Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    and i know this...

nice foot, BTW, not a runner???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have nothing to run from because I trust NO ONE and I never admit SHIT. -Just have good feet. Thanks and goodluck.

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

shut up, you retarded, demented cum-guzzling, fish-sucking, smegma-eating tramp

what STD will you share with ED...or the others
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the others...?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Just one thing,Edson...in real life,i am...just like in the forum...no-one's bitch (but Pimp's),and if you go below the belt i will make sure you live to fucking regret it.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    I have 2 words of advice first:

Never admit SHIT.
    TRUST NO ONE.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got a couple words of advice, too:

1) Never tell all of your secrets.
    2)

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Just one thing,Edson...in real life,i am...just like in the forum...no-one's bitch (but Pimp's),and if you go below the belt i will make sure you live to fucking regret it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never intended too.. why are you so angry? smoke a splif, chill out..etc

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i never intended too.. why are you so angry? smoke a splif, chill out..etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES!YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    The Rev asks...
    Where were YOU when the shit hit the fan?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No shit, classic stuff! {LMAO}

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    YES!YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When in Rome..

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    the others...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, i just assume if u fuck with ed, u fucked with others...

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Jeebus! It IS the end of the world!

Nursey sticking up for kitana?!?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitana is still the same oil of olay,lavender,dog scrotum and rancid chicken fat scented,granny-corpse molesting,trailer-spic drawwwling mexican,dyke whore that she will always be to me...as i'm sure even she is aware...but i could not sit back and refrain from pointing out what a waste of skin Disorder is...skin that could have been used to accommodate a skeleton,central nervous system,brain and other bodily organs instead of the stinking pile of asslicking,namedropping,cowardly maggot infested shit that currently inhabits said dermal fuckybag.

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I'll stick up for ya Kit, cos I think that is a low act Disorder.
    You led her on and then laid the no-nuts cowardly guilt trip that it was her who ruined the scene. Yeah she is a little nieve, but it seems to me that you didn't tell her the full story if you were planning on slutting round the place. You certainly gave us the impression that you were pritty keen on her (and that you didn't even like wanker). So as far as I can see you are a con artist and you have taken advantage of her. Grow up and start treating women with respect if you are ever going to be the ladiesman you pitifully attempt too portray yourself to be. And give the girl the apology she deserves you coward.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

but i could not sit back and refrain from pointing out what a waste of skin Disorder is...skin that could have been used to accommodate a skeleton,central nervous system,brain and other bodily organs instead of the stinking pile of asslicking, namedropping, cowardly maggot infested shit that currently inhabits said dermal fuckybag. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww, thanx, Nursey

13. kitana

kitana New Member

and thanx stranger...

i guess from now on, it will just be my first true love....

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

and thanx stranger...

i guess from now on, it will just be my first true love....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/b]WHOAH!!![/b]SOMEONE ALERT NAUSEOUS QUICK!!!!!

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    the others...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the guy you work with (Garth, Garith?) the three other guys you "have found to play with" when you were going on about Disorder not putting out for you anymore...

Yes Disorder it was Wanker who said you had given her a bit, and that she was not very impressed with your performance.

I would do the research and post the quotes but I am too damn lazy. It is in with the 'hell hath no fury' bit in either pics or jokes threads if anyone else cares to find it.
    Face it Wanker, your a slut and we all know it. I used to wonder what Disorder saw in you, know I know.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

Yes Disorder it was Wanker who said you had given her a bit, and that she was not very impressed with your performance.

I would do the research and post the quotes but I am too damn lazy. It is in with the 'hell hath no fury' bit in either pics or jokes threads if anyone else cares to find it.
    Face it Wanker, your a slut and we all know it. I used to wonder what Disorder saw in you, know I know.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLCheers Stranger! ...I knew you had also seen it.I spent about 45 mins looking for the damn thread yesterday,but to no avail.

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING COWARDS

yes thats right, bullies and cowards, i think, not long ago that everyone here was picking on kit for something or another, and who was the only one sticking up for kit?..
    IT WAS FUCKING ME!!

now, i get outta my head so much that i cant even fucking REMEMBER!

so, i am reading the aftermath now, with a fucking tear in my eye, trying not to be so regretful, but its fucking hard!! and i am very upset...

and i never thought that kit was for me anyway!! i mean, what a waste of my fucking time, i wasnt even gonna be getting any sex from it and i didnt expect any, but i still wanted to go..

as always, i would leave it to you lot, the no hopers, the people with more time than money in their pockets, and more biterness about their own situation than anyone i have encountered.. i am not a fucking retard.. i am going to london to start a business, its going to be a fucking GOOD business, and i WILL see my ROI!!!

fuck you all..

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i never intended too.. why are you so angry? smoke a splif, chill out..etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Or...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>...in other words:
    Heyyyy!!!...it's cooool....just defecate in your pants!!!!! ...I do cos i have no balls or integrity.I'm just a moronic piece of cockslime who likes to say WOOOOOOO!!!WOOOOOOOO!!WAYYYYYYYHEYYYYYYYY!!!!-a lot of the time!!!Why don't you just be like me too!!!?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

byeee, i am gonna be making a lot of money, too bad huh..

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cowards????Of what,exactly???
    Of being associated with a spineless piece of shit?You know-i think you have a point there!!!