*Who shall deflower Kitana?*

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Why bother with the Vaseline?

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titana:
    fuck you, wank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why the fuck do you wanna fuck me?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I think I should deflower ofelia, with a louisville slugger, and some vasaline<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that how u lost your virginity?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Why bother with the Vaseline? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that how you lost your virginity?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:

Why the fuck do you wanna fuck me?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont want to fuck you, i just told you off b/c of your earlier post

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titana:
    i dont want to fuck you, i just told you off b/c of your earlier post <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You told me off...?

What post are you babbling on about...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:
    BOLLOX<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this one, fucktard

8. D

D New Member

this one, fucktard <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok ok... no need to be rude... jesus woman

I actually thought you would have taken it as a complement... y'know saying that I thought you were just putting this ignoramus act on... oh well...

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Taken from the Oxford English Dictionary (1962)

Jacket (Jak'-et):
    A short sleeved coat;
    Outer covering or skin (as in potatoes);
    An outer casing for a boiler to keep in heat;
    A loose dust cover for a book;
    (slang) to thrash;

Origin - French - Jaquet
    of Jaque - a coat of mail

Don't go fucking lecturing us on a language that you don't even fucking speak. Carry on using your bastardised version of the language, and stick to the Imperial system in some vein attempt to single yourselves out as something special.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Taken from the memoirs of The Rev. Bitchslap:

Not giving a fuck -
    1) The complete lack of respect for particular citizens of countries that fool themselves into thinking they are world powers. Esp. those that feel the need to preach their sad, dying language.

2) Failure to acknowledge the particulars of what the high and mighty 'Oxford' book preaches. The desire to piss on said book and use the pages to wipe one's ass after defecating.

3) Waving the middle finger liberally at any who do not agree.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW: "Bastardised" is spelled with a "Z"

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    BTW: "Bastardised" is spelled with a "Z"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm... It can be spelt both ways

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

erm... It can be spelt both ways <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you need to re-read the Rev's memoir excerpt, pay close attention to definitions 1-3...

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    At least we didn't have some stinking airline passengers fly 2 planes in too any of our land marks

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

At least we didn't have some stinking airline passengers fly 2 planes in too any of our land marks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've got landmarks?

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    You've got landmarks?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually you saying that reminds me of when I visited my blokes friends... They are hybrid trailer trash apperently (their words not mine) as there house is half trailer half house... they fucking rule though they were playing some sorta redneck game where they pointlessly throw horseshoes at sticks stuck in the ground and there was this massive rednexk whos wife was like, 19 (he was 40)and he made his own tattoos and.... blah blah blah

Any way... first time they had really met an english person and I had question thrown at me from every corner... the ones that stuck in myhead were...

They are so sweet I wanted to take them all home

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, you do have a point there... I guess the queen counts as a landmark...

Lord knows, she's fucking old enough...

16. D

D New Member

Well, you do have a point there... I guess the queen counts as a landmark...

Lord knows, she's fucking old enough...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The queen mothers older...shes about 101... Cant wait for her to kick the proverbial bucket...
    I suppose I can wait, if Di's death is anything to go by then the press are gonna have a field day... imagine all the shit in the media... it will go on for weeks and weeks...

ergh...{shuders}

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    The queen mothers older...shes about 101... Cant wait for her to kick the proverbial bucket...
    I suppose I can wait, if Di's death is anything to go by then the press are gonna have a field day... imagine all the shit in the media... it will go on for weeks and weeks...

ergh...{shuders}
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, I doubt anyone will care. Not like the Royal Family serves any useful purpose anyway... It'll just be another old bitch dead.

That reminds me... have there been any more bleeders born lately?

18. D

D New Member

Nah, I doubt anyone will care. Not like the Royal Family serves any useful purpose anyway... It'll just be another old bitch dead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fucking chance... I dread the day another one of the Royal family or Posh Spice croaks it...

If, by that you mean, have any more heirs to the throne been drooped off... not for a while I don't think... personally Im not to hot on the story of the R.F so I think the last ones where, that podgy bitch Fergies two lumps congealing fat she calls daughters... but dont quote me on that... there may be more

19. kitana

kitana New Member

bleeders - i didnt understand that movie

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Does Scotland yard actually exsist?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah... it's a park in edinburgh