Who can beat America now?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Totalrecall1982, Jul 6, 2006.

1. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Recomended reading for Smurf would be "the Akasha cronicles" by R.Steiner

Would love to get your texts on that skull Smurf. And as for Dragons. The fossilized bones of dinos have surfaced now and again. They are thusly the likely source of the legends of dragons. ( along with elemental forces etc ).
    Another likely source is that of big crocks gone north for a vacation. You believe in a magical and esoteric universe. So do I. But I do not think you can find "proof" of such. It goes against one of the fundamental laws of magic.

2. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

However. there has been opening rituals performed with the intent of strengtening magick beliefe systems for many years. MAybe that could explain that faerie skull of yours.

More likely it is the work of a technocrat lackey or a prankster.

3. Totalrecall1982

Totalrecall1982 New Member

Man this was supposed to set yall off on a conversation about how we
    would destroy china in a war or something now this conspiracy, dianosaurs living in a solar flare tornado. Talk about beating china!
    and to think i've got a chinese girl friend :twisted:

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is that because you have a small penis and the chinese dont know any better?

5. Totalrecall1982

Don't worry phatboy, lose a few more pounds and you might see youre penis again one day.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I would have to weigh over 800 pounds to lose site of it.

7. Totalrecall1982

Your fat hog of a body couldn't possibly be attractive to a women, sweaty fat rolls trying to please a women,hahaha please

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Like you have ever been with a woman. I think the only thing you 'total recall' is the time you were sodomized at camp by a hermaphrodite counselor.

Dont be mad cause you're only 10 and dont have pubes yet.

9. diogenes

diogenes New Member

He works with Smurf. If he was 10 and didn't have pubes yet he'd be getting laid every night.

10. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Then you would be all over him. I'm still straight, you know.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Here is the thing though Recal China could duplicate that technology and have a few thousand produced in short order. and then it who can aquire more lead quicker.

12. diogenes

diogenes New Member

There are quite a few variables there as well. It could be quite effective as a defensive gun emplacement, but that comes down to proper deployment more so then numbers.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

We already have guns that are amazingly fast and spit out such a high volume of lead that the factor becomes how much bullets can you reasonable carry. So from that aspect the gun although amazing is not the end all super weapon. It still gets down to missiles and bombs.

It has been my theory that Loral's little satellite mishap was not so much a mishap as believed and that the transfer of our intercontinental ballistic missile guidance technology was a gift to China as well as our digital communication encryption technology.

Videos like this come out and do nothing but give away technology. But there have been far worse breaches recently.

Now we have a humiliated ego maniac in North Korea with nuclear capability thanks to our own elected government.

Building super weapons that can be easily duplicated does not impress me. Keeping out secret technology secret does.

14. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Much of that technology has been stolen by the Chinese. Did you ever look up Titan Rain?

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Smoke .... Mirrors.