Who pisses in the tub?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

That's the nicest thing someone has said to me all day.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm believing it.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    when i pee in the shower, i hold open my lips and let it run all down my legs. i like it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would explain why talk shit.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i always piss in the bath just as im getting out but i enjoy a good wank when im in the bath,then trying to avoid it floating round the surface is bastard.

4. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Oh fuck off then u cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are so cyber angry. ever though of online counseling?

5. sexc

sexc New Member

thought. i cant type.

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

I always piss in the shower, but I piss in the tub when I'm getting out.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    That would explain why talk shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aktually, i just let my dik hang low.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    aktually, i just let my dik hang low.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god you are one dumb ass beaner

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    god you are one dumb ass beaner<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what, bitch, u want to suk it?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, I want your address so I can report youto the Huntsville ASPCA

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    i piss in cans by the bathtub, it makes them weightier, making them better missiles to hurl at the filthy dirtmonkeys that stream out of my plughole screeching their intentions for my layer of scrubbed pinkish skin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, if you think of that description euphemistically, that makes it even more fucking fucked-up...

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you implying some jewish conspiracy??.. because they DO have funny sideburns and big noses

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, you aren't hurling the piss-cans at Europeans, are you? Because people with big noses and fucked-up sideburns are usually overtly jealous of those with refined noses and well-groomed sideburns (if they have any at all). THEN, I may think there might be a ZOG plot.

14. NPerez

NPerez New Member

i want some weed.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I want a lot of things... Your point?

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    ...Because people with big noses and fucked-up sideburns are usually overtly jealous of those with refined noses and well-groomed sideburns...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have an exceptional set of sideburns that I've owned outright for coming on 4 years now....but I draw the line at a goatee or those stupid 'mini' beards underneath the lip tho...but my nose is busted to fuck, but still pretty...

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    ...but my nose is busted to fuck, but still pretty...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, my nose is kinda large...I'll be the first to admit that. However, it is at least proportionate, and it doesn't hang down like some limp dick.

(As opposed to....)

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

It's Legolas's twin brother! Nice one Elfer Ungil...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL...you know, one of my ex co-workers called me that all of the time (never thought of the letter switch with my name, though).

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Legolas's twin brother! Nice one Elfer Ungil...