Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I like Kitana... afterall she is my future wife. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...so he says...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

You CHEAT!

You LYING, NO-GOOD, LOW-DOWN, DIRTY WHORE!!

Trying to seduce my woman right under my nose, and then admitting it was all about Kitana!?!

Try practicing what you preach, ASSMUNCH!

This message brought to you by: The I'M JUST FUCKING KIDDING foundation

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Oops. Guess I'm busted.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Oops. Guess I'm busted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the thought that counts...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

Oops. Guess I'm busted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was just cleaning my castrating kit, too...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Like I said before... some people just don't like each other. Its expected. You can go to a party with 20 people... and one of them is bound to not like you. No matter how or who you are. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people just don't click.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,there is an enormous gulf of differance between Ed and 'Disorder'.
    Ed is a 'gallumping' big overfriendly 'labrador' ...always keen to get a pat...and be really 'crayzeee' and 'whacked out' 'WAYYYYHEYYYYY!!!:d
    'Disorder',however,is one mean...no-make that eeeeevillll mofocking pimpin',babykillin',intellectually-vomit-inducin',smegmuttin' <<<<MAAAAAN>>>>
    I met him through someone that used to be a forum regular...someone who's wit and integrity i hold in high esteem.That's the only reason why i A-tolerated the inane behaviour on messenger and B-kept 'the gloves on' in the forum...though frequently through GRITTED TEETH
    As time went by,he got more and more taken in by his cool,big,tough HEY,DUDEJUSTA LETCHA KNOW-I'M DA >>>>MAN<<<< image,getting cockier and smugger all the time.I started getting sickened to the fucking hilt with it,and decided he was asking for a rougher ride ...something that surely the <<<maaan>>> Edson could deal with?(Seems not)Anyway-next thing I see what a fucking piece of shit he is to someone-doesn't really matter who- that had only been trusting and well-meaning towards him,(and it's not really the 'caught with cock out ' conversation but his behaviour to the person when confronted afterwards that showed me what a sliming cockwad he was),and then saw him.. yet AGAIN...dirtying my fucking name.When i challenged him...what did doltboy do?
    Threatened to post my fucking address.This,just 3 weeks after i sent him a bit of hash too(about 7 pounds/$10 worth?) in return for a 4 quid memory chip (which,as it turned out,left me short of hash)which he sent me,much to my appreciation.
    What a silly litle boy,you've been Edson!

6. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

....We all get shit on out in the real world. I'm living proof that a person can do nothing wrong and still get kicked square in the nuts for no apparent reason (Take a look back 7 weeks ago when Loree Beth decided to bail on me). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, if it's any comfort, imagine this scenario: You marry a woman who is in a nearby foreign country, you move up there with her, and are in the process of getting your residency established (which takes long enough as it is..). While you are still waiting for the paperwork to clear, your whore of a wife has an affair, and plots with her lover to get your ass deported. Next thing you know, you are arrested, and you have to make it clear that you are married to a citizen, and in turn get your name cleared and your ass out of jail. And of course, you know the best thing to do is to get the hell out of that country altogether, and leave that filthy slut with her shithead lover....
    THAT'S what happened to me. And believe me, that was a shitty time..

I don't know what the fuck my point is. People just plain fucking suck, and 98% of the human race should be wiped out.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:

THAT'S what happened to me. And believe me, that was a shitty time..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

holy shit, u poor thing...
    i would give u a cyber hug, but i will feel dirty

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    There does seem to be the small problem here that people are taking this a bit too seriously...?
    I believe it was Kitana who said that people are different in 'real life' to this 'online' life... Although, I can see that for most people here they cant distinguish the difference between the two...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's just that your schizophrenic boyfriend can't make up his mind which is which.When he means something or when he doesn't,in fact-I don't think he has any fucking clue at all what the fuck anythings about!Ahem..."WOOOOOOO!!WOOOOOOO!!I'M SMASHED!YAYYYYYYY!!!WAYYYYYYHEYYYYYYY!"[/b]

9. yomamazagreasymofo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Everyone on this fucking forum who got fucking overemotional over useless shit:
    Blah blah blah BETRAYED?!?! blah blah arf..stuck up for...blah blah MOO...two faced...blah blah RIBBIT SUCCESSFUL/FAILURE blah blah..SELECTIVELY GOING DEAF..bah blah blah blah *BELCH* blah blah blah SCREECH bla blah *We are online people, remember?* blah blah.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCKING SHUT UP! NO ONE FUCKING CARES ALREADY!!!!!

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Look who's jealous about missing all the fun!

11. yomamazagreasymofo

*And that message was brought to you by the MOFO therapy Center of Short Tempered Psychologists*

(Sorry if that was too loud folks...I hate having a hangover...)

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    this patient is male, but usually ppl are scared and embarassed to go see the doctor. i mean, would u go to the doctor b/c u had a funny lump on the end of your penis???

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Thats very good Tit. well done... thats exactly what my vadge looks like... And for some reason all the men I 'shag' dont seem to mind... Strange that
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

holy shit, then you had better go see a doctor...i suggest Dis not eat u out b/c no telling what could happen to his mouth.

There does seem to be the small problem here that people are taking this a bit too seriously...?
    I believe it was Kitana who said that people are different in 'real life' to this 'online' life... Although, I can see that for most people here they cant distinguish the difference between the two...
    [/QUOTE]

Dis sounded so truthful over the internet, the stuff he told me was sweet and now i am angry...

Online, i feel safe, i find it easier to make friends. Offline, i have no friends. My computer is my key to the outside world.
    I am pathetic and i am trying to get out of this internet-psychotic state.

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

If there was anything on my cock that didn't belong there.... you're damn right I'd be at the doctor. Do you think I'd try to scrape it off? But if my crotch looked like that guy's... I wouldn't go to a doctor. I would simply put a bullet in my head.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

five inch machette? I have handguns with longer barrels..

anyways I need a good laugh after a long noights work... thanks guys

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    'Disorder',however,is one mean...no-make that eeeeevillll mofocking pimpin',babykillin',intellectually-vomit-inducin',smegmuttin' <<<<MAAAAAN>>>> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...and this is also he guy that plagiarises other peoples ideas,styles,verbal mannerisms,strategies...in fact...*ahem*...'HERE'S WATCHA GOTTA DO'-keep an eye on your whole personality-Edwin will shamelessly grab run off with anything he can,wontcha dude!

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...and this is also he guy that plagiarises other peoples ideas,styles,verbal mannerisms,strategies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so the stories he sent me that he wrote weren't really his???

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah.... the love in the air!

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn...

I have no idea what to write.

This was just too much.

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

yeah, thats it stranger, just act like the useless peice of garbage you are, and sway, and drift, side to side, with the movement of the greater body. you have no mass, you have no control, the only thing you can do is flow with the tides...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF?
    Are you trying to ease your conscience by deluding yourself that I posted that for a popularity vote?

There are three reasons I put shit on ppl Disorder. They are assholes, they are morons or they are full of shit. I couldn't care less if anyone agrees with me or not. I tell it like I see it and the way I see it you are all of the above.

I posted it cos i don't want Kit to think she has to put up with your guilt trips and take that shit to keep a guy. And as for your "I don't remember it" bullshit, you are a clasic case. Go on Dis, tell her you were drunk, tell her it was her fault, tell her if she would just try a little harder...

Obviously you agreed with me cos you did go an apologise to her, restoring some degree of cred.

As for trying to impress with your programming skills and "I will be so rich one day so it must be ok" crap, I don't give a rat's fat if you are Mr Microsoft himself. Doesn't make an ounce of diff to me.

When were you leaving again? Are you taking the Wanker with you?