Why does this disturb me?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 25, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Shut the fuck up Slime.I only take the pills PimpDaddy gives me! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wasn't offering you any, just wondering if you would take all the pills pimp gave you in one go.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Don't be silly!If i do that i won't be able to appreciate the coke!

3. unlimited-time

Well do that first then pop all the pills, you'll have great fun...for a few hours at least.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Well do that first then pop all the pills, you'll have great fun...for a few hours at least. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,that's what i did at New Year anyway...and i had a fucking GREAT TIME for 2 whole nights!

5. unlimited-time

Not enough pills do a proper job next time

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Just the right amount to be precise!!!And I did an admirably *great job of having a fucking great time.How about you Uninvited Slime? ...didyou stay in and have cyber-threesomes online or something?hahahahahahahahaaa!

7. D

D New Member

ED had a 3some with Claudia and Kitana That was his Christams present from me.

8. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Just the right amount to be precise!!!And I did an admirably *great job of having a fucking great time.How about you Uninvited Slime? ...didyou stay in and have cyber-threesomes online or something?hahahahahahahahaaa!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i bet you did you and then and finally round the back of some bar .
    As for me, i had a fantastic evening, but i dont feel the need to discuss it with you.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I didn't

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

... thanks nuresy

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

What for sweety? Spitting your potential little brother/sister out onto the floor?
    You know that me and P.Daddy are content with having just you as our *little bun*

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

I WANT A SISTER!!!

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bobastic:
    I WANT A SISTER!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    NO!!!...FUCK OFF!!!NO-CAN-DO ,LITTLE BUN!!!

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bobastic:

Sick incestuous fucker

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*looks at Nursey - takes pipe out of mouth*

hey honey.. we could foster some troubled kid...

*looks at spanky - passes pipe to Nursey*

how's about it son.. you fancy a sister closer to your own age to play with...

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

cruel intentions....