World Tour 2002 (well... Europe)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jun 19, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

tommy...

2. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

You're never getting near this so give it up.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

look bitch why dont you just give it up evryone knows you want me its just u thats still in denial,ill be there as soon as i can im still busy fucking kitana ass and believe me an ass that big takes some fucking.

4. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    look bitch why dont you just give it up evryone knows you want me its just u thats still in denial,ill be there as soon as i can im still busy fucking kitana ass and believe me an ass that big takes some fucking.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    look bitch why dont you just give it up everyone knows you are a crackhead with no sex life and have to come on the computer to try and stalk girls on line. get over yourself you fucking loser. stop living in denial. you have as much chance of fucking me as you have of having winged monkeys fly out of your ass.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

(sits here watching winged monkeys flying out his ass)

6. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

LMAO yeah tommy you are a crackhead if you can see that!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    (sits here watching winged monkeys flying out his ass)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u see em too?!?
    i thought i was the only one

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh kitana its all real the goverment are trying to cover it up we never landed on the moon blah blah conspiracy theory blah blah the worlds against me blah voices tell me what to do blah blah.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

yeh kitana its all real the goverment are trying to cover it up we never landed on the moon blah blah conspiracy theory blah blah the worlds against me blah voices tell me what to do blah blah.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! no no no no no NO! *kries* i thought it was all in my head! dont make me go postal here!

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no its all real babes and the only way you can stop it all is to have a naked orgie on live web cam with all your inbred freinds,let me know the date and site your gona do it.
    xxxxxxxx

11. kitana

kitana New Member

no its all real babes and the only way you can stop it all is to have a naked orgie on live web cam with all your inbred freinds,let me know the date and site your gona do it.
    xxxxxxxx
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tommy, i dont have any inbred friends...shit, i dont even have friends.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck it then your gonna have to do it with the animals then.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

fuck it then your gonna have to do it with the animals then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what animals?

14. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Kit, tell me which person you would like to castrate the most and I'll go with you and pay for the trip and take pictures for you.

I need a vacation.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Kit, tell me which person you would like to castrate the most and I'll go with you and pay for the trip and take pictures for you.

I need a vacation.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, now that i have kome klean, kitana doesnt exist offline n i am gonna have to kill this karacter permanantly...do u think that a puny girl that doesnt have a life beyond the net would really hurt someone?

16. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    actually, now that i have kome klean, kitana doesnt exist offline n i am gonna have to kill this karacter permanantly...do u think that a puny girl that doesnt have a life beyond the net would really hurt someone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck it. Ill do it. I'm bored this summer has sucked.

17. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

You can come take the pictures tho.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

Hittmann: when n where?

19. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Whenever, I got till Sept. 4th, thats when I start school. We can do a road trip, me and a friend were thinkin of hitting Arizona, and up into Chicago. I'm sure we can find someone in that vacinity.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Whenever, I got till Sept. 4th, thats when I start school. We can do a road trip, me and a friend were thinkin of hitting Arizona, and up into Chicago. I'm sure we can find someone in that vacinity.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

find someone for what?