Who has quit smoking?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Dec 15, 2002.

1. djdev

djdev New Member

pimpchi, i agree only self distructive people should smoke.
    Yah i do have a food fetish but only with fruit... how about you stick some apples, oranges, grapes, melons, berries, peaches and PLUMS up your ass? MMMMMM I'm so turned on now.

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dev:
    pimpchi, i agree only self distructive people should smoke.
    Yah i do have a food fetish but only with fruit... how about you stick some apples, oranges, grapes, melons, berries, peaches and PLUMS up your ass? MMMMMM I'm so turned on now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or you could just try,say growing up,shithead

3. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dev:
    GO SUCK ON A BANANA MOHTER FUCKER I SAID IF THE ADULTS KNEW THE HARMS OF SMOKING THEY WOULDN"T START. OBVIOSSLY THEY ARE SOME SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR AN ADLUT. ONCE AGAIN GO SUCK ON A BANANA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be the biggest fucktard I've ever met. Did it ever cross your mind,genius,that some adults just wouldnt give a shit???
    What are you,fucking fourteen? And my god,what a great insult,telling me to suck on a banana,good one,junior.

4. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    or you could just try,say growing up,shithead<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> pathatic!!! you should realy consider shoving more fruit up your ass its good for your brain. start by some avocados and mangos. They're very juicy.

5. djdev

djdev New Member

lil_devil once uve shoved enough fruits up your ass and ur brain functions probebly replay otherwise plz keep ur mouth shut. you make horrible statments and frankly i'm tired of it.

6. kat

kat New Member

lil_devil once uve shoved enough fruits up your ass and ur brain functions probebly replay otherwise plz keep ur mouth shut. you make horrible statments and frankly i'm tired of it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats replay??? Do you mean reply mabye???And i think youve confused probebly with properly....
    As for what you think of my posts,Im not here to please anyone, you fuckin douchebag
    Do you even know what that is, or are you still too young to get sex ed?

7. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by dev:
    pathatic!!! you should realy consider shoving more fruit up your ass its good for your brain. start by some avocados and mangos. They're very juicy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey dev, you're the anal fruit expert. How 'bout you ram a pineapple up yours, then post a pic?

Would ya do that for us? Thanks.