Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

So Disorder, does this mean you're free to play around with they syrup and the rubber sheets?

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    That's the impression you went out of your way to give here with your retch inducing comments! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno...you could try,but Pimp's very nice (gangster) brothers who i instantly hit it off with might gladly be up for a jaunt down to B.F. Exeter,if that's ok??

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Posted by Tit (I think she should have asked for our permission , personally...) Why the FUCK was this posted in bold...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont give a shit about what you think personally

i need no one's permission!

did ed need my permission to tell u that he wanted to eat you out?

did you need my permission to tell ed that you wanted to blow him?

i think not.

fucking whores!

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. Let me see if I can explain this to everyone. This is the FUCKING INTERNET!!! Like Martin has tried to show the computer world with his genius... you have "Freedom of Speech with the added bonus of total anonymity". You never know who you are speaking with or even if you know the person at all. People use this thing we call the internet to live out the life they've always wanted but were always afraid to discover. Whether it be from "Fear of rejection" or "Fear of what society might think of you" or even "Fear of leaving a loveless marriage because you are afraid to start over".... its all about trying to live out your fantasies!! Anyone that says different is full of shit. The problem people encounter with this "Utopian" life is that people begin to mix the worlds and one person becomes real while the other stays in "Fantasy Land". If you all have learned anything from this site, you would see what fugly.com shows us. Take a look at the people I've victimized over the past few months. Most of them were girls trying to have sex with me after I fed them bullshit. Afterwards, I always make them look like total idiots when they realized they've been fucked with. In an assholish way, I've showed them what the internet truly is. Do you really think they'll believe anything else is real after that? Of course not. We expose the fraud that is the "Internet" here everyday. Sure it can be a lot of fun, but if you really wanna have fun.... live your life like you live it here. Don't set boundaries for yourself out of fear. Fear is the one thing that holds us back in life. Sure you might fail, but can you live with the fact that you never tried? You could be sitting home one day at age 82 wishing you had travelled the country and seen some of the great things that people usually only see in pictures, in the movies, or on the internet. I've always been afraid of failure. In fact, I'm terrified of it. But thats never stopped me from trying to live my dreams. Kitana, if you really love Ed... then bust your ass to get some money to fly over and see him. Whats the worse that could happen? You find out he's pyscho and he kills you. Big Deal. We're all gonna die someday. I've met at least 20 people from the internet and let me tell you.... most of them are quite normal when it comes down to it. They have real problems and real families that they care about. You think you can learn something from an online relationship? FUCK NO! You don't have to deal with the problems of living together. What happens when the "Utopian" relationship comes across real problems like
    -Jack is unemployed and I'm working two jobs to support us both. He is too depressed to look for new work and only gets pissed when I bring it up. If he doesn't find something soon, we're gonna get evicted and have to move in with his mother who she can't stand! Jack starts drinking and the arguements start. Pretty shitty huh?

The internet is this....

Lauren - Its ok Jack sweety. You'll find work soon and everything will be fine.

Jack - Thank you for standing behind me on this Lauren. I'll get through it.

Lauren - I love you, Jack.

Jack - And I love you, Lauren. It doesn't matter where I am. I'll always be there for you.

Now....Does it really matter if Jack doesn't work now? Of course not. Lauren won't see Jack cause he's out on his ass living with mom and doesn't have a computer. She doesn't have to deal with his problem... and he doesn't have to put her through anything.

So you see.... these worlds are meant to be seperate. If you meet someone outside of the internet and hit things off.... great! If not, then you haven't lost anything. Anyone else see this? Or am I the only one?

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i have always been free.. generosity included..

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Ok. Let me see if I can explain this to everyone. This is the FUCKING INTERNET!!! Like Martin has tried to show the computer world with his genius... you have "Freedom of Speech with the added bonus of total anonymity". You never know who you are speaking with or even if you know the person at all. People use this thing we call the internet to live out the life they've always wanted but were always afraid to discover. Whether it be from "Fear of rejection" or "Fear of what society might think of you" or even "Fear of leaving a loveless marriage because you are afraid to start over".... its all about trying to live out your fantasies!! Anyone that says different is full of shit. The problem people encounter with this "Utopian" life is that people begin to mix the worlds and one person becomes real while the other stays in "Fantasy Land". If you all have learned anything from this site, you would see what fugly.com shows us. Take a look at the people I've victimized over the past few months. Most of them were girls trying to have sex with me after I fed them bullshit. Afterwards, I always make them look like total idiots when they realized they've been fucked with. In an assholish way, I've showed them what the internet truly is. Do you really think they'll believe anything else is real after that? Of course not. We expose the fraud that is the "Internet" here everyday. Sure it can be a lot of fun, but if you really wanna have fun.... live your life like you live it here. Don't set boundaries for yourself out of fear. Fear is the one thing that holds us back in life. Sure you might fail, but can you live with the fact that you never tried? You could be sitting home one day at age 82 wishing you had travelled the country and seen some of the great things that people usually only see in pictures, in the movies, or on the internet. I've always been afraid of failure. In fact, I'm terrified of it. But thats never stopped me from trying to live my dreams. Kitana, if you really love Ed... then bust your ass to get some money to fly over and see him. Whats the worse that could happen? You find out he's pyscho and he kills you. Big Deal. We're all gonna die someday. I've met at least 20 people from the internet and let me tell you.... most of them are quite normal when it comes down to it. They have real problems and real families that they care about. You think you can learn something from an online relationship? FUCK NO! You don't have to deal with the problems of living together. What happens when the "Utopian" relationship comes across real problems like
    -Jack is unemployed and I'm working two jobs to support us both. He is too depressed to look for new work and only gets pissed when I bring it up. If he doesn't find something soon, we're gonna get evicted and have to move in with his mother who she can't stand! Jack starts drinking and the arguements start. Pretty shitty huh?

The internet is this....

Lauren - Its ok Jack sweety. You'll find work soon and everything will be fine.

Jack - Thank you for standing behind me on this Lauren. I'll get through it.

Lauren - I love you, Jack.

Jack - And I love you, Lauren. It doesn't matter where I am. I'll always be there for you.

Now....Does it really matter if Jack doesn't work now? Of course not. Lauren won't see Jack cause he's out on his ass living with mom and doesn't have a computer. She doesn't have to deal with his problem... and he doesn't have to put her through anything.

So you see.... these worlds are meant to be seperate. If you meet someone outside of the internet and hit things off.... great! If not, then you haven't lost anything. Anyone else see this? Or am I the only one?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah..man

8. kitana

kitana New Member

the pics you made me...

the music, is anyone interested in hearing Ed's mp3s? its techno stuff, i thought some of it was good.

and then his stories...

i found them interesting

Three

Carter shivered as the cold green waves and white foam splashed over his shoeless feet. He stared out at the ocean. A vast shifting plain of water but it was dead, void of life, there were no gulls or fish anymore, just the sound of water crashing against the shore in an explosion of sand and vapor. He looked around and shuddered, there was nothing left, nothing to build, to work for, everything had gone.
    "You are not from these parts, stranger" The man spoke in a reasonably civilised manner, although slightly erratic. Carter faced the direction of the sound and was greated with a long forgotten sigh, the same filthy tattered clothes, shoeless feet and dirt encrusted hair. "Words." He said. "Do you remember many?"
    "No, not many." Carter replied. "I think there is one for this though." And he pointed at the red horizon. "I think it is beauty, but i am not understanding of it."
    "You are right, friend." Said the second man. "You are good at this memory, not many of us are anymore." "Tell me, where do you come from?" He asked.
    Carter seached his memory, but his history eluded him. "I.." He paused. "..Can't remember, something big, a city maybe."
    "Aah good to hear." The second man said. "I live here now, this is my home." And he indicated the ruins of a small building nearby.
    "You do know you have trespassed on our land?" He asked.
    Carter shook his head, no. "Well." The second man added. "You will have to pay the price now, no doubt about it. You do understand about the food shotage, yes?" Carter nodded, yes. "Good." He continued. "Then you will know what is coming to you." Carter nodded again, yes. Carter closed his eyes.

Suddenly he lurched at Carter and began to set about him savagely and with malice, tearing into his flesh and ripping, a few more arrive, with more coming from the alleyways, like a pack of wild dogs they fed and then they we're no more...

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hey Cheezedawg!That's fucking great apart from the advice to Kitana...she should forget Ed and focus on her future crackwhore career training!

10. kitana

kitana New Member

why arent these showing???

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

cause this is what it sounds like, when doves cry...

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I dunno...you could try,but Pimp's very nice (gangster) brothers who i instantly hit it off with might gladly be up for a jaunt down to B.F. Exeter,if that's ok?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what? even with my impending visit to london to start a new life? ( i am fed up with this hole )

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Hey Cheezedawg!That's fucking great apart from the advice to Kitana...she should forget Ed and focus on her future crackwhore career training! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, i was thinking more along the lines of psychotic murderer or serial killer in training

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

i dont give a shit about what you think personally

did ed need my permission to tell u that he wanted to eat you out?

did you need my permission to tell ed that you wanted to blow him?

i think not.

fucking whores!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i take it they don't have tounge in cheek where you come from...

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I think i'm gonna be sick

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oooops-i (coincidentally) did the same quoting mistake as you!!!Here we are...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    would you like me to drop your address too? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno...you could try,but Pimp's very nice (gangster) brothers who i instantly hit it off with might gladly be up for a jaunt down to B.F. Exeter,if that's ok?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    i take it they don't have tounge in cheek where you come from...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know what that means. its not a phrase i am familiar with

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Oooops-i (coincidentally) did the same quoting mistake as you!!!Here we are...

i had already assumed that it was the correct response to the wrong post and i have already replied..

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

i dont know what that means. its not a phrase i am familiar with
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet there are ALOT of phrases you arn't familar with... here are a few to help out:
    Where can I get a fake greencard senior?"

"correct I will give you sucky sucky for fie dorrah!"

"Two for 30 please!?!?!?!?"

20. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    I think i'm gonna be sick <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

turn your fucking icq on now