Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    Actually...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! Hello Torn... It's been a long time...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Jesus, this thread is about the saddest fucking thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading. A stupid gullible virgin gets her dysfunctional little heart broken by a foolish skirt-chasing poser thousands of miles away in another country, whose biggest idols are a spiteful, self-absorbed, nasty little attention whore and her arrogant enema-loving boyfriend. It really doesn't get any better than this. Cheers, guys!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See I told ya... fucking hillarious!! I wish I was there to see kuntuna weeping we her little heart was broken. Also so she could hear me lauging behind her the whole time...

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

BTW,Ed...i haven't hated you during all the time we've talked...i turned a blind eye to as much of your inane shit as i could...unfortunately that was most of your conversation,but you meant well,and are very young-and contrary to what you think,you are very naive and gullible-even for your age.But,it was like having an annoying but friendly younger brother or something.I didn't want to 'hurt' you because of your harmless idiot personality,but your annoying forum behaviour coupled with using my name when you were getting off on your bigman shit got too much.Then you tried to threaten me into shutting up which is why i lost any respect i had left for you.But then again,you are pretty retarded,and don't really have much clue what you are doing,so i suppose i'll not execute you...i'll just designate you to mop the 'forum' floors.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    pimp, we have never exchanged any bad words, and i cant remember you being such a cunt when i designed your site (which, wouldnt suprise me if you say is shit now..) its ok, i new you never really liked me, but i would have appreciated it if you told me straight.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never liked you??... funny.. only last night i was telling rob that i liked (please note past tense) you, when i msg'd him with this thread and was asking him how you were taking it all... i also told him how low i thought you'd sunk with your threat to post personal details of my girlfriend...

i also pointed out to him that you were my friend on messenger but not in here... i've made no secret of that fact

and you designed my site??.. funny.. i thought you just made a wraparound banner and rollover buttons with a frameset for it... it's hardly designing the site, as the site is all about the content, and not the fancy schmancy logo...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    if your girlfriend wants to take verbal swipes at me below the belt, then so be it, i dont like it much tho and i will stand my ground. ...blah blah.. evil-one.. blah... but kit is going on about ME breaking HER fucking trust, thats bullshit! i have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to please any woman I WANT!! she didnt want me for sex!.. blah blah blah blah blah blah...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blah blah...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    did you even fucking read MY posts dude ...

i haven't had a go at you for shitting on kitana... (it was very low BTW..)

i had a go at you for fucking threatening to post my loved ones address on the fucking forum you cocksucking piece of shit...

but on the subject of kitana...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING COWARDS
    yes thats right, bullies and cowards, i think, not long ago that everyone here was picking on kit for something or another, and who was the only one sticking up for kit?..
    IT WAS FUCKING ME!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lets have a little perspective here... this bunch of bullies and cowards pick on kitana... this bunch of bullies and cowards have always picked on kitana.. it has come to be expected.. "lets have a go at kitana"...

you on the other hand have stuck up for kitana... befriended her, got her to open herself up, open her heart up, then when her heart is open, you stuck a knife in it...

who is worse??

not until janurary.. if anyone *really* wants to make this personal, i will be waiting with open arms and 5inch machette and baseball bat, just pop along to the address above..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

personal??.. the only one who's made it personal is you... you threatened to post Nursey's address... and then backed off and posted your own personal details...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Why is there all this talk of someone being "Strong" in the forum and who gets shit on in here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eddie was the one going on about us all being cowards, shying away from going up against the 'strong' people... i only pointed out that i am one of the 'strong' people, and hide behind no-one.. and i'll shit on anyone i please...

and please note, that now, as then, i am putting 'strong' in quotes.. (well... apostrophes, but it saves pressing the shift key)..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    we can always continue to smear each other from half way around the world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why try to change a winning formula?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...ask Pimp.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'tis true..

You know I was never going to post your address, you just hurt me thats all.....

...all of a sudden, its PIMP's brothers this, and i'll fuck you up that...

...Now, if this had been a REAL problem in a REAL world...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny you should mention the real world...

you made a threat.. albeit one you had no intention of carrying out... she made a threat... one that i would have had every intention of carrying out...

if you'd carried out your threat you would have brought the real world into this fantasy world... and i would have brought the real world to you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    and her arrogant enema-loving boyfriend!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course i'm arrogant... i am the greatest

then i only find out later that pimps broad knowledge of computer hardware led him to overlook a neglected chip that someone had nudged loose, so it wasnt needed...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didn't overlook any 'nudged' chip... i didn't need to open the box to know a ram chip wasn't working... so i didn't open the box.... when i opened the box i found the chip had become unseated...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Disorder-I could always tell you shat rocks about IMC.You hardly posted for the first 7 months of being registered here until IMC 'left'...an embarressingly short period after which you *flooded* the fucking forum with shit moronic posts with a big
    Maybe others don't see it as clearly as i do..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do... it made me think of the time hollz and snoogums posted the day after IMC was sent to jail

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I was there to see kuntuna weeping we her little heart was broken. Also so she could hear me lauging behind her the whole time...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, i didnt cry, i just a sinking feeling in my chest followed by an angry rage...i am more truamatized than anything. i dont think i can trust guys anymore both offline and online.

and i do wish you were here behind me so that i can introduce you to my AK-47...I've got some ammo with your name on it

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pinky!
    i had no idea!
    tell me, how much longer do you have to live???

7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

TSK!I see you have contracted my 'tourrets syndrome' from me! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, just thought I'd speak a dialect you could understand.

8. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

and have been here for a year,observing all that goes on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed...

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

you know i am sorry about the threat but you also know why I said it; its because nursey doesnt stop in her persuit of winning and she will stand on everybody to succeed.
    Previously, just after kit posted the conversation, she jumped right in with a bunch of dirty insults.. so what was i going to do? I was fucking angry!

Why do you think i am stabbing kit in the heart? I wanted to see her. if she wanted to take this so personally and seriously, she should have shouted at me, tried talking or at least asked me 'why?' but she didnt. So i understand that Kitana can be more evil than i was to her because i didnt put her through all this shit! I wanted to be everyones friend in here and i tried real hard damnit!, it just looks like i may have been trying TOO hard...

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hey-Bland Ambition...you seem to have developed something of a fixation over me!Just don't clutter the thread too much with your feeble,wishy-washy mimicry.

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

YO YO YO!! so it brought this post to bring me out of forum retirement - its 1:15am so i apologige in advance for my poor spelling/grammer/opinion/etc. All righty the are we sitting comftably? then i shall begin.... twas a cold winters night and uncle "the perve" albert was watching young 8yo gemma get undressed..

ooooops wrong story...

as some of you may know i used to be a regular in here an have made a few posts unfortunately when i got broadband i lost my life completly (online & off) and dedicated it to running an FTP "insert plug here" (check out a great ftp 250+ gig on 62.128.212.26 user/pass look - if u want an account icq me 5110028) "end of plug" so i kinda lost touch with fugly and the old "hardcore" crew (Mother T/Pimp/IMC/IHN/etc)although we still all chat via msn & icq i have been "distant". Pimp & imc alerted me to this thread so i thought i'd check it out. Now my dilema is disorder is a very good real life friend of mine (i know its difficult to believe i have friends when im adhered to my computer 24/7) and we have had some good laughs involving all kinds of illicit substances, police, car crashes and the like BUT i am also good online mates with most of the peepz flaming him. i did particually enjoy nursys "I met him through someone that used to be a forum regular...someone who's wit and integrity i hold in high esteem." thanks *wipes tear from eye* so i have the conundrum of who do i side with - obviously i have to stand my netural ground and point out that you are all really great people (although its a little difficult talking to u all on msn with regards to what i say about it) and im sure all this will blow over eventually (althogh it has provided a lot of entertainment for both those who are and arnt involved) well i think i'd better shutthefuck up now and return to my flat cap, pipe and slippers @ the O'fugly forummers past thier prime home for the socially inept.

PsychoBob

oh yeah i forgot to drop loads of names so i sound important (as this seems the thing to do in the current climate) - Big shout out tho the old Skool list thier names with pride -Pimpdaddy - I Murder Children - I Hate Niggers - that primemeat scottish chap who ammused us no end (although his name has slipped my mind) - (that other burd you were involded with pimp you know the one) - Dodge - and everyone else from the forum/old chat i may have forgotton

right thats about it - can be arsed to proof read

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

.... So in summerary (as i forgot that & to drop nursys name cuz i forgot that too) i liked it better in the old days where it was everyman for himself as opposed to pick on peep and flame them

"love and kisses"

Psychobob
    No Women No Kids

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Why do you think i am stabbing kit in the heart? I wanted to see her. if she wanted to take this so personally and seriously, she should have shouted at me, tried talking or at least asked me 'why?' but she didnt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you remember what i told u about my life in the past you would understand why i didnt. i was screwed offline once - with someone i would have married - and then online with someone i had faith, respect, and trust in.

So, its just not worth it. if you screw up once, there are no second chances...its the same shit all over again.

the stuff you told me through IMs - it was all personal mushy crap...i saved some conversations b/c i thought it was nice. i wont post it.

You poked my eyes! You made me feel good, like i was the only one for you - your exact words, i remember, i wont forget it. you were probably drunk or high.

yes, too hard - carpet munching the newbies?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    "love and kisses"

Psychobob
    No Women No Kids
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i miss you in the forums, bob...

no women? dont u live with your girlfriend???

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thanks Psychobob!!!(For namedropping me)

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

i miss you in the forums, bob...

no women? dont u live with your girlfriend???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go watch LEON or "the Proffesional" i think its called over there or alternatively download it from the ftp

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Is it you Bob...or the two teabags of >>>T<<<?????

18. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mother T:
    Is it you Bob...or the two teabags of >>>T<<<?????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

could be the T but i hav'nt evened opened the hardcore camomile yet

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...just don't go 'mainlining' it,ok!?!

20. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

*pushes suspicious looking t intravinus stand behind wardrobe*....moi mainline?