*Who shall deflower Kitana?*

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 8, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:
    Even if I believed you were that stupid I wouldnt have found that a humorous answer <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and i still dont get it

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    and i still dont get it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOLLOX

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank!:
    BOLLOX<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and what does that mean?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So AZN would be white and lumpy, stinky and gooy... but he would taste nice in a Jacket potato?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why the fuck don't y'all feriners call 'em just plain "baked potatoes?"

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Why the fuck don't y'all feriners call 'em just plain "baked potatoes?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because they are cooked in their jackets...

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titana:
    and what does that mean?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bollox... you should know

You said you had them....

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Because they are cooked in their jackets... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A jacket is an article of clothing used either to keep one's self warm or as a fashion accessory. Potatoes have neither. They have skins. You don't hear people yammering on about 'potato jackets' ~ they're 'potato skins.'

'Jackets' just sounds so ghey... Yeah, and fuck you, SC...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    ok, smart ass, why dont we call em skin potatoes.. so we call em, baked or jacket(so fucking what its just a phrase) anyway<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...because 'skin' isn't descriptive of it being prepared to eat. If we went around saying 'skin potatoes' we could be referring to a bag of Russet's at the grocery store...

Besides, I'm just giving wankers a hard time...

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The 'Bitchslap':
    Besides, I'm just giving wankers a hard time...[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you've decided to do the right thing

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:

Besides, I'm just giving wankers a hard time...[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your giving wankers a hard time? so you're calling all the English people in Britain who say Jacket potatoe wankers... ohhh

You said you would give me a hard time when we spoke about me comeing to you box home but I think that was in a different context...

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    I see you've decided to do the right thing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MEANT TO MEAN?

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

A jacket is an article of clothing used either to keep one's self warm or as a fashion accessory. Potatoes have neither. They have skins. You don't hear people yammering on about 'potato jackets' ~ they're 'potato skins.'

'Jackets' just sounds so ghey... Yeah, and fuck you, SC...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, smart ass, why dont we call em skin potatoes.. so we call em, baked or jacket(so fucking what its just a phrase) anyway

kit: bollocks(or bollox , whatfuckingever) mean 'balls' but the way we use it different situations can change its meaning..

'bollocks' = 'fuck'
    'i just bolloxed that one up' = 'i fucked it up big time'
    'oof, i just caught my bollocks a treat' = 'i just smashed my balls to high heaven'
    'yeah, thats a load of bollocks' = 'you lying lying fucker'

there are probably more uses for this word, but i have no time to into them here

13. D

D New Member

ok, smart ass, why dont we call em skin potatoes.. so we call em, baked or jacket(so fucking what its just a phrase) anyway

kit: bollocks(or bollox , whatfuckingever) mean 'balls' but the way we use it different situations can change its meaning..

'bollocks' = 'fuck'
    'i just bolloxed that one up' = 'i fucked it up big time'
    'oof, i just caught my bollocks a treat' = 'i just smashed my balls to high heaven'
    'yeah, thats a load of bollocks' = 'you lying lying fucker'

there are probably more uses for this word, but i have no time to into them here
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someones stoned

14. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Ah well, as much prolific fun it would definitely be to have it out over respective Anglo/American oddities & discrepencies in expression, grammar, pronunciation,etc., I think all that would be definitely established is that we've both got a lot of shite slang that's incomprehensible to non-natives.

But I have to mention one particular Brit pronunciation that drives me mad: "schedule" with a soft "c" (phon. "shedyul"). I'm sorry, but I attended "skool", not "shool". Whenever I hear that "shedyul" schitt, I wanna grab the poofter bie hiz coller and strangel him.

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Ah well, as much prolific fun it would definitely be to have it out over respective Anglo/American oddities & discrepencies in expression, grammar, pronunciation,etc., I think all that would be definitely established is that we've both got a lot of shite slang that's incomprehensible to non-natives.

But I have to mention one particular Brit pronunciation that drives me mad: "schedule" with a soft "c" (phon. "shedyul"). I'm sorry, but I attended "skool", not "shool". Whenever I hear that "shedyul" schitt, I wanna grab the poofter bie hiz coller and strangel him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many an arguement has been had by my fiance and I over this subject I say skedual... and Nissan not Neeson... Knock-ia instead of No-kia ...blah blah blah

its the way the cookie crumbles...

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i dont know about other people, but i say sKedule, but then again i also say 'can i go to the bathroom' instead of 'wheres your crapper? '

17. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many an arguement has been had by my fiance and I over this subject I say skedual... and Nissan not Neeson... Knock-ia instead of No-kia ...blah blah blah

its the way the cookie crumbles...

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Taken from the Oxford English Dictionary (1962)

Jacket (Jak'-et):
    A short sleeved coat;
    Outer covering or skin (as in potatoes);
    An outer casing for a boiler to keep in heat;
    A loose dust cover for a book;
    (slang) to thrash;

Origin - French - Jaquet
    of Jaque - a coat of mail

Don't go fucking lecturing us on a language that you don't even fucking speak. Carry on using your bastardised version of the language, and stick to the Imperial system in some vein attempt to single yourselves out as something special.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

fuck you, wank

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think I should deflower ofelia, with a louisville slugger, and some vasaline