Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

How's your toaster Bob?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:
    Howdy, Psycho Bob..My name's MoFo.
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/yomamazagreasymofo
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

holy shit! you are 50 yrs old???

3. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Unnervingly well-observed by kitana:
    holy shit! you are 50 yrs old???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhh....duhh...duhh, dah, duhh...
    Yeah...I'm 50 years old-uh. Duhhhhh.....

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it says in your yahoo profile

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

And we all know we should believe everything we read.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    And we all know we should believe everything we read.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so how old r u then?

7. yomamazagreasymofo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    so how old r u then? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am old enough to legally get boozed up every night, yet still young enough to perform exotic acts under the bedsheets without my excessive drunkeness interfering...

8. yomamazagreasymofo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    And we all know we should believe everything we read.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Slaps head* Fuck, if she actually believes all of that other goofy shit I typed in my profile...or for that matter, if she really believes that is actually my REAL picture..

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

please forgive kuntuna, shes retarded or something, but I think you already knew that. I think it has something toi do with mexican inbreeding.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

*Slaps head* Fuck, if she actually believes all of that other goofy shit I typed in my profile...or for that matter, if she really believes that is actually my REAL picture..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you are 21?

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    please forgive kuntuna, shes retarded or something, but I think you already knew that. I think it has something toi do with mexican inbreeding.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and your ancestors didnt inbreed? look in the mirror

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hi psychotic robert... where the fucks my shattering pre-teen pelvis mp3?

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    and your ancestors didnt inbreed? look in the mirror <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good one,I haven't heard that one since 6th grade.....jagoff.

14. D

D New Member

and your ancestors didnt inbreed? look in the mirror <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err... You forgot to deny that your ansestors shagged each other... or is there nothing to dent...

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

like you wank, kuntana feels the need to dent every reflective surface she catches a glimpse of her visage in, you ugly fat cunt

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    like you wank, kuntana feels the need to dent every reflective surface she catches a glimpse of her visage in, you ugly fat cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one twat... it was a little typo... i am practically typing in the dark here...

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Nice one twat... it was a little typo... i am practically typing in the dark here...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...i suppose if the lights are up you have the discomfort of viewing your monitor with the horrific reflection of your big square chinned,fat face.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    hi psychotic robert... where the fucks my shattering pre-teen pelvis mp3?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i stole it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Good one,I haven't heard that one since 6th grade.....jagoff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit, i had never heard it b4, i just made it up

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Err... You forgot to deny that your ansestors shagged each other... or is there nothing to dent... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, they did, great-great grandparents, i believe were first cousins...but i admit it and i dont care much about it. IMC is the one that denies his family tree...

19. yomamazagreasymofo

Well, Kit, I will post a "MoFo or Not?" page soon enough..

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Well, Kit, I will post a "MoFo or Not?" page soon enough..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

will your pic be on it?