WHO WANTS TO SNOODLE?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snoodles, Mar 14, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<embed src="http://website.lineone.net/%7Emitchy2k/breakout.swf" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1">
    </embed>

[This message has been edited by PimpDaddy (edited March 17, 2001).]

3. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    err... that big here is a link...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Irony realy is wasted on you isn`t it?

4. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    err... that big here is a link...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Irony realy is wasted on you isn`t it?

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Hehehee...Looks like the new bitch is digging a big hole for himself...

6. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Pimp I sincerely hoped you copied that from somewhere and didn't write that yourself, that is truly sad if you did...

7. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    As dictionaries are apparently wasted on you...I think "sarcasm" is the word you're looking for.

Pimp's failure to recognize your considerably oblique sarcasm would have been ironic if he had lambasted someone earlier for having failed to do likewise. But, as this isn't the case (to the best of my knowledge, at least), no irony has thus far been lost on Pimp.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your knowledge is not at it`s best, it would seem, but I`ll leave that to you to work out, but the best bit of all, has to be "pinky" who it whould seem has no understanding of irony OR sarcasm.
    "DER" !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember when you were at school, there was always some little cunt that stood at the back of anything "happening" and SO wanted to "in there" ?
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Allow me to introduce you to that little fucker, yes, I know, when you left school you thought you would never have to spank that little fucker again?
    Well, meet pinkorbrown69,
    The cunt had to end up somewhere!
    And here he is!!!
    Enjoy!
    Oh yeah, fuck of you sarcastic/ironic/sardonic/, Ohhh, I`m too pissed to be doin` this shit,
    Ahhh, Ain`t this what lifes all about?
    mmmmmmm ..... `night all!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    Irony realy is wasted on you isn`t it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, not really....

------------------

10. Skully

Skully New Member

As dictionaries are apparently wasted on you...I think "sarcasm" is the word you're looking for.

Pimp's failure to recognize your considerably oblique sarcasm would have been ironic if he had lambasted someone earlier for having failed to do likewise. But, as this isn't the case (to the best of my knowledge, at least), no irony has thus far been lost on Pimp.

11. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

He He He,
    Off to up the range on some Scuds...
    He He He He

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    Your knowledge is not at it`s best, it would seem, but I`ll leave that to you to work out, but the best bit of all, has to be "pinky" who it whould seem has no understanding of irony OR sarcasm.
    "DER" !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember when you were at school, there was always some little cunt that stood at the back of anything "happening" and SO wanted to "in there" ?
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Allow me to introduce you to that little fucker, yes, I know, when you left school you thought you would never have to spank that little fucker again?
    Well, meet pinkorbrown69,
    The cunt had to end up somewhere!
    And here he is!!!
    Enjoy!
    Oh yeah, fuck of you sarcastic/ironic/sardonic/, Ohhh, I`m too pissed to be doin` this shit,
    Ahhh, Ain`t this what lifes all about?
    mmmmmmm ..... `night all!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er...Um...Der...

I'm usualy in the corner just watching(hehe as others can testify)

------------------
    'fuckingstopalready'

[This message has been edited by PinkorBrown69 (edited March 18, 2001).]

13. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

5 days later (or so)........
    the thought of snoogling still disgusts me. lets hope these people dont flip in the fifth inning of life and breed more sicko fucks like themselves. the upside is you gave me my strongest argument yet for gay bashing.
    i am looking forward to trying pimp daddys "angry dragon" on some bar slut. if the cunt bites me, im suing you pimpdaddy

14. Skully

Skully New Member

Your knowledge is not at it`s best, it would seem, but I`ll leave that to you to work out...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fucking idiot - you're the asswipe who's going around making the claim that Pimp's incapable of recognizing sarcasm - an idiotic idea. If you're gonna make nonsense statements like that, the onus is on you to back it up with proof - i.e., knowledge. It's not my job to do your research to back up your fucked up claims. So FUCK YOU!!!

15. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    You fucking idiot - you're the asswipe who's going around making the claim that Pimp's incapable of recognizing sarcasm - an idiotic idea. If you're gonna make nonsense statements like that, the onus is on you to back it up with proof - i.e., knowledge. It's not my job to do your research to back up your fucked up claims. So FUCK YOU!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knowledge, We`ll have none of that "HERE!"

Pimp`s incapable of recognising his own reflection most of the time! but CAN fight his own battles, if it were worth the effort, though I`m sure he finds your efforts laudable/laughtable, but your confusing me with someone that gives a shit!

Thanks for the fuck anyway, can I put my eyes back in now Gunny?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i can't be arsed fighting a battle at the moment... i'm enjoying the view in this new-look forum... hehehehe

hahaha.. look... instant ubbcode buttons... no need for shitty errant ubb tags...
    and instant smileys!!!...
    hoohoohoo

--------------------------

whaddaya mean i'm incapable of recofnising my own reflection... is that a reference to my morbid fascination with blood and everything everything gothic.... well I REFUTE THE ALLEGATIONS!!! just 'cos i now fear the daylight and spend all night at my PC masturbating to plushophilia videos don't make me a netvampire... no it doesn't.. AND I CAN STILL SEE MY REFLECTION DAMMIT!!!.. but i try not to look too much... too much of a good thing eh?

17. Skully

Skully New Member

Knowledge, We`ll have none of that "HERE!"

Pimp`s incapable of recognising his own reflection most of the time! but CAN fight his own battles, if it were worth the effort, though I`m sure he finds your efforts laudable/laughtable, but your confusing me with someone that gives a shit!

Thanks for the fuck anyway, can I put my eyes back in now Gunny?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You bet, chief. Actually, I couldn't really give a fuck about defending Pimp. I'm just letting off steam. I see the opportunity and I jump on it. Nothing personal.

Love all theses doodads...

18. Skully

Skully New Member

Let's try another one...

19. Skully

Skully New Member

It worked!

BTW, that's pluto in "true colour", courtesy of NASA. First one was supposed to be a burn victim. Blah blah blah.

20. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<Font size=3>WELL FUCKING LA DI DA</font size> Whats going on in here then?

[ March 19, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]