Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    The Rev asks...

Where were YOU when the shit hit the fan?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

at home on the phone to Nursey.... damn my bad timing

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Just one thing,Edson...in real life,i am...just like in the forum...no-one's bitch (but Pimp's),and if you go below the belt i will make sure you live to fucking regret it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes... you are my bitch

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

nice, i see you are all still attacking me like a pack of vultures. pimp, we have never exchanged any bad words, and i cant remember you being such a cunt when i designed your site (which, wouldnt suprise me if you say is shit now..) its ok, i new you never really liked me, but i would have appreciated it if you told me straight.

So i am gonna be going soon. so what?

"well the big ole mean disorder is going, what shall we do now? lets pick on kit..."

before i go, i would like to thank imc, even tho' i think he would rather see me dead, that i found him hilarious and entertaining, to everyone else, the silent ones, later...

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    So i am gonna be going soon. so what?

"well the big ole mean disorder is going..."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL...LOL...LOL!!!!!
    AHEM...or possibly .."that jumped up,overcocky sliming little forum-pussy Edson is fucking off with his tail between his weak wobbly knees...ho ho ho!"

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    threaten her with betrayal... nice one edson you slimy piece of shit....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if your girlfriend wants to take verbal swipes at me below the belt, then so be it, i dont like it much tho and i will stand my ground. What i want to say is that I dont have regrets anymore, this is because i am as evil as the next cunt in here, but kit is going on about ME breaking HER fucking trust, thats bullshit! i have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to please any woman I WANT!! she didnt want me for sex! did you even fucking read her posts dude? so, what was i going for? a damn guidance session? no sex=no relationship, it was a holiday for me!! ffs! it was so i could please her, it would have been just me and her, and i would have treated her the way she deserved; NICELY!. So then, she finds out about a girl i wanna eat out.. and posts it, and then EVERYONES on it, damn you this and mean old that, 2 timing blahblahblah. "Oh its so terrible, even tho ME, yes little me, who cares for this poor girl, called her a dumb retard yesterday. ohhh my!" now, that IS a load of bullshit so fucking what!? i get my high from eating pussy, is that SO WRONG!?? i wasnt ever gonna get to eat any of HERS! I will fucking have it though, wherever i can.
    So what is my point? It is the fact that *I* did NOT ruin our relationship, we never even HAD a relationship to lose! Since when did : 'OMG!! Ed likes to eat cunt!' mutate into 'OMG!! Ed doesnt like me anymore, I know I will post it back to him, just to rub it in his face and generally humiliate him.'?? it doesnt work like that!!

now, i am far to busy to be explaining that i am not perfect just like everyone else in the world..

6. kitana

kitana New Member

funny how u sent me these emails...

-------------------------------------

Add disorder2001@hotmail.com to My Messenger Buddies.

To :
    kitana669@hotmail.com

Date :
    Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:06:01 +0000

MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Originating-IP: [172.165.206.84]
    Received: from 172.165.206.84 by lw8fd.law8.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:06:01 GMT
    View E-mail Message Source
    Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanSaved Printer Friendly Version

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

(

------------------------------------

"Ed Robinson" <disorder2001@hotmail.com>
    Add disorder2001@hotmail.com to My Messenger Buddies.

To :
    kitana669@hotmail.com

Subject :
    me

Date :
    Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:33:16 +0000

MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Originating-IP: [172.171.253.86]
    Received: from 172.171.253.86 by lw8fd.law8.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:33:16 GMT
    View E-mail Message Source
    Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanSaved Printer Friendly Version

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

i have only just read what i posted last night and i cant remember any of it ( i am soo soo sorry, i hope you will forgive me.

i think i got mad at you, i shouldnt have, and accused you of some things.. they are all taken back, i am upset, there is a tear in my eye, i fucked everything uo (

i still love you, i dont love wank, i dont love anyone else..

xx

----------------------------------

you are lower than the mold under the toilet...the thing is you sweet talked me into shit and then u do this to make yourself sound better or not guilty - you would have been beaten and your cock cut off and stuffed up your ass by the local homos here in Texas

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    if your girlfriend wants to take verbal swipes at me below the belt, then so be it, i dont like it much tho and i will stand my ground. What i want to say is that I dont have regrets anymore, this is because i am as evil as the next cunt in here, but kit is going on about ME breaking HER fucking trust, thats bullshit! i have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to please any woman I WANT!! she didnt want me for sex! did you even fucking read her posts dude? so, what was i going for? a damn guidance session? no sex=no relationship, it was a holiday for me!! ffs! it was so i could please her, it would have been just me and her, and i would have treated her the way she deserved; NICELY!. So then, she finds out about a girl i wanna eat out.. and posts it, and then EVERYONES on it, damn you this and mean old that, 2 timing blahblahblah. "Oh its so terrible, even tho ME, yes little me, who cares for this poor girl, called her a dumb retard yesterday. ohhh my!" now, that IS a load of bullshit so fucking what!? i get my high from eating pussy, is that SO WRONG!?? i wasnt ever gonna get to eat any of HERS! I will fucking have it though, wherever i can.
    So what is my point? It is the fact that *I* did NOT ruin our relationship, we never even HAD a relationship to lose! Since when did : 'OMG!! Ed likes to eat cunt!' mutate into 'OMG!! Ed doesnt like me anymore, I know I will post it back to him, just to rub it in his face and generally humiliate him.'?? it doesnt work like that!!

now, i am far to busy to be explaining that i am not perfect just like everyone else in the world..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'snif... You never said you'd eat ME out...

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> isn't that the place you've just told everybody you're leaving... damn.. how brave of you
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not until janurary.. if anyone *really* wants to make this personal, i will be waiting with open arms and 5inch machette and baseball bat, just pop along to the address above..

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    'snif... You never said you'd eat ME out... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, you havent got a pussy..

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

if anyone wants to drop me a visit, my address is:

24 coates road
    broadfields
    exeter
    devon
    ex2 5rw

my daytime phone is 01392 412689 and my mobile is 07790373833, i have 2 email addresses, one disorder2001 and one disorder2002@hotmail.com.

you are cowards, because you have no intention OF EVER going up against anyone strong in this place.. yes i know your type, its called a bully, its make friends with the strong people, prey on the weak.. isnt it? do you remember the times i went up against you? that is called 'balls', you will never have any...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mug!

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    you are lower than the mold under the toilet...the thing is you sweet talked me into shit and then u do this to make yourself sound better or not guilty - you would have been beaten and your cock cut off and stuffed up your ass by the local homos here in Texas<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, keep going.. because all this time you still havent realised that i actually wanted to see you! and treat you to a good time!! god damnit, it was all i wanted! so what where you thinking that i wanted? to treat you mean? maybe rape and beat you? give you a purple eye? i never did want anything like that and you know it, so why the big drama? you never once gave me the impression that you cared for me deeply enough to think that i was all yours, it was always me to say 'i love you' first at the end of the night wasn't it? I dont think I've ever said 'I love you' to wank or anyone else, so please stop.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

dude, you havent got a pussy..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know...

Hell, if I did, I'd never leave the house...

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Okay. I've kept my mouth shut for long enough about this. Why is there all this talk of someone being "Strong" in the forum and who gets shit on in here? Let's face the facts. If I didn't work here, I'd probally be taking the brunt of the attacks around this place. Why you say? Well, I leave myself open all the time by discussing openly my feelings and how I feel towards topics such as HATE, INFIDELITY, TRUST, HONESTY, and most of all LOVE. These are usually things people could attack me with but usually no one does. Personally, I don't think Ed did anything wrong. Don't get me wrong. I like Kitana... afterall she is my future wife. The last thing I want to see is her getting hurt. But really, lets all take a step back into reality for a moment. We all get shit on out in the real world. I'm living proof that a person can do nothing wrong and still get kicked square in the nuts for no apparent reason (Take a look back 7 weeks ago when Loree Beth decided to bail on me). Like Kitana told me 3 weeks ago, "don't go crazy over some dumb girl." People stick up for others for one reason. Sympathy. Whether you all want to admit it or not, you all felt sorry for Kitana when this shit happened cause in one way or another you've all been hurt like that. Attacking Ed for wanting to live his life is just about as crazy as people attacking Loree Beth for wanting to live her life without me. She has to do what makes her happy and so does Ed. I am fine with this. I love her and I want to see her happy. Therefore, I'll go through this painful ordeal (and ten more just like it) just to know that she IS happy. So why don't we all stop attacking Ed and just try to be there for Kitana when she needs us? Through all the smears and all the cutdowns, I really think you all like each other deep inside. Its like one big dysfunctional family.... but a family none the less. You can tell in some of your posts how the emotions run deeper than "Eat Shit and Die". Granted, everyone doesn't always like each other... but they seem to overcome their differences when faced with adveristy. So like Rodney King once said....

"Can't we all just get along?"

And if not... we can always continue to smear each other from half way around the world. Whatever works. Peace out.

The Dawg

14. unlimited-time

Thunderous sound of stamping feet rushing to the other side of the bandwagon.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

FUCK THAT!!!...I've hated his forum demeanor from day 1

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...ask Pimp.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I really think you all like each other deep inside. Its like one big dysfunctional family.... but a family none the less.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true, fugly forums is my homepage... the ppl here are the only ppl i converse with, i dont talk with anyone other than family offline

that's why i got really pissed at ed.

very pathetic, but thats me.

CHEEZE: if we are gonna get married, then what the fuck are u waiting for???

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Like I said before... some people just don't like each other. Its expected. You can go to a party with 20 people... and one of them is bound to not like you. No matter how or who you are. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people just don't click.

What bandwagon are you talking about UT? I'm not taking any sides here. I'm just trying to STOP a war for once. Geez... maybe I really have gone insane....

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

We can get married as soon as you're over Ed and I'm over Loree Beth. Oh yeah. One more thing. I have to teach you how to please a penis first. I don't want our first sexual encounter to be you cutting my nuts off or trying to remove the head. That would put a serious damper on the marriage.

20. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    The stick up for Kit and be fucking horrible to Disorder bandwagon.
    I was on it with the best coz i love the feel of fresh meat in hte mornings.