Worlds Smallest Political Quiz

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Jan 29, 2006.

1. diogenes

diogenes New Member

yeah, the Jerry Springer phenomenon. If you scrape the bottom of the barrel hard enough you eventually find the shit that sunk below the splinters.

2. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Quoth Dio

refusing to care is still a position. It's just a very non-involved one. Like Sweden.

The neutral states during the cold war had their own agenda.
    Sweden actually cooperated closely with the nato-high command.
    During the vietnam war Primeminister Olof Palme marched in the streets with demonstators to show sympathy with the vietnamese that had tried to get rid of colonial powers since the 1920s. There are other ways of involvement than armed incursion.

3. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Yeah, for example, instead of using armed incursion I use sarcasm.

4. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Sarcasm ?

refusing to care is still a position. It's just a very non-involved one. Like Sweden.

Is it Swedens distance to USA or ?!? I just dont get this one. This is one of the new "visual"-speak developments of the new age i guess. The most popular term being " Like" "you know like" Just sooh Max Plank. Or any other name that conveys a meaning if averybody is in agreement on the context.
    The weakness of this, ( Where i guess Sweden is a metaphorical entity conveying non-involvement ), is that everybody must be subject to the same comercials and the same labels at ( allmost all times ).

5. diogenes

diogenes New Member

That's fine, I'll use another example for non-position then. Anal fisting.

6. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

The difference between sarcasm and irony eludes me though :twisted:

7. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

I get a statist score on that one. Looks bad for the kids soul :shock:

8. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Anal fisting excluded from the sexual positioning system ? You certainly take a stand when the clubs are up and digging in your buddys shithole.

9. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Anal fisting is only done by nazi's. Do you not understand that what I'm posting in this particular forum has ceased to take on any actual value.

10. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

On the contrary. I find it quite useful. The analfisting solely by nazi is interesting. The gay subcultures in berlin in the thirties is one possibility. Another is the NAACP description of GORP that would meke their resistance against gay marriages a position of denial. Noi matter if its a sexual position or not. I would be hard pressed to consider the neo-cunts with fists up their tight and prudent, while at the same time foing. No ! No ! No marriages. No ! Oh please no !

Actual vs percieved value i will give you for free :p

11. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Yeah, pretty much.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Grim said
    The only one that really suprised me was Smurf

Then again he was prolly sitting there thinking lol :p and taking a que from smurf I just gotta quote a smurf thought

13. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Careful young Jedi, once you begin the path to the dark side it will forever dominate your destiny.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

LOL

I have forever changed the destiny of forum speak.

To Quote a Smurf thought :lol:

15. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Yes, and that sin has been marked against your soul. May god have mercy on us all. :twisted:

16. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

This glass of bitchmade Joe thinks he can take credit for my ideas! Well he can because I could give less of a fuck.

On another note, what I was actually thinking while taking that quiz was:

17. diogenes

diogenes New Member

That was actually pretty funny smurf. Way to go. You have officially been docked one crazy point. You are now slightly less crazy in my book, which I'm sure will be made up for in your next 3 posts.

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Its not entirely your idea I modified it somewhat Smurf although I laughed histerically when you first did it. And said then that I had to use that. To your credit I'm coining a new term Smurfspeech.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Its not entirely your idea I modified it somewhat Smurf although I laughed histerically when you first did it. And said then that I had to use that. To your credit I'm coining a new term Smurfspeech.

20. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

You have no new messages

*sigh*