who the fuck...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jun 29, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Yeah I remember that. I'll get em. I'll go in with my little virus outfit and tongs and get u a special pair IMC. If you want I can just suffocate her and send her to your house in a big box, you pay shipping and handling though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!
    i didnt know u wore panties

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    LMFAO!
    i didnt know u wore panties
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only in my free time. It makes me feel sexy and feminine

Want me to send you a pair of boxers Kit? That way you can train a dog in sniffing my scent so when you come over you can find me. It is so sweat if you want some boxers Kit I know how you like anything having to do with down there in the male body.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Only in my free time. It makes me feel sexy and feminine <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Want me to send you a pair of boxers Kit? That way you can train a dog in sniffing my scent so when you come over you can find me. It is so sweat if you want some boxers Kit I know how you like anything having to do with down there in the male body. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u send me yer boxers, will they be dirty?
    sweat???
    u dont even have pubes! LOL!

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:

sweat???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Kit I do the laundry.

No unless you like that sort of thing. You kinky gal.

Kit how would you know what my pubes look like, Dreams don't count as knowing.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

sweat???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Kit I do the laundry.

No unless you like that sort of thing. You kinky gal.

Kit how would you know what my pubes look like, Dreams don't count as knowing.