Winter

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    fuck you, lomo
    i will be going up to your city soon, i might just stalk - er, i mean look u up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's this? You think I might be the one to deflower you? First you offer [fuck you] then you promise to do all the traveling? It just don' get no beddah dan dis!

2. cliffclavin

cliffclavin New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Gump:
    what's that? plz use phrases that i would understand<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wank, here's an abridged style guide for conversing with Kitana:

AVOID USING:

*words exceeding 2 syllables
    *words exceeding 5 letters
    *words containing silent letters
    *words that sound like other words, e.g.
    tale and tail
    *compound words, e.g.
    chin-wag
    *words or expressions not strictly native of the
    Southern Texican Trailer Park culture

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    What's this? You think I might be the one to deflower you? First you offer [fuck you] then you promise to do all the traveling? It just don' get no beddah dan dis!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disorder... you better slap this bitch down... hes gonna get your girl...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Relax, dis... I'm just gonna break 'er in for ya, that's all...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    oh... oh my.

Ed... Eddy babe... I still love you
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't forgive him too quickly... that was before he announced and then renounced his love for you in this forum...

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Too Fucking Busy To Be Pimp:
    i haven't a fucking clue what the rest of that rant was referring to ed... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, sorry, I was stoned.. it was a winge about one thing which morphed into another and finally ended up with what i wanted to say.... as you do

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    yeah, sorry, I was stoned.. it was a winge about one thing which morphed into another and finally ended up with what i wanted to say.... as you do<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck you? no

Fuck you! yes...

Bloody bitch...

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    don't forgive him too quickly... that was before he announced and then renounced his love for you in this forum...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention sharing your treasured secret that (OMG) he was the one hosting your pics!

as if we didn't already know

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Not to mention sharing your treasured secret that (OMG) he was the one hosting your pics!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then why are you telling us?! also an emphasis on the word *was*

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that meant to be a secret?

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Too Fucking Busy To Be Pimp:
    or maybe got bored..

you could've strung kuntana along for weeks with that ron the retard thing.. she is so fucking gullible and dumb...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pinky's got a brown eye.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha!!!!!!!!!!

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    Was that meant to be a secret?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i also anounced the fact that I am hosting and i offered everyone the service too... too bad you didnt pay enough attention

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    yeah, i also anounced the fact that I am hosting and i offered everyone the service too... too bad you didnt pay enough attention<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like Fuck...

You never said anything about keeping THAT a secret...

14. D

D New Member

yeah, i also anounced the fact that I am hosting and i offered everyone the service too... too bad you didnt pay enough attention<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And... What the fuck are you talking about paying attention...?

15. axlblow

axlblow New Member

lol you sound like a bunch of bitches

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by White Devil:
    Pinky's got a brown eye.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh?

Allday?

17. Dawn

Dawn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axlblow:
    lol you sound like a bunch of bitches<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its entertainment though.

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Like Fuck...

You never said anything about keeping THAT a secret...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHUT??

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    and again...WHUT??

have you been reading this topic?

right, lets start at the begining, someone said that it was a [/i]shock[/i] and/or horror(i think it was stranger, that demented forum tourist) that i was hosting wanks images for this page, this is true as I WAS hosting wanks images. but it was never a secret, I had anounced earlier that I was offering the space, for free, without banners. in fact the offer still stands, if anyone wants me to host images for them i will be happy to.. pm me for info

19. Texasmeatpacker

Texasmeatpacker New Member

See, I been kickin' back, whittlin' some an' a doin' some figurin' out, Texas style, whilst you fellas have been a-scratchin' an' a-screechin like a coupl'o them thar Vestal Virgins an I's got me a thinkin' Tex, you dun gone an'did it again! they IS Vestal Virgins! but I ain't been comin' here long 'nuff to make these claims.So I is gonna set up mah mersheen. So, jes' step up real close to ya screens, an' hav a little look-see. then tell ol' Tex whut you dun saw.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Texasmeatpacker:
    See, I been kickin' back, whittlin' some an' a doin' some figurin' out, Texas style, whilst you fellas have been a-scratchin' an' a-screechin like a coupl'o them thar Vestal Virgins an I's got me a thinkin' Tex, you dun gone an'did it again! they IS Vestal Virgins! but I ain't been comin' here long 'nuff to make these claims.So I is gonna set up mah mersheen. So, jes' step up real close to ya screens, an' hav a little look-see. then tell ol' Tex whut you dun saw.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you fucking retarded?