Whois Fugly?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by frennzy, Oct 10, 2002.

1. frennzy

frennzy New Member

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Wow! You actually got my IP address?!?! When it was logged?!?! Wow! You fuckers are 2 1337 4 ME! Which one of you mental midgets suggested 24.x.x.x is Canada? Wow, I guess the USA never need fear invasion from these fucking geniuses. Sam Spade? Oooohhh...no...not that! Anything but a shut-down website to finger and whois me!

I live in fear of your MAD SKILLZ!! You seal-clubbing, blubber-fucking, caribou-pussy-eating, auto-erotic-asphyxiating teenage glue-huffing nimrods!

Hugh

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan:
    BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Wow! You actually got my IP address?!?! When it was logged?!?! Wow! You fuckers are 2 1337 4 ME! Which one of you mental midgets suggested 24.x.x.x is Canada? Wow, I guess the USA never need fear invasion from these fucking geniuses. Sam Spade? Oooohhh...no...not that! Anything but a shut-down website to finger and whois me!

I live in fear of your MAD SKILLZ!! You seal-clubbing, blubber-fucking, caribou-pussy-eating, auto-erotic-asphyxiating teenage glue-huffing nimrods!

Hugh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Huhg you need to chill out man your gonna have a heart attack.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Stop building everyone's hopes up...

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Great. HaXoR speak and taunting from some goofus who just learned his first UNIX commands.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    I have to admit the content of this thread has flown way over my head, then again there are certain things I will always have a tenuous grasp of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldnt worry about it dubya i never have a fucking clue whats going on i jusy say something stupid every now and again to fit in.

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    I have to admit the content of this thread has flown way over my head, then again there are certain things I will always have a tenuous grasp of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Me too...
    HaXor
    p8wned
    1337 skills
    UNIX
    HTML
    UBB
    URL

..nope, not a fuckin clue. Ah well, time for another beer.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I have to admit the content of this thread has flown way over my head, then again there are certain things I will always have a tenuous grasp of...

8. frennzy

frennzy New Member

I bet you know ALL about Eunuch's commands, having been castrated by your overbearing mother at the tender age of 10. Now siddown and shaddup like the little eunuch bitch you are, while the grownups are talking.

Hugh

9. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

All very good this detective work, but has anyone thought to just ask him?
    Hey Hugh, where the fuck are you at?

P.S. Is an Ocelittle the same as an Ocenotalot?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Hey Hugh, where the fuck are you at?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... maybe under a rickety bridge at 1600 pennsylvania.... or rehab

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan:
    Yawn? Is that the best you can do? You fucking slack-jawed, lazy-eyed, nose-breathing, sister-fucking, cum-cuzzling, one-legged limping piece of trailer trash? Hey, do I come and knock the dicks out of your mouth when you're working? Shut your fucking scuzzy pie hole you vermin riddled speck of dirt.

Hugh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you marry me?