Who the hell is Paris Hilton?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Dec 10, 2003.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Alright, let's see if I got this straight.....

Rossco is SO popular, that he never had the need for toys. He was always out with the ladies, even as a pre-teen. He has no use for toys, collectables, etc...and sees them as a complete waste of money.

Anyone else buying that bullshit? Cuz I'm not. I figure it this way: Rossco never had any money, either cuz his mom spent it on drugs and booze, or his dad spent it on drugs, booze, and hookers. So, to explain away his lack of toys, like all the other kids had, he told them that toys were a waste of money. Meanwhile mom was all strung out on heroin, dad was down in the lockup for the night getting hammered by Joe Boxers older brother, and he himself cried himself to sleep without so much as a stuffed sock to sleep with.

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    without so much as a stuffed sock to sleep with.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. coulrophobe

coulrophobe New Member

i could care less why he hates people who actually find something to enjoy in this life, i just wonder why he's so bitter. he tells people to grow up, but he's here starting fights on a free for all forum. i think that it has to do with the fact that he was kicked out of his beloved scotland, and now lives in a country that, although unbelievable, is a step down from the prior. he's forced into a mediocre job of "roofing," which my burnt out loser 35 year old drop out uncle can do with moderate efficiency. yeah, i definately think he's bitter that other people have shiny toys, and all he gets is a paycheck that keeps him one step away from welfare.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Alright, let's see if I got this straight.....

Rossco is SO popular, that he never had the need for toys. He was always out with the ladies, even as a pre-teen. He has no use for toys, collectables, etc...and sees them as a complete waste of money.

Anyone else buying that bullshit? Cuz I'm not. I figure it this way: Rossco never had any money, either cuz his mom spent it on drugs and booze, or his dad spent it on drugs, booze, and hookers. So, to explain away his lack of toys, like all the other kids had, he told them that toys were a waste of money. Meanwhile mom was all strung out on heroin, dad was down in the lockup for the night getting hammered by Joe Boxers older brother, and he himself cried himself to sleep without so much as a stuffed sock to sleep with.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not true... he got to play with all the used syrenges and crack stems and empty vials he could find when his parents were sleeping off there 6 day narcotic comatose...

5. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Rosco reminds me of one of those dudes who pays hookers to shove needles up his piss hole.

Anyways, anyone going "at least I don't..." is suffereing from false pride. Rosco, you've offered nothing of yourself so you get to sit in the shadows pointing the finger. May I clap?

And, like I've said, I'd rather hear it from you than someone I respected.

6. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rossco27:
    yessssssssssss cough,the idiots get confused at bad spelling....ask someone what idiot means, then re-evaluate your post. get back to me when you can communicate, at least in a semi-literate way ok?....if you can`t then continute playing with your toys. btw i hear it`s only teenage virgins who still play with their toys....they`re soooo pissed off that no female(or in some cases...animal) will sleep with them they have to lose themselves in a toy-fantasy land. i feel sorry for all you losers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that the only bad thing you can point out about some one is a grammatical error? who said we are teenage virgins? a 12 year old boy could prolly get more pussy than u could, the only person you could prolly get it from is your self. so why dont u go some where and play with that twat of your? maybe youll get some of that pent up rage about your daddy raping you and a hooker shoving needles up your ass for 2o bucks. and why they hell do you have to put so many of those faces?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, all these posts and I still don't know who the fuck 'Paris Hilton' is...

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I thought we straightened that out for you? She's an ugly rich slut, who looks like Skeletor.
    HTH.

9. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:

is that the only bad thing you can point out about some one is a grammatical error? who said we are teenage virgins? a 12 year old boy could prolly get more pussy than u could, the only person you could prolly get it from is your self. so why dont u go some where and play with that twat of your? maybe youll get some of that pent up rage about your daddy raping you and a hooker shoving needles up your ass for 2o bucks. and why they hell do you have to put so many of those faces?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

provoking reactions in kids like yourselves is just too easy. very predictable ladies. keep `em coming. btw...hope you all had fun this christmas in fantasy land playing with your toys and dreaming about being accepted by "normal" society, which of course is the root of most of all you people`s problems.

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Look! Rossco is trying to psycho-analize someone..........IN HERE!

11. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cockco27:
    provoking reactions in kids like yourselves is just too easy. very predictable ladies. keep `em coming. btw...hope you all had fun this christmas in fantasy land playing with your toys and dreaming about being accepted by "normal" society, which of course is the root of most of all you people`s problems. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got two Transformer Armada toys and a Optimus Prime (armada) keychain. The show fucking sucks ass but the toys aren't half bad.

I'd get your general psych book back out man, at least throw some specic terms out there. The "Root" of our collective problem...sheesh.

And, again, the only reason you are able to poke fun at us is because we have volunteered the information.

What, again, do you do for fun?

12. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

Look! Rossco is trying to psycho-analize someone..........IN HERE!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i suppose so but years of practicing around idiots who dont know what a pyramid is much less what it is used for has given me the great ability... to do something that i forget about. yea the new transformers armada blows but it does have its moments. optimus just got blown to fuckin bits. so sad. those damn minicons are anoying.
    Any one here watch "aqua teen hunger force" or "sealab 2021". those shows are fuckin funny.

13. Matthew

Matthew New Member

athf and sealab and the brak show are great i have a ton of em on my hdd

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Never checked those out...I might if I have some spare time and nothing to do.
    Cartoons these days really seem to lack something though. I can't put my finger on it, but they are missing something.

15. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Mmm, something.

I like the Aqua Teens. I would recomend them.

16. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    I got two Transformer Armada toys and a Optimus Prime (armada) keychain. The show fucking sucks ass but the toys aren't half bad.

I'd get your general psych book back out man, at least throw some specic terms out there. The "Root" of our collective problem...sheesh.

And, again, the only reason you are able to poke fun at us is because we have volunteered the information.

What, again, do you do for fun?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"specic"????????? i suggest you learn basic spelling, or at least invest in a dictionary. and "general psych"??? lmao talk to me when you have something half-assed intelligent to say. also.....of course i can "poke fun" because you retards volunteered info. i`d be a fucking good over-the-net regressionist if i "poked fun" with seeing the info you dumb fucks "volunteered". idiots.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you used an incorrect apostrophe up there boyo!!

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Quite observant there, pimple...

19. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Pretty bad with that whole "capitolize the first word of a sentance" thing too.

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

only when he does it.