspenders and a variety of hot little outfits based around that,rubbing my crotch on his thigh,offering myself in tantalisingly unusual back breaking positions,sucking his cold flaccid cock with my freshly painted ruby lips and asking him to stand and face his beloved monitor in order to surprise him with an unexpected buttery digit skilfully thrust up his ass-still to no avail!I hear him in the bedroom rummaging about,doing something with bells,he has become a complete simpleton since his cock stopped working.Anyway my worst sexual experiences are too dull to mention-so that's it-im off again

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Awww poor nursey... A nice soapy wank does wonders for a 'Billy Willy' . Maybe you could try that? Always works for me!

And doing Speed guy's??? Kid stuff init? I've had 4 lines of coke, 2 bottles of wine (shared) and shit loads of smoke since 6:00pm, its now 5:30am and I'm still buzzing my nut off! (mind you it's very clean coke, wich makes a fucking change for once!)

But it's getting a bit silly now, I can't sleep and I'm all out of downers

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And I keep looking at the bag thinking... Do I have another line....

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah well speed it is and i'm fucked... here's a c/p of the post which got nursey pissed...

fuck... i've just pissed her off.. . so i'm gonna bring this to a close with the minimum amount of fuss....

HERE'S WHAT I'VE JUST SPENT BEST PART OF AN HOUR WRITING.....

========================================================

OK... my worst sexual experience... this isn't disgusting or taboo or anything, it's just something i've always felt cheated over, something that would be an achievement, a milestone in a young mans life.. his opening the doorway to manhood kinda thing... y'see the thing i'll never look back fondly upon, was losing my virginity....

ok i gotta set the scene here.... it was october of '86, i'd just started in my 2nd year of secondary school, and i was very naiive as to the means and mechanics of the birds and bees....

let's just say my meagre accumulated knowledge amounted to playground whispers, that video you get shown with the nudists playing volleyball...
    a realisation that the reason boys and girls are different were growing, and were being aided and abetted by the authorities who'd seperate the sexes into single gender groups and take them off to different classrooms...
    i only know that us boys were shown more naked volleyball videos and one very factual and clinical one about puberty, which no-one was able to follow because of the raptures of hilarity and embarrassed joking going on....
    i never knew for certain, until maybe a year later what the girls did... i just know that when they came out there was a certain glint behind their eyes, and they seemed wiser, and they had erected barriers....

don't get me wrong, i wasn't totally sheltered, i had 2 sisters fighting over my affections to be my 'childhood sweetheart' until we started high school, and we'd done all the "doctors and nurses", "mummies and daddies" crap, we knew in our innocent pre-pubescent ways that men and women rub their 'differences' together to make a baby in a womans stomach....
    a number of times, if i was alone with one sister, or the other, we would often end up naked on the top bunk, rubbing our ineffective childrens genitals together... of course we would all swear not to tell each other about it...

but the point is, i knew about sex, but until i hit puberty it would all be a game that it was a secret to play... until my body started changing, discovering sex was irrelevant.....

and around october of 1986, when i was 12 years and 1 month old.... the puberty that, up until then, had been flirting with me, struck!!

a group of my classmates were returning from an adventure holiday in the lake district, and i was sat next to the guy i'd always been sat next to for the first 2 years of my high school life, robert...
    we were talking about how the holiday went, and abut the night before, when everyone got wasted on the smuggled booze, and went on a drunken rampage around the country manor/hostelry.... a group of us went skinny dipping by the boat house.... robert brought this up and as he did his tone became slightly more conspiratory, hushed and serious....

"i noticed you're getting pubes" he whispered, "have you had a stiffie yet?"...

lately i'd been waking up, having to stand 2 feet back from the bowl, so to speak, so "yes" i answered..

"have you wanked off yet?" he asked. this was a new one on me.. i looked at him quizzically... and asked him to elucidate greater on this new rung on the ladder to manhood...

"well you get your cock hard, then grab it and just shake it like this," doing a dice shaking action.. "before long stuff'll start to come out the end..."

well... you can be sure that as soon as i got home, i was in my room with my pants around my ankles rubbing my hand up and down my shaft like there was no tomorrow... i started to get short of breath and the end of my dick and my balls started to throb... and as i saw it then.. uncomfortably....as it got too much to bear i stopped .... and decided to put wanking off until i fund......... {snip!!!}

====================================================

Stop!!!... .

ok my worst fuck the condensed edition......

i was 12, i was obviously a virgin, i'd just earlier that day been told about, and attempted, masturbation... but it got *erm* uncomfortable.....

i went to a youth club, told robert and this girl about it, older kids overheard, grabbed me, and held me down while some older girl grabbed my lower half and fucked me.. my head passed the throbby barrier and i came....

i had my first orgasm while losing my virginity against my will to some scabby pikey bitch .... some may think of that as a good thing.. i don't.. i've never had that wondering what sex is like, or urge to pop my cherry... 'cos i lost it before i even knew what it was....

i got other stuff.... like popping a girls cherry... then when we went for a second time she came on her period...

or the time i got drunk, and let my guard down and lost my inhibitions, then woke up next to my mothers (56 year old) friend...

or the time i was fucking this girl from school who lived on my street, and i heard a snuffle, turned round and there was my kid sister watching everything!...

anyway.. enough of this sexual nightmare crap... Nursey's pissed at me and i gotta go wake up my libido and go make her cum a coupla times....

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Small wonder (no pun intended!) that she's pissed off with you! I could think of better things to be doing... Like searching for ice cream or something...

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

there's a large snickers ice cream in the freezer....
    anyway... Nursey remembers last week when we fucked for 18 out of 24 hours.. and she'll get a repeat performance .. but once the initial whizzy effects die down... anyway.. i'm gonna bask in her scantily clad glory and get all suckslutty at her feet, 'cos with the mood she's in.. she'll hate me more for it... she's fucking sexy when she's fuming at me...

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

lucky me, all my sexual experiences have been top of the range...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    yes.. the pictures lomo... don't be shy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Photopoint won't let me link to them, I checked. Since the reformat, I don't have them on this computer... although, Ah seem to me'mma yew havin' them on your server... Won't you do the honor?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Freakish! What finally brought sleeping beauty out of her coma? The amphibian hopping around in her crotch or your hysterical laughter?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, as everyone shall soon see, she was no 'beauty' - second, I don't know which woke her up... Probably a bit of both.

I still wonder, to this day, if she got warts from that shit...

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    although, Ah seem to me'mma yew havin' them on your server... Won't you do the honor?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't remember uploading 'em.. you managed to link to 'em at freak ...

maybe you've got them confused with that mpeg i posted of you shoving the frog up her cunt in the first place

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

How bout we forego the dithering and just post the URL ?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Nope - not that name/extension or common variants. {sheesh, you COULD make it easy by not using a default page so we could browse yer directory }

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    you know ... i never had pigs down as early morning swimmers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well his real name was Roland! Try screamin that in the heights of passion withough laughing your ass off.

And alas, he was a pig, but damn he was good in the hay. its hard to find a guy who likes the outdoors as much as I do, so I kept him far longer than I should have. However every kink has its con and it was a bit of a challenge to pick THE most embarrassing bust.

Perhaps a 'weirdest places' challenge is in order.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    And alas, he was a pig, but damn he was good in the hay. its hard to find a guy who likes the outdoors as much as I do, so I kept him far longer than I should have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a nice way of saying you're bushy down there?

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    Ah seem to me'mma yew havin' them on your server... Won't you do the honor?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so i do!!...

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    so i do!!... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's another one, too... a nice side shot of her stumbling up...