Why are guys...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SexXy, Aug 11, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'm sure he meant no harm to your little friend's feelings. I know how protective you are of the ones you care about... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! No! I did! I did!
    And it seemed to work, well a bit anyway... But I still can't manage to get them to spend/waste as much time writing a reply to me as they do to you Nauseous.
    It's just not fair!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that's because you don't really care that we all hate you pinky.. in fact .. i think you revel in it...

nauseous on the other hand, has nerves that are easier to touch than yours

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

There's that We and All again...
    You know as hard as I look, I just can't seem to find any of their posts... Are they new in here or what?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ok .. how about .. most of us..
    'cos i guess all would by definition have to include nauseous, and she likes you.. (she is unwell after all )
    i stand corrected.. fuck you very much

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

could you repeat that sonny... i didn't quite catch it...

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder YOUR Children:
    I do work.. Im a teacher at a pre-school... they pay sucks but the benifits are wonderful...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Butt-raping pre-schoolers isn't really considered a benefit dude.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FuckMe_I'mPsycho:
    Nursey kicks ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she licks mine...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FuckMe_I'mPsycho:
    DAMN! Where the fuck did ImOneFatLazyBitch go? You guys must have reallllly hurt her feelings. She probably had to eat a couple of packs of oreos to get over the hurt this time.
    Oh well...hahahahahahahahaha All I can do is laugh at the fat cunt. For some reason the "roll 'em in flour" joke just came into my head. hmmmm
    Anyways, Nursey dont let that stupid cum guzzling trailor trash bitch get to you (tho I know you aren't). SHE is the jealous one. Nursey kicks ass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My feelings are hurt *wipes away a small bloody tear*

assraping the children isn't a benifit for you maybe, but hey the pay sucks!

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    she licks mine...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn dirty English people....

10. FuckMe_Im Psycho

FuckMe_Im Psycho New Member

DAMN! Where the fuck did ImOneFatLazyBitch go? You guys must have reallllly hurt her feelings. She probably had to eat a couple of packs of oreos to get over the hurt this time.
    Oh well...hahahahahahahahaha All I can do is laugh at the fat cunt. For some reason the "roll 'em in flour" joke just came into my head. hmmmm
    Anyways, Nursey dont let that stupid cum guzzling trailor trash bitch get to you (tho I know you aren't). SHE is the jealous one. Nursey kicks ass.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by me:
    ...well...actually, i have some very cool female friends...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically Nauseous,we could be quite good friends if like these cunts...

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I'll even,from time to time,go as far as to let them give me a footrub,lick PimpDaddy's ass<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was wondering why you made me wear that blindfold... and there was me thinking you'd learnt some great new trick where one tongue feels like three