World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Games' started by Nauseous, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Does this game require an "intervention"?

2. GAS

GAS New Member

I've played with several people who need one, I still play occasionally. After 4 years even a game as good as WoW gets boring.And I've played very few games for 4 years.

Bring on Warhammer online!! http://www.warhammeronline.com/

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm totally getting dissed over this game. I could probably bring boys back to my room and bang them without being noticed. Especially with the computer hooked up to the tv and the xbox controller (replacing the mouse) and headset. He's in another world.

4. GAS

GAS New Member

Walk around naked for a bit, should get his attention.

And if that doesn't work

only one way to find out.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That sucks.

I've never understood how individuals can get so 'into' games they can play them that long.

Maybe its the allure of not having 'control' in the real world so they immerse themselves in the game where they can be whomever they want (and come across as whomever they want to the other people on there).

I dont have a problem with games, or people playing them, but some time you need to go outside and see whats going on.

I think the southpark with WOW was hilarious, I also liked the guitar hero one, that made me laugh out loud for real. :)

Dont worry pukey, I would still do it with you somewhere uncomfortable, and no Im not referring to the backseat of a volkswagen....

:)

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've been known to get lost in a video game from time to time although I've never been a WOW addict. Sometimes, I prefer the alternate realities of games, movies, and inebriation to the real one. They make me happy. Life, frequently, does not.

I've never chosen gaming over sex, but I do prefer it to chores, work, or shopping. Usually, though, I play my games at night while the rest of my family slumbers. At least while they're asleep, they don't need anything from me so I can have some "me" time. And after a year of being employee, soldier, father, husband, and nurse, I could use some.

But I digress. Try the walking around naked at your house and see if that triggers a response. If not, try walking naked around my house and let's compare reactions.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have no libido, so I don't care about that and I don't really care about the loss of companionship that much either. It's more of a health issue. I don't think it's healthy.

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I think you're perhaps indignant to be second fiddle to a video game. I understand and I would seek to comfort you except that you lost me with that "no libido" thing.

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

these games are addictive, because unlike the real world you can become 'powerful and respected' by doing what you like best.

you can also be somebody you're not, ie a spotty teenager thinking hes a stud.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You mean all the gamer chicks arent smokin hot?

I mean they got a myspace and everything....

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

most of them are men

12. GAS

GAS New Member

Have any of you heard or seen The Fragdolls? They're a bunch of hot supposed gamer girls, I have yet to see one play a video game though. All they do are photo shoots.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wouldn't consider them very "hot".

14. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

.....I hate WoW with a passion that burns from the pits of my soul.

I use to play EverQuest, EverQuest II, City of Heroes/Villians, I've dabbled in LoTR online (Don't do it.), Dungeons and Dragons online....the list goes on.

I find that I wouldn't choose that game over sex (as long as the other person is hot, otherwise I might use it as an excuse to not touch them.) but at often times I did choose it over food or even existance outside of that tiny room of mine.

15. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

I kind of think the asian chick on the right is hot.

...then again, I have a thing for asian women. Go figure.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd say the girl behind her is the best looking but her face is covered up.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Id stick it in their butts (collectively) but the red head is kinda scarey looking, Id let the Maj have her.

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

As long as it's BYOB (bring your own bag), I'm in.

19. GAS

GAS New Member

The blonde and brunette next to each other in back are pretty good looking. They must be a new batch of girls or something because last pic I saw of em they were much better looking.

20. GAS

GAS New Member

So you hated it so much that you played it constantly?

All things in moderation Grasshoppa...