Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

i dont know what that means. its not a phrase i am familiar with
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh it means when you kiss someone and u stick your tongue in their mouth.aka tongue in cheek...i think wank means thats what her and dis have been doing behind your back.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    turn your fucking icq on now<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is on...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

fuck up, IMC, just stay in your corner and keep laughing at me...

i wonder if you would be laughing if i held a loaded gun to your face

i would gladly lick the blood off the walls...

4. unlimited-time

I thought it was either that or your postal service in america is fuckin quick

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

i had already assumed that it was the correct response to the wrong post and i have already replied..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh!But I think Pimp's brothers will relish the challenge of getting your new address out of your dad.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    fuck up, IMC, just stay in your corner and keep laughing at me...

i wonder if you would be laughing if i held a loaded gun to your face

i would gladly lick the blood off the walls...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a lie... everyone knows mexicans use knives

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Oh it means when you kiss someone and u stick your tongue in their mouth.aka tongue in cheek...i think wank means thats what her and dis have been doing behind your back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wank, you suck!
    you didnt have the guts to tell me??? LOL
    come on!
    nothing i can do to you, u should have just spilled it all out. shit

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh!But I think Pimp's brothers will relish the challenge of getting your new address out of your dad. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he doesnt know it, and i would still like to see him die.. there is no mail to be forwarded either

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    thats a lie... everyone knows mexicans use knives<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you cocksucking biggot!

i am not Mexican, i am hispanic...my origins are from Mexico AND Spain, mainly Spain b/c blue eyes run in our family and my last name is after a town in Spain...

My roots are nothing, if you have something to bitch about, bitch about your ugly fat ass and how you can only fuck whores like DISORDER.

you are just another IL...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you cocksucking biggot!

i am not Mexican, i am hispanic...my origins are from Mexico AND Spain<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so then you arn't mexican? Are you sure ese'?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    he doesnt know it, and i would still like to see him die.. there is no mail to be forwarded either
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah,yeah-sure!
    Are you planning on a name change too,Edwin?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    so then you arn't mexican? Are you sure ese'?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mexican = of Mexican Nationality, in Mexico, born in Mexico, i was born in Texas, US, and my nationalities are more than one, so i am Hispanic...

and u???

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Are you planning on a name change too,Edwin?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he told me edmond, then edson...which is it?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man this is wayyy too much fun for me to have laughing at kit.. Anyways I got a store to run tommrow... goodnight and thank you guys for making my day better

15. D

D New Member

wank, you suck!
    you didnt have the guts to tell me??? LOL
    come on!
    nothing i can do to you, u should have just spilled it all out. shit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dumb immigrant slut...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

man this is wayyy too much fun for me to have laughing at kit.. Anyways I got a store to run tommrow... goodnight and thank you guys for making my day better<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anytime

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

You dumb immigrant slut...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up, you retarded, demented cum-guzzling, fish-sucking, smegma-eating tramp

what STD will you share with ED...or the others

18. unlimited-time

You could change it to Edwina Curry ..its close and i bet you'd look good in a wig and some of her fetching dresses.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Yeah, my migraine is in full bloom at this point. I have to leave as well. I have 2 words of advice first:

Never admit SHIT.
    TRUST NO ONE.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    Never admit SHIT.
    TRUST NO ONE.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and i know this...

nice foot, BTW, not a runner???