Winter

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Nov 17, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

or maybe got bored..

you could've strung kuntana along for weeks with that ron the retard thing.. she is so fucking gullible and dumb...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>BusyPimp:
    gave up quick...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>fuckingbusypimp:
    got bored...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm going with the gave up quick option...

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Too Fucking Busy To Be Pimp:
    i'm going with the gave up quick option...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she was fucking me off...
    I can't tell whether she is a retard, or if she is a retard...

She's definitely one or the other...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Too Fucking Busy To Be Pimp:
    she is so fucking gullible and dumb...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

unfortunately, very true

I scored high on my IQ and school tests, yet i cant seem to figure out when someone is just joking with me

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:

Why are you laughing...?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because what disorder posted was funny

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    she was fucking me off...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i wasnt!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I can't tell whether she is a retard, or if she is a retard...

She's definitely one or the other...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am retarded like u, fucktard

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you laughing...?

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    because what disorder posted was funny<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he needs to make up his fucking mind

9. D

D New Member

Tit said
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Sorry... I must have given the wrong impression when we had that telepathic chin-wag...

10. kitana

kitana New Member

chin-wag...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what's that? plz use phrases that i would understand, i am not up to date on slang

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by moi:
    Tit said
    Sorry... I must have given the wrong impression when we had that telepathic chat..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

actually, its just politeness. i always take the time to give the pondering individual more variations of the previously said dialogue. I dont like saying something, not have the person understand it and then replying with 'It doesnt matter..', god I think thats shit, IF IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER, THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY IT! why dont you continue the fucking conversation? I sure as hell dont like it when THAT happens to me, So you can imagine what it feels like to others because of thier cultural and social differences. I see wank is still as stupid and unobservant as usual..

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

what's that? plz use phrases that i would understand, i am not up to date on slang<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    I see wank is still as stupid and unobservant as usual..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Lady's Man is turning nasty...

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i haven't a fucking clue what the rest of that rant was referring to ed...

...me being unobservant and not having much free time to follow the forum as much as i should...

(only popped in to check the next daily update of a very interesting PM conversation)

but i take it that this....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    I see wank is still as stupid and unobservant as usual..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

means that you won't be popping up on messenger asking me and nursey to chat with this rilly rilly coool chick.. i_dont_wank....

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

17. kitana

kitana New Member

fuck you, lomo
    i will be going up to your city soon, i might just stalk - er, i mean look u up

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA!HA!HA!

Now that's fucking funny Rev!

19. D

D New Member

asking me and nursey to chat with this rilly rilly coool chick.. i_dont_wank....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh... oh my.

Ed... Eddy babe... I still love you

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Kit if you wanna learn some slang words or you get stuck with one goto
    slang words