Windows 7 (Starter) on a Netbook?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Lomotil, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...uuuuuum, anyone have one, or some leads on how to make it 'less shitty?'

I like the idea of having a little computer I can take with me, wifi hotspots, and even USB it to my phone for 3.5G speed... But crippling an OS to the point where it doesn't even allow you to simply change your background wallpaper?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You missed the point, Reiz... I own a computer with which I expect it to do my bidding. Buying a M$ product to allow me to simply change the desktop wallpaper is not an option.

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Then stop bitching and become a hacker, you wanker.

5. Sergio Pitts

Sergio Pitts New Member

If a laptop with Windows 7, you may be wondering if you missed some of the features offered by the other Windows 7

Windows 7 includes features such as Jump Lists, Snap and Windows Search. Windows 7 also supports the latest hardware and software and includes features to help simplify the home network.

Update If you are interested in advanced features such as a transparent window frames, Peek and Shake, and other topics personalization options, you can use the Windows Anytime Upgrade in Windows 7 to another Most mini-laptops can run other Windows 7 just fine.